Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New royal yacht is coming  (Read 3534 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2021, 05:55:30 AM »

delete

realised the topic of the thread and that my post wasn't related to that topic.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 06:08:10 AM by luvcharles » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2021, 06:01:19 AM »

And the posts have nothing to do with the topic in question - that the government is mooting a yacht but it seems unrelated now to the RF but BoJo's desires.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2021, 08:37:07 AM »

New blow for BRF.

https://www.theguardian.c...dium#Echobox=1622639069-1

the Queenís courtiers banned ďcoloured immigrants or foreignersĒ from serving in clerical roles in the royal household until at least the late 1960s, according to newly discovered documents that will reignite the debate over the British royal family and race.

The documents also shed light on how Buckingham Palace negotiated controversial clauses Ė that remain in place to this day Ė exempting the Queen and her household from laws that prevent race and sex discrimination.

I donít understand the controversy Confused Itís not surprising that courtiers would fight against equality and modernity or that itís possibly not something they would bring up with the royal family. Courtiers are never not conservative. And perhaps I am extremely ignorant because I thought most royals were above the law as the DRF is? Secret Not at all fair in anyway but thatís not what a monarchy is, is it...

Great Britain came out of the World War II with victory over one of the biggest evil regimes the world has ever  seen-nazi Germany. I would expect BRF to lead with example and be a leader when it comes to solving  racial issues.

So did the US. I donít exactly see the US being the world leader in fighting fascism or racism..

The Guardian is indeed a serious, credible newspaper. Itís also a republican newspaper that is trying its best to make the BRF look like a power- and people abusing entity. Their journalism is just as biased as other newspapers with an agenda.

It does feel like pushing an agenda when itís a story about courtiers being racist (shocker) in the 60í. I donít understand the news value to this story, nor do I understand why itís immediately relevant in connection to the BRF now. They seem to have a growing focus on the topic from the BRF and while some of them are on record for making racist statements (one passed away, possibly minor Princess Pushy and of course Harry), I think in general they seem dedicated to embracing and working for a diverse UK.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2021, 02:46:48 PM »

New blow for BRF.

https://www.theguardian.c...dium#Echobox=1622639069-1

the Queenís courtiers banned ďcoloured immigrants or foreignersĒ from serving in clerical roles in the royal household until at least the late 1960s, according to newly discovered documents that will reignite the debate over the British royal family and race.

The documents also shed light on how Buckingham Palace negotiated controversial clauses Ė that remain in place to this day Ė exempting the Queen and her household from laws that prevent race and sex discrimination.

I donít understand the controversy Confused Itís not surprising that courtiers would fight against equality and modernity or that itís possibly not something they would bring up with the royal family. Courtiers are never not conservative. And perhaps I am extremely ignorant because I thought most royals were above the law as the DRF is? Secret Not at all fair in anyway but thatís not what a monarchy is, is it...

Great Britain came out of the World War II with victory over one of the biggest evil regimes the world has ever  seen-nazi Germany. I would expect BRF to lead with example and be a leader when it comes to solving  racial issues.

So did the US. I donít exactly see the US being the world leader in fighting fascism or racism..

The Guardian is indeed a serious, credible newspaper. Itís also a republican newspaper that is trying its best to make the BRF look like a power- and people abusing entity. Their journalism is just as biased as other newspapers with an agenda.

It does feel like pushing an agenda when itís a story about courtiers being racist (shocker) in the 60í. I donít understand the news value to this story, nor do I understand why itís immediately relevant in connection to the BRF now. They seem to have a growing focus on the topic from the BRF and while some of them are on record for making racist statements (one passed away, possibly minor Princess Pushy and of course Harry), I think in general they seem dedicated to embracing and working for a diverse UK.

I agree Maria. This smacks so hard of someoneís hidden agenda it should leave red marks.

anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2021, 05:51:59 PM »

Star Star
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: