Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Christian's confirmation  (Read 40935 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2021, 11:37:57 PM »

I read this translation:

“Did not you say I should go with Grandma? Are you completely confused?”

How do Danes translate?

Video looks like QMII, Izzie, Josie ... then Vinny ... and Fred were gonna go.
Looks like Mary was convincing Christian to stay for MORE photos.

Like this one.  Loads of Mary animations - check out the ponytail.  Suppose Izzie was looking to avoid it.

this maybe totally left field, but anyone else notice that MEdiana's 2 favourite children are also wearing polka dots like her?

wot a coincidence, I hear you say   Roll Eyes

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2021, 02:05:44 AM »

With all the fillers she has stuffed into her face you'd think she'd take care of her crows feet.

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2021, 02:17:32 AM »

I guess I may be the only one that is liking the sassy version of Isabella because her and her mother may provide us with alot of entertainment in the future. Just when I thought Fred and Mary had become so so boring.

I'm with you on that. Also, 14 year olds sometimes have no filter. I live with one who will be 15 on Sunday. I like to think I've raised her with manners (confirmed by many others), but boy howdy, the rudeness directed my way is insane. Then, after food, or some time, not even thirty minutes later, she will be sweet again, not even remembering her tone or what she said. Immediate amnesia. Sometimes all the best parenting in the world will not affect how a teen behaves.

I think Mary was going for another photo op and her daughter called her out on it for being confusing or inconsistent, immediately changing her mind after telling her to go inside.

Royal teens, they're just like us!

You know, when I was peri menopausal I started crying at the DMV because someone told me to get into the wrong line. I believe getting/losing hormones makes you a little .... snappish.

And thankfully nobody filmed me.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2021, 02:18:55 AM »

Teenagers have scrambled eggs for brains. One minute they are 17 going on 30 the next they are 5 again. They are tough years but love and boundaries do work.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2021, 04:12:59 AM »

I’m on Team Lille Pige all the way!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2021, 06:12:06 AM »

Validation for us peri or actual menopausal women with teen girls:
New book “Mum, What’s Wong with You? 101 Things only Mothers of Teenage Girls Know” by Lorraine Candy.
Article in Daily Mail today.

TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2021, 01:01:44 PM »

She's a 14 y/o girl, for the forseeable future her vocabulary is going to consist of 3 things rude, bitchy and surly especially to her mother.

I do not agree.  While she is a teenage girl, snapping like that at her mother is unacceptable, especially in public with cameras around. 

Isabella has spent 14 years dealing with a narcissistic camera whore of a mother who has always been more interested in attention than mothering. I can't imagine how exhausting that must be. The only surprise is that she didn't snap at Mor dearest in public sooner.

TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2021, 01:14:29 PM »

I said things to my mother at 14, in the heat of the moment, that I instantly regretted. I was also punished for it, and people who knew me would basically describe me as a goody-two shoes. So I don’t see this one singular incident as a big issue.

Yes, same here. I was the "easy child" of the family - the one that got good grades, didn't get into trouble at school, didn't want to go to parties etc, but there were still definitely moments where my mother and I butted heads and things were said. And just because I wasn't reprimanded in public as to not cause even more of a scene, it doesn't mean I wasn't spoken to privately.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2021, 02:26:31 PM »

Mares acted mature there ... When it happened she could not be sure that someone else heard it - if there was no camera, it would have never gone public. Plus: any reaction from Mares would have caused a counter reaction from Isabella again.

The girls is 14 and well aware of her status. I had many emotional blow ups with my parents - but never in public. At that age you simply know what should be private and what shouldn't.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2021, 02:55:56 PM »

I think Mary has learned over the years to keep her facial expressions in check. She used to throw some wicked looks at Fred, not so much anymore. I wonder if this site and the press has been a bit of a mirror for her. Those nasty little looks don't make her look attractive.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2021, 03:01:55 PM »

Mares acted mature there ... When it happened she could not be sure that someone else heard it - if there was no camera, it would have never gone public. Plus: any reaction from Mares would have caused a counter reaction from Isabella again.

The girls is 14 and well aware of her status. I had many emotional blow ups with my parents - but never in public. At that age you simply know what should be private and what shouldn't.

Star

Charlie

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2021, 03:03:45 PM »

I think Isabella has Mares figured out. Remember how she looked at her in Tassie? A la Hermione's avatar?
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2021, 05:42:08 PM »

I think Mary has learned over the years to keep her facial expressions in check. She used to throw some wicked looks at Fred, not so much anymore. I wonder if this site and the press has been a bit of a mirror for her. Those nasty little looks don't make her look attractive.

I think also the amount of filler and botox restricts Mary's face from being able to make expressions at all  Icecream

Sorry, in a snarky mood today!! I do agree that over time Mary has calmed her expressions and perhaps learned to bite her tongue more.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2021, 06:51:55 PM »

I think also the amount of filler and botox restricts Mary's face from being able to make expressions at all  Icecream

Sorry, in a snarky mood today!! I do agree that over time Mary has calmed her expressions and perhaps learned to bite her tongue more.

Probably. I would also guess that this took her by surprise as I doubt very many people push back on her.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2021, 09:57:01 PM »

Yeah, I'm with all of you on it being rude, public or private. On the other hand, I also remember this

We all commented that something might have happened to Yrma, or happened in her relationship with Fred before Izzy was born. She was rather dismissive and at times very unattentive to Izzy when she was little. And if Mary's behaviour toward Izzy continued up until now, Yrma has it coming.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: