Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Georgian millionaire couple wants to have 100 babies  (Read 1319 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: July 23, 2021, 01:37:06 PM »

I had heard about this before, but it still remains so absurd. A 23-year-old who, together with her 56-year-old husband, is already parents to 11 children. She would like to have about 100 children. Mind you she doesn't give birth to all of them herself, but uses surrogate mothers.

Moscow-born Christina was a single mum-of-one when she took a holiday in the seaside town and met now-husband Galip, a property and transport magnate originally from Turkey.

The family live in the coastal town of Batumi in Georgia where it is legal to use surrogate mothers in pregnancy, each of which cost around 8,000 euros.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...cebook#Echobox=1626869493
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 02:10:39 PM »

Re this reminds me of that revolting British scientist Lord Winston, who put his own super onscreen in a documentary 🙈🙊🤢🤮😵‍💫
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 12:24:47 AM »

Re this reminds me of that revolting British scientist Lord Winston, who put his own super onscreen in a documentary 🙈🙊🤢🤮😵‍💫

This is indeed revolting. How selfish of them to make their children fight for parental attention and basically raise themselves. I donít care how much help you have, 11 is difficult, 100 is insane.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 01:30:53 AM »

This is indeed revolting. How selfish of them to make their children fight for parental attention and basically raise themselves. I donít care how much help you have, 11 is difficult, 100 is insane.

Darn autocorrect! He put his live sperm onscreen 🤢
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: