Last year Amber also talked about Mary in a podcast called Pure Grit.
And she spilled the beans about Fred and Mosh first meeting. In her own words 'it was not an accident'.
Mary went to the Slip Inn knowing full well royalty would be present. Because Beatrice Tarnawski who invited her to have dinner there was the one who told her so.https://herognu.dk/sandhe...e-moede-det-var-planlagt/
In a new episode of the podcast ĎPure Grití, Crown Princess Mary's good friend, Amber Petty, now tells the true story of Mary's first encounter with Crown Prince Frederik during the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney.
It was not so coincidental that their first meeting at one of the city's bars has otherwise been made.
- Many say that they met by chance at The Slip Inn, but it's bullshit, says Mary's close friend and bridesmaid in the podcast to host McGrath. The meeting was arranged by Mary's friend, Beatrice Tarnawski.
- The truth is that she knew someone who knew some Spanish royals, Amber explains as the starting point for the evening where Frederik and Mary met each other.
- Her, whom Mary knew, said she would put a group together and invite some more. And Mary was one of those invited. SO it was a planned dinner, but it was at The Slip Inn because they wanted something down to earth.
In addition to the then Spanish Crown Prince Felipe, Prince Joachim and Princess Mšrtha Louise also attended.
- It was an opportunity for them all to talk together. And Mary was actually the only one who did not know everyone at that dinner.
Beatrice Tarnawski has previously said that they thought they were just going to meet some "Spanish princes" and a "Spanish Olympic participant", so big was the surprise when it turned out to be a whole company of young, European royals, they was going to the city with.
- But it was not like I said to him: "hey, I just know a girl for you". I just introduced them to each other when we came to Slip Inn, Beatrice Tarnawski has previously told Jyllands-Posten about how Frederik and Mary fell into conversation 20 years ago and fell in love.