Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess of Asturias Awards 2021  (Read 8172 times)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: September 28, 2021, 01:16:23 PM »

The ceremony will be held on Friday 22nd October at the Campoamor Theatre in Oviedo.

The Laureates will begin arriving in Asturias on Monday 18th October.

Writer Emmanuel Carrère, Princess of Asturias Laureate for Literature, journalist and writer Gloria Steinem, Princess of Asturias Laureate for Communication and Humanities, chef, entrepreneur and philanthropist José Andrés, Princess of Asturias Award for Concord, and biochemist Katalin Karikó, joint Princess of Asturias Laureate for Technical and Scientific Research, will be the laureates giving speeches at the 41st Awards Ceremony.

To be held on 22nd October at the Campoamor Theatre in Oviedo, the Princess of Asturias Awards Ceremony will be presided over by TM The King and Queen, with the presence of TRH The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía of Spain.

https://www.fpa.es/en/com...mp;fechaHasta=&tipo=0

29th Princess of Asturias Awards Concert

The Princess of Asturias Foundation will pay tribute to Joaquín Rodrigo on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of receiving the Prince of Asturias Award for the Arts

The concert will be held at 7:30 pm on Thursday, 21 October at the Príncipe Felipe Auditorium in Oviedo

https://www.fpa.es/en/com...mp;fechaHasta=&tipo=0
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 02:00:31 PM »

General Programme of the Royal Family

THURSDAY 21st OCTOBER

7:30pm. The 29th Princess of Asturias Awards Concert, presided over by Their Majesties the King and Queen, with the presence of Their Royal Highnesses The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía of Spain.

FRIDAY 22nd OCTOBER

Audiences in the “Salón Covadonga” reception room at the Reconquista Hotel

12 noon. 2021 Medals of Asturias holders.

12:30pm. Princess of Asturias Foundation Patrons.

12.50pm. Audience of the chairs of the Juries, the members of the Princess of Asturias and Foundation Boards of Trustees and the 2021 Princess of Asturias Laureates with TM The King and Queen and TRH The Princess of Asturias and the Infanta Sofía.

1:30pm. University of Oviedo 2019 and 2020 End-of-Studies Prize winners.

6:30pm. 2021 Princess of Asturias Awards Ceremony, presided over by TM The King and Queen and with the presence of TRH The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía of Spain

Address by HRH The Princess of Asturias.
Address by HM The King.

SATURDAY 23rd OCTOBER

11:30am. Visit to Santa María del Puerto (Somiedo) by TM The King and Queen and TRH The Princess of Asturias and the Infanta Sofía for the bestowal of the 2021 Exemplary Town of Asturias Award.

Address by HRH The Princess of Asturias.
Address by HM The King.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 07:48:02 PM »

Princess of Asturioas Awards Concert

Video

https://twitter.com/rtven...tatus/1451239523220918278
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVTIWaNtWmw/

https://www.lne.es/fotos/...s-auditorio-58655359.html

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 07:53:40 PM »

https://www.hola.com/real...esa-asturias-concierto/1/

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 07:55:51 PM »

https://www.semana.es/mod...itos-20211021-002404940/1

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 08:04:34 PM »

Far too mature for the girls. Well at least Leonore looks like raided Mom's closet.
Love Leti's dress.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 08:21:00 PM »

I like Leti's dress. Pink is a good color on Leo, but the style is too 80s. It's a concert, girls could dress in clothes with a little bit more fun. Sofia looked taller each time we saw her. She even with her flat shoes looks to be taller than Mom with her high heels.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 08:36:48 PM »

https://www.zimbio.com/ph...nd+Concert+Ahead+Princesa

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 09:02:55 PM »

Sofia is going to be tall like her father.
Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 09:57:45 PM »

Nice to see Leonor. Hate Leti’s dress. Sofia looks good and so does Leonor but her dress does give off a raided moms closet vibe a bit.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 10:13:20 PM by Aubiette » Logged
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 10:20:25 PM »

Casa de S.M. el Rey

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2021, 10:20:35 PM »

Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2021, 10:40:18 PM »

I don't like Letizia's dress - not really because of the feather trim (though I don't like that) but the boxy top and the olive color somehow don't suit her when you look at it head-on.   It looks blah and almost too big.   Maybe it's that wide sleeve.

The girls look nice - I love the color of each girl's dress.   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2021, 11:35:52 PM »

I don't like anything about Leti's dress.  Love the color of Leonor's dress but she looks very "lamb dressed as mutton" to me in it; it's not vintage or cool - it's just too old-looking.  Sofia seems very subtle by comparison; in fact, she didn't stand out to me at all and normally she does.  Presumably this was intentional so the attention would be on Leonor?

Also, in going back and looking to see what Sofia is actually wearing (lovely color), the 3 females together are a bit too cutesy-matchy with them all having the gathered detail on the left side/hip of their dress.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 03:58:09 AM »

I like Leti's dress a lot but not the feather thing. It starts at a strange place for one thing.

Leonor's dress is eye-catching for the colour but it is too old for her (she is too young for it and it looks out-dated). She seems to enjoy the attention and that is good for the moment and while her parents can shield from bad comments.

Sofía shines quietly but her dress is dull and I do not like her hair this way with the long heavy curl.

Felipe in a dark suit is always nice.

Also, in going back and looking to see what Sofia is actually wearing (lovely color), the 3 females together are a bit too cutesy-matchy with them all having the gathered detail on the left side/hip of their dress.

It is not the first time that they do this.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 04:05:23 AM by Mariola » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: