Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funeral of HRH The Prince Phillip Duke of Edinburgh  (Read 23422 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: April 25, 2021, 10:06:58 PM »

Welcome, Marta!!
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2021, 10:52:37 PM »

Thanks everyone, happy to be here <3  Champagne
And sorry for the badly google translated text in the first post. I did a screen recording of the short video from the church ceremony
in Riddarholmskyrkan, but I guess it's not possible to upload if you don't have an FTP server, right?

I agree, the big "family photo" is great. CG 10 years old and Queen Elizabeth 30. No excuse for CG looking grumpy nowadays, but in that photo it looks like his mapped out future is slowly sinking in just as the photo is being taken.

Was a bit surprised that Lord Mountbatten was there for the state visit, but very nice that he was. Swedish Prince Vilhelm unfortunately misplaced in front of that candle holder, I thought it was deer antlers on his head at first  

Mountbatten was the brother of Queen Louise who is standing in front of him and next to QE.  He couldn't resist a trip like this - also turned it into a bit more of a family do
Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2021, 11:03:38 PM »

Thanks everyone, happy to be here <3  Champagne
And sorry for the badly google translated text in the first post. I did a screen recording of the short video from the church ceremony
in Riddarholmskyrkan, but I guess it's not possible to upload if you don't have an FTP server, right?

I agree, the big "family photo" is great. CG 10 years old and Queen Elizabeth 30. No excuse for CG looking grumpy nowadays, but in that photo it looks like his mapped out future is slowly sinking in just as the photo is being taken.

Was a bit surprised that Lord Mountbatten was there for the state visit, but very nice that he was. Swedish Prince Vilhelm unfortunately misplaced in front of that candle holder, I thought it was deer antlers on his head at first  

Mountbatten was the brother of Queen Louise who is standing in front of him and next to QE.  He couldn't resist a trip like this - also turned it into a bit more of a family do

It certainly did, and they look so much alike in that photo too, Louis Mountbatten and Queen Louise ☺️
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: