Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Christian's confirmation  (Read 41162 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 03:06:58 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2021, 03:13:38 PM »

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 03:19:30 PM »

I do like the coordinated look, I think Izzie looks great and I love that she seems to be at the front rather than her mother. Mosh is surprisingly subdued, even if she is SWFing Kate.

I loved when they came out of the church, Christian stopped and helped his grandma down the stairs 

Marge greeting Jokke’s boys was lovely.

Sorry, what’s SWF?
SWF=single white female
Essentially from a movie where the SWF stalked and emulated a woman to the point of danger and creepiness.  Thus the term “SWFing.” How Mary appears obsessed with all things Kate right down to everything she wears etc.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 03:22:57 PM »

why did Daisy's dog come out of church with her to greet Mary and family....why was the dog even in church Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 03:23:04 PM »

For the first time, I see a resemblance to the late Prince Henrik in Vincent.  ♡

I like the way the Danish RF walked to the church, it gave people a chance to really see them.  Honestly I didn't get any posing vibes from anyone.  I thought Christian and everyone just seemed really happy and relaxed.  Marge seems especially happy which is great.  

On a critical note though, why is there so much cuff showing in Vincent's coat sleeves?  And have to agree with other posters who said Christian's suit jacket seems too small.  And if someone had tailored Isabella's coat and pants to her body size she would have looked smashing.

If Mary was SWF'ing Kate with that outfit, she shouldn't. She looked quite dull and old in that frock.  I'd burn it.  🔥

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 03:26:16 PM »

Oops I take it back - of course MARY had to strike some poses  Grin

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2021, 03:35:38 PM »

I think Xian looked quite smart and Issy was fabulous. Of course her pantsuit was a tad off, it is easy to forget how young she still is. I quite agree, that with high heels the pants would have looked even better, however I was relieved to see her wearing only minimal heels. I don't like it when very young teenager wear high heels.
I don't know about swfing: at most of those confirmations navy blue seems the colour of choice. Even for the attending families and other guests. And Mary's dress was quite mother-of-the groom-ish.
I also liked how she let Issy fly and take the spotlight next to Xian. I had no camera-hugger vibes this time around.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 04:30:08 PM »

I think Izzy is at the age where she's wanting to assert her independence and "Be more grown up" in all things. We've all been there ourselves, and seen it in other royal families, like Alexia or Maria Olympia.

The outfit does look a tad too big for her, but she lacks the attentive parents who make sure that their children's clothes fit. We only need to look at Christian's jacket and Izzy's clothes as a child to understand how poorly mosh and frodo have dressed their children.

To see Marge so proud was all the heart feels I need for today. It seems to me she mainly wears her Daisy brooch at family occasions, is this the case? I don't follow the DRF too closely.

Has Mosh had extra cosmetic surgery on her face for her son's big day? She looks almost unrecognisable, and her hair pulled back doesn't help.

I like the colour coordination of everyone, and I certainly echo the sentiments posted on this thread...when did they grow up so fast?!?!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2021, 04:47:44 PM »

Official photos

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2021, 04:50:37 PM »

Who would have thought that we see a normal DERF family picture one day? The middle one is normal. And Fred looks really good, awake and happy.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 04:58:16 PM »

I do like the coordinated look, I think Izzie looks great and I love that she seems to be at the front rather than her mother. Mosh is surprisingly subdued, even if she is SWFing Kate.

I loved when they came out of the church, Christian stopped and helped his grandma down the stairs 

Marge greeting Jokke’s boys was lovely.

Sorry, what’s SWF?
Single White Female in reference to the Bridget Fonda Jennifer Jason Leigh movie. It's a good movie but freaky. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_White_Female
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 05:04:53 PM »

Official photos

Those are actually really lovely photos.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 05:27:36 PM »

I do not find this family attractive at all. Christian seems like he might be a very nice young man I love the picture of him helping his grandmother down the steps. The suit with vest is not stylish at all to my eyes and he has a pasty Scots-Celtic vibe sorry we lived in the hollers of Tennessee for a hot minute and the taste has not left my mouth. Isabella is a young Marge. They all look very happy and that is nice. Is Marge deliriously happy or in tons of pain? I can't help but feel she is smiling through gritted teeth. I know she loves church so she must be ecstatic that another grandchild has been welcomed into it.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2021, 05:33:27 PM »

I do not find this family attractive at all. Christian seems like he might be a very nice young man I love the picture of him helping his grandmother down the steps. The suit with vest is not stylish at all to my eyes and he has a pasty Scots-Celtic vibe sorry we lived in the hollers of Tennessee for a hot minute and the taste has not left my mouth. Isabella is a young Marge. They all look very happy and that is nice. Is Marge deliriously happy or in tons of pain? I can't help but feel she is smiling through gritted teeth. I know she loves church so she must be ecstatic that another grandchild has been welcomed into it.

I think not attractive is a bit of a stretch... they look like everyone I walk past.... and dressy for a church occasion... perhaps not Instagram so called perfect but then who really is?
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 05:40:34 PM »

I certainly am not but I am within my right to find them unattractive. Both in the ways they can't control and through the idea that pretty is as pretty does.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: