Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2021  (Read 20927 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2021, 08:54:48 PM »

Here another picture of Leti and her pink caftán from  https://www.dearprudence.es/

What’s with the weird rectangles?

I like what Leonor is wearing.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2021, 11:03:35 PM »

I know they are on vacation but all three outfits look like nothing anyone of any age I know would wear... Felipe is the only one who gets a pass

It's a funny about cultures and different countries.  All of them are wearing what 99% of Spaniards will wear in summer in Spain in their different age groups.

My daughters (early 20-somethings) wear similar if not exactly the same clothing as the girls do here, but they would wear flip-flops instead of the espadrilles.   I think "most" American women would wear capri's or shorts with light shoes, sneakers or flip-flops on vacation, as opposed to caftans like Leti is wearing.  (But I would wear the caftans!)       

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2021, 11:21:15 PM »

I know they are on vacation but all three outfits look like nothing anyone of any age I know would wear... Felipe is the only one who gets a pass

It's a funny about cultures and different countries.  All of them are wearing what 99% of Spaniards will wear in summer in Spain in their different age groups.

My daughters (early 20-somethings) wear similar if not exactly the same clothing as the girls do here, but they would wear flip-flops instead of the espadrilles.   I think "most" American women would wear capri's or shorts with light shoes, sneakers or flip-flops on vacation, as opposed to caftans like Leti is wearing.  (But I would wear the caftans!)       
I’m not a fun of Latie’s lately fashion but the girls wear what every Mediterranean female around 15-25 wears in summer including me, it’s great seeing the experimenting and expressing them selves even with the limitations that their position has

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2021, 11:21:57 PM »

I love Sofia's earrings! The leaf cut outs. Or Leonore's. I get both girls mixed up all the time.

I like these earrings the way I like Kate's fern earrings. Which I always think about ordering and always don't.

https://catherinezoraida....s/gold-fern-drop-earrings

Anyone have info on the earrings worn by the young princess?
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2021, 12:21:34 AM »

Paulina, go for it with Kate's fern earrings!  I ordered a pair and fell in love with them!!  So I ordered them in a different metal!!  Then I ordered the round ones (fern hoops), not just the fern drops!  They are so lightweight you would forget you're wearing them if you weren't so happy to have them because they're so beautiful and well made! 
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2021, 12:23:13 AM »

According to royalfashionpolice on Instagram, the earrings are by Quandari.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2021, 02:24:57 AM »

I can't believe how tall those girls have gotten!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2021, 04:03:56 AM »

Paulina, go for it with Kate's fern earrings!  I ordered a pair and fell in love with them!!  So I ordered them in a different metal!!  Then I ordered the round ones (fern hoops), not just the fern drops!  They are so lightweight you would forget you're wearing them if you weren't so happy to have them because they're so beautiful and well made! 

I second that Paulina!  They’re cute - treat yourself.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2021, 09:17:20 AM »

I love Sofia's earrings! The leaf cut outs. Or Leonore's. I get both girls mixed up all the time.

I like these earrings the way I like Kate's fern earrings. Which I always think about ordering and always don't.

Quandari Leaf earrings.  Unfortunately no longer available.

I don't want to be pedantic but I often see on this board Leonor called Leonore.  Leonore is the daughter of Princess Madeleine, not the Princess of Asturias.
TheMorWearsPrada

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2021, 01:39:13 PM »

I'm in Australia and I see so many teenage girls/women in their early 20s wearing outfits like Leonor and Sofia's in the spring/summer (particularly Leonor's), except sandals/thongs (flip-flops to the rest of the world) are a lot more common here than Espadrilles. Those outfits are a bit too young for me to wear these days (I'm in my mid 30s), but there is nothing weird or unusual about them to me.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2021, 02:11:17 PM »

I'm in Australia and I see so many teenage girls/women in their early 20s wearing outfits like Leonor and Sofia's in the spring/summer (particularly Leonor's), except sandals/thongs (flip-flops to the rest of the world) are a lot more common here than Espadrilles. Those outfits are a bit too young for me to wear these days (I'm in my mid 30s), but there is nothing weird or unusual about them to me.

Well that would have been a year or more ago .... or in a place like Queensland which always seems ok with clothes that aren’t worn elsewhere....
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2021, 02:34:49 PM »

The girls look cute and summer appropriate and not like insufferable rich kids and that is already a victory. I suppose Leonor is less than a month away from leaving for Wales. That can be such an exciting time all the packing and making sure you have the right clothes and all the anticipation for the new world she'll be entering and friends she'll meet. She'll definitely need more sweaters and socks and a good Burberry coat. I wonder if the girls were able to steal away to camp in the US this summer? They were open for the most part this year and taking strict precautions.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2021, 04:45:21 PM »

Quandari Leaf earrings.  Unfortunately no longer available.

I don't want to be pedantic but I often see on this board Leonor called Leonore.  Leonore is the daughter of Princess Madeleine, not the Princess of Asturias.

Autocorrect often goes with the mainstream spelling, along with other names. Which is why I don’t personally worry about it.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2021, 09:39:50 PM »

King Felipe had dinner last night with friends in Cala Major

https://www.ultimahora.es...us-amigos-cala-major.html

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2021, 10:03:02 PM »

I second that Paulina!  They’re cute - treat yourself.

Okay, you two. I now have the earrings hanging on my browser so I can stare at them all day. I will do something magnificent so I can reward myself with the earrings, and maybe the pendant necklace. Have a great accomplishment at work? Get my paperwork and filing done at home? I don't know but now I am motivated. Thank you ladies! Hug

That's great you got them Cordelia! They are beautiful and mostly affordable ish.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: