Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2021  (Read 20924 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2021, 11:48:36 PM »

Paulina, go for it with Kate's fern earrings!  I ordered a pair and fell in love with them!!  So I ordered them in a different metal!!  Then I ordered the round ones (fern hoops), not just the fern drops!  They are so lightweight you would forget you're wearing them if you weren't so happy to have them because they're so beautiful and well made! 

I second that Paulina!  Theyíre cute - treat yourself.

Okay, you two. I now have the earrings hanging on my browser so I can stare at them all day. I will do something magnificent so I can reward myself with the earrings, and maybe the pendant necklace. Have a great accomplishment at work? Get my paperwork and filing done at home? I don't know but now I am motivated. Thank you ladies! Hug

That's great you got them Cordelia! They are beautiful and mostly affordable ish.

I wore mine today and was delightfully conscious of them all day!  I know you've done something magnificent to be rewarded for...I bought the first pair when school went virtual last March because I needed a pick-me-up; I bought the second pair when I finished the 2020 school year; I bought the 3rd pair because I knew the 2020-21 school year would be a nightmare and I wanted something that would make me instantly happy when I put them on; I bought the 4th pair (mini silver leaf) because I have finally started an exercise routine!   Laughing

Honestly, just surviving the past 17 months is accomplishment enough!

Or, reward yourself for all of your contributions to RD!  Champagne

And lest I veer TOO far off track, I liked the picture of Felipe having a casual outdoor meal with his buddies!   Grin
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2021, 12:20:53 AM »

Okay, that does it. You're a teacher and totally deserve jewelry as your reward for slogging through this pandemic. If I get a new sale (senior living), I'll order me up some gold or silver ferns!
TheMorWearsPrada

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2021, 09:16:00 AM »

I'm in Australia and I see so many teenage girls/women in their early 20s wearing outfits like Leonor and Sofia's in the spring/summer (particularly Leonor's), except sandals/thongs (flip-flops to the rest of the world) are a lot more common here than Espadrilles. Those outfits are a bit too young for me to wear these days (I'm in my mid 30s), but there is nothing weird or unusual about them to me.

Well that would have been a year or more ago .... or in a place like Queensland which always seems ok with clothes that arenít worn elsewhere....

I live in Melbourne, but while I don't know about the rest of Queensland, I used to go to Brisbane often (before the pandemic) as my brother lives there and I never found the fashion there notably weirder than Melbourne.

Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2021, 02:28:02 PM »

Would the honourable lady dishers above care to not mention the Zoraida earrings? I have been eyeing them since before the pandemic but CANNOT WOULD NOT buy them, two of my children being students abroad. Can we reopen the talk after graduation? Pretty please? 😂😂😂😂

Enjoy them! Iíll catch up later!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 02:42:08 PM by Ghost » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2021, 10:04:08 AM »

Okay, that does it. You're a teacher and totally deserve jewelry as your reward for slogging through this pandemic. If I get a new sale (senior living), I'll order me up some gold or silver ferns!
Honey, you got up this morning, right? Even though you have two pubescent monsters roaming your house, which you haven't yet killed.
Totally worth an award!!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2021, 12:32:49 AM »

Honey, you got up this morning, right? Even though you have two pubescent monsters roaming your house, which you haven't yet killed.
Totally worth an award!!

Hear hear!!  I wore mine (silver fern drops) this morning and actually thought of you, Paulina, and hoped you had clicked the purchase button!
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2021, 12:45:47 AM »

Totally worth an award!!

Hear hear!!  I wore mine (silver fern drops) this morning and actually thought of you, Paulina, and hoped you had clicked the purchase button!

Okay you are all going to force me into buying a pair of these!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: