Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline is such an underrated Princesss!  (Read 3927 times)
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: April 08, 2021, 03:02:20 PM »

Whenever I ask people which princess they like its either; Diana, Kate, Grace, Letizia, Victoria and Maxima. I understand Caroline is not of this generation but neither was Diana or Grace but they still are recognized. I've been interested in the Monaco family for a while and Caroline really took things under control after her mother's untimely death. As First Lady she did a great job esp in the 80s. Started the Ballet company and she has done work with ADMADE which helps unfortunate children. Why is she underrated?
CurleySharon
Banned
Muted
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:15:25 PM »

perhaps people don't buy her devout Catholic act.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 03:37:37 PM »

I donít understand the point of this thread.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 03:43:32 PM »

I donít understand the point of this thread.

Lol 😂
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 03:50:15 PM »

Whenever I ask people which princess they like its either; Diana, Kate, Grace, Letizia, Victoria and Maxima. I understand Caroline is not of this generation but neither was Diana or Grace but they still are recognized. I've been interested in the Monaco family for a while and Caroline really took things under control after her mother's untimely death. As First Lady she did a great job esp in the 80s. Started the Ballet company and she has done work with ADMADE which helps unfortunate children. Why is she underrated?

I don't believe that she's "underrated" by anyone especially the people of Monaco. IMO we should recognize that the women that you mentioned are also decades younger plus they're or were the current or future Queen Regnant (Victoria) or Queen/Princess Consorts (Catherine, Grace,Letizia, Maxima) of their respective nations. Or in Diana's case she was meant to be the future Queen Consort.

Also I don't believe that Caroline truly wants the media attention that the other women receive.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 04:45:38 PM »

perhaps people don't buy her devout Catholic act.
Do people really say that about her?
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 05:54:56 PM »

Oh my God, not again.

There isnít a Caroline thread here in the Monaco section?  Oh, look, there it is>>>  https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=8620.0

This is getting absurd.  Kitty, there are entire forums devoted to just the Monaco RF and we have a whole thread about Caroline.  Whatís the purpose of your spamming the Monaco section? 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 06:00:43 PM by Curtains » Logged

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: