Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Foundation Against Drug Addiction  (Read 31872 times)
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2021, 09:00:02 PM »

The dress has an interesting neck line. For the rest it is difficult to see or to say because she has put her favourite belt and it is not always the best choice I think.

The fabric for this collection was donated  by big shops etc. As Olivia has already told the money from sales will be used to help women who try to get out of sex work.

Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2021, 09:06:46 PM »

Apparently the dress was made or at least designed by women who have been rescued from prostitution! 

It was a partnership between the designer and the foundation that helps them. All proceeds from the collection will go to the foundation in order to help these women rebuild their lives.

Well that sounds wonderful. Nice to see Leti participate and bring awareness to the cause.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2021, 10:45:31 PM »

Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the "Foundation for Help against Drug Addiction"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_rL1xDxFRo

@CasaReal

Have to say, I don't like the oddball sleeves, or at least the open sleeve on the right of the screen ...   But of course it's not about the dress, it's the cause.  Which is very worthy!

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2021, 10:56:49 PM »

Have to say, I don't like the oddball sleeves, or at least the open sleeve on the right of the screen ...   But of course it's not about the dress, it's the cause.  Which is very worthy!

My sentiments exactly!  I found myself thinking that perhaps if the dress had been more subtle, the important cause it supports might not have garnered as much attention.

This is another example like the pony pendant Victoria was wearing (Sweden thread):  knowing the context and backstory makes ALL the difference!
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2021, 11:03:50 PM »

The style of the dress was OK, I just didn't like the color for the summer. Enough of the dark colors all year long. She is so thin already, there is no need to look thiner with dark clothes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: