Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State Visit from Republic of Korea. June, 15-17, 2021.  (Read 3118 times)
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2021, 02:41:54 PM »

State visit by President of Republic of Korea

​The President of the Republic of Korea, Moon Jae-in, will make a State visit to Spain from 15 to 17 June, following the State trip by Their Majesties, the King and Queen of Spain, to the Republic of Korea in 2019.

President Moon and his wife will be received by Their Majesties, the King and Queen of Spain, who will offer them a Gala Dinner in their honour. During their stay in Spain, as well as meeting with H.M. the King, the President will also meet with the President of the Government, Pedro Sánchez and visit the Upper House of Parliament, at which the Speakers of the Lower and Upper Houses, Meritxell Batet and Pilar Llop, will present them with the respective Medals of the Lower and Upper Houses. He will also visit the City Council of Madrid, where the city mayor, José Luis Martínez-Almeida, will present him with the Golden Key to the City of Madrid. Within the framework of the visit, activities of an economic-business nature will also be arranged, both in Madrid and in Barcelona.

By making this high-level visit, Spain and the Republic of Korea seek to boost their bilateral relations, particularly at an economic, health, cultural and scientific level.

http://www.exteriores.gob...DOS/20210609_COMU055.aspx
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 11:16:09 AM »

Looking forward to  this State visit.  For what I understand is the first State visit in Europe during the pandemic.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 10:27:44 PM »

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=14915

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 10:28:50 PM »

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 10:32:30 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....uth-Korean-President.html

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 10:32:44 PM »

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 10:41:49 PM »

Those plastic shoes are hideous

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 10:42:37 PM »

The dresses are gorgeous, everything but the PVC strap is beautiful.

The crewneck gunshow in both dresses is a bit same-same but given the heat and how those guns look, can't say i blame her.

The first lady's blue blazer is a beautiful color on her and the clutch is so pretty.  Her evening outfit is suitable. Props for flag mask.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:47:41 PM by Eliza B » Logged
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 10:49:42 PM »

The crewneck gunshow in both dresses is a bit same-same but given the heat and how those guns look, can't say i blame her.

The first lady's blue blazer is a beautiful color on her and the clutch is so pretty.  Her evening outfit is suitable. Props for flag mask.

Crewneck gunshow?  Hot guns?  What am I missing here?
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 11:04:17 PM »

Crewneck gunshow?  Hot guns?  What am I missing here?

Her arms!  It's like well toned our muscular arms you're showing off
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 11:30:53 PM »

The pink is pretty and it is so much nicer than I have thought (because she has worn it once before with an ugly jacket). Agreeing that the shoes are ugly ugly ugly with the plastic.

The evening dress is nice and I had forgotten it. It is from Dries van Noten.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2021, 11:59:55 PM »

The evening dress is to die for. The whole look is nice and while the pink outfit is technically pretty it seems "not enough" to have a formal greeting program. Maybe it is the flyaway hair or the lack of jacket to close the look. I come from a generation where it was never considered "nice" to go sleeveless in a formal or business setting. I know the rules are that there are no rules but part of me wonders if she would look a bit better to have a jacket in black or navy or dark green to tone down the baby colored lace and just elevate the look. I know my advice falls on deaf ears Leti has her look! And yes the gun game is on point wow.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 12:29:15 AM »

Crewneck gunshow?  Hot guns?  What am I missing here?

Her arms!  It's like well toned our muscular arms you're showing off
Ah, thanks.  Clearly I am not possessed of such appendages!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 12:59:22 AM »

I love Letizia's black dress with the designs. Reminds me of my favorite origami paper. In fact, most origami papers would make beautiful fabric.  Grin
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 01:02:58 AM »

Great photos.  HUGE thank you to Lula for uploads  Star

I loved Letizia's black dress with the floral imprint, for the evening.  Not too crazy about the welcome outfit.  A chic suit perhaps would have been more to my taste.  The skirt of that ensemble is a little frou-frou.  The shoes ...  Thumb down  oh you trying so hard.  

The first lady of S. Korea looked very elegant; dignified.  I have to say I love the new gesture, hand-to-chest, in place of a handshake.  It's lovely.

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: