Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polls showing support for the monarchy 2021  (Read 453 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2021, 07:31:31 PM »

The latest poll from You Gov UK comparing the results from the survey taken after the Oprah Interview and after the death of the Duke of Edinburgh.

Upticks for Charles, Anne, and Edward with Andrew continuing to have the lowest positive polling in the family. Click on the link to read the full report.

https://yougov.co.uk/topi...st-senior-royals-improves

Prince Edward and Prince Charles saw the largest boost in positive opinion, while Harry and Meghan are the only royals who did not see a favourable uptick

The latest YouGov royal favourability figures show that most royals have seen a boost in their reputations since our previous survey in mid-March.

Prince Edward, the youngest child of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, has seen the largest increase in positive opinion, rising from 41% of Britons in March to 54%. Negative opinion fell from 26% to 19%.

Prince Charles also saw a nine point increase in favourable opinion, with 58% of the public now having a positive view of him. The share of Britons who dislike him has fallen by an identical nine points to 33%.

This represents a return to form for Prince Charles, whose positive ratings had dropped eight points to 49% between 2 March and 11 March, when Harry and Meghan spoke about their fallout with the Royal Family in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 07:43:07 PM »

Interesting - I'm not surprised Andrew continues to become more and more unpopular.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 09:09:55 PM »

I'm glad to see an uptick for Charles.   I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I feel sorry for him lately, and therefore, I like to see him doing well
 Grin

Also nice to see Edward (and perhaps by extension Sophie) being acknowledged just a little more. 

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: