Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Christian's confirmation  (Read 53717 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2021, 05:45:02 PM »

I am just impressed that Mary understood Danish.

😂 I’m sure she understands after all these years but will always speak English when she can no doubt
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2021, 05:53:31 PM »

She said: “Er du helt væk” which directly translates to “are you completely gone”. And while it wasn’t as an f bomb or something like that, I do think it’s a pretty rude reply. She’s more or less calling her mother an idiot.

Wow. Thank you Harley and Modern Dane for the precisions. This makes me feel sorry for both Mary and Isabella. Mary that she is talked to like that by her daughter and Isabella that she lives in a family for whom insults and snapping must be considered normal. Credit indeed to Mary that she didn't escalate anything in public but boy howdy she and Fred need to call out bad behavior and not exhibit it themselves. I hope a bit of the media backlash can be carefully presented to Isabella regarding how a spontaneous and ugly pushback can make headlines and how it paints her as an unkind person. Unless the Danish media is just glossing over it then that will empower the royal children more.

I think all the children of Daisy and those following are entitled because of who they are .... both sons and all the grandchildren... they should just recognise heir and the one after that... jokker has found a new life finally as he should and that should be an example to Fred’s 3 younger children who are not relevant in a dynastic sense .... cut off state funding once 18 and find jobs... their father can pay for their education as did mine... and my father did not get the huge allowance Fred gets

It sounds like the Danish press and people think Fred and anyone related to him walk on water just about. That is not a healthy environment for anyone royal or regular citizen. There are other 14 year olds who have to obey their parents and everyone tittering happily about Isabella sassing her mother actually being very rude now that we have a direct translation then those teenagers see the rules are different for some rather than others. Reminds me too much of Animal Farm where some animals are more equal than others.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2021, 07:09:48 PM »

She said: “Er du helt væk” which directly translates to “are you completely gone”. And while it wasn’t as an f bomb or something like that, I do think it’s a pretty rude reply. She’s more or less calling her mother an idiot.

Wow. Thank you Harley and Modern Dane for the precisions. This makes me feel sorry for both Mary and Isabella. Mary that she is talked to like that by her daughter and Isabella that she lives in a family for whom insults and snapping must be considered normal. Credit indeed to Mary that she didn't escalate anything in public but boy howdy she and Fred need to call out bad behavior and not exhibit it themselves. I hope a bit of the media backlash can be carefully presented to Isabella regarding how a spontaneous and ugly pushback can make headlines and how it paints her as an unkind person. Unless the Danish media is just glossing over it then that will empower the royal children more.

I think all the children of Daisy and those following are entitled because of who they are .... both sons and all the grandchildren... they should just recognise heir and the one after that... jokker has found a new life finally as he should and that should be an example to Fred’s 3 younger children who are not relevant in a dynastic sense .... cut off state funding once 18 and find jobs... their father can pay for their education as did mine... and my father did not get the huge allowance Fred gets

Unless they study abroad, education is free in Denmark. And you get a small sum of money every month as a student (from age 18 and up). It does help but most have to work/have a student job on the side in order to have enough money. But SU (the government money you get as a student) tends to be the main income while Danes study. Christian, Isabella and the twins will have no such financial concerns, I’m sure.

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2021, 08:07:30 PM »

I read this translation:

“Did not you say I should go with Grandma? Are you completely confused?”

How do Danes translate?

Video looks like QMII, Izzie, Josie ... then Vinny ... and Fred were gonna go.
Looks like Mary was convincing Christian to stay for MORE photos.

Like this one.  Loads of Mary animations - check out the ponytail.  Suppose Izzie was looking to avoid it.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:16:25 PM by Royal Me! » Logged
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2021, 08:15:38 PM »

Is there a video of the incident?
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2021, 08:17:58 PM »

OK, let's talk fashion, puffy sleeves are not her friend. I have always loved dresses with a simple silhouette, with a scooped or boat neck style and 3/4 length sleeves. I know that Mary has outfits like that, it would have made her look a bit more youthful and certainly more modern. 
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2021, 08:19:28 PM »

I read this translation:

How do Danes translate?

Video looks like QMII, Izzie, Josie ... then Vinny ... and Fred were gonna go.
Looks like Mary was convincing Christian to stay for MORE photos.

Like this one.  Loads of Mary animations - check out the ponytail.  Suppose Izzie was looking to avoid it.

Wow, Mary looks so old in that photo and she's only 50!   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2021, 08:21:17 PM »

I guess I may be the only one that is liking the sassy version of Isabella because her and her mother may provide us with alot of entertainment in the future. Just when I thought Fred and Mary had become so so boring.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2021, 09:36:54 PM »

the link I posted originally has a video

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2021, 09:41:07 PM »

I read this translation:

How do Danes translate?

That’s not a correct translation, I’m afraid.

She didn’t say “Are you completely confused”. She said “Er du helt væk”, which directly translates to “Are you completely gone”. Meaning, basically “Are you dumb or something”.

And there’s no doubt about what she says when you watch the clip (which I sadly don’t have a link to). You can easily hear every word.

Confused: Forvirret
Gone: Væk

Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2021, 09:59:57 PM »

the link I posted originally has a video

I checked the link but found no video. Maybe it‘s disabled for my country.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2021, 10:43:11 PM »

I guess I may be the only one that is liking the sassy version of Isabella because her and her mother may provide us with alot of entertainment in the future. Just when I thought Fred and Mary had become so so boring.

I'm with you on that. Also, 14 year olds sometimes have no filter. I live with one who will be 15 on Sunday. I like to think I've raised her with manners (confirmed by many others), but boy howdy, the rudeness directed my way is insane. Then, after food, or some time, not even thirty minutes later, she will be sweet again, not even remembering her tone or what she said. Immediate amnesia. Sometimes all the best parenting in the world will not affect how a teen behaves.

I think Mary was going for another photo op and her daughter called her out on it for being confusing or inconsistent, immediately changing her mind after telling her to go inside.

Royal teens, they're just like us!
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2021, 10:44:03 PM »

Here's another link
https://www.instagram.com...m_source=ig_web_copy_link

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2021, 11:32:41 PM »

Star  Thanks Harley   Hug
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2021, 11:34:33 PM »

I'm with you on that. Also, 14 year olds sometimes have no filter. I live with one who will be 15 on Sunday. I like to think I've raised her with manners (confirmed by many others), but boy howdy, the rudeness directed my way is insane. Then, after food, or some time, not even thirty minutes later, she will be sweet again, not even remembering her tone or what she said. Immediate amnesia. Sometimes all the best parenting in the world will not affect how a teen behaves.

I think Mary was going for another photo op and her daughter called her out on it for being confusing or inconsistent, immediately changing her mind after telling her to go inside.

Royal teens, they're just like us!

I'm right behind you Barrie & Paulina.   Star
Isabella must've been really frustrated ... one doesn't get that way in a day.   Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: