Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Danish Royal News  (Read 27770 times)
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2022, 12:20:58 AM »

Is this the event I read somewhere Freddie was so unprepared he arrived needing a wee and had to dash off from the rest of the family? How regal and royal Crazy Crazy
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2022, 04:18:15 AM »

Is this the event I read somewhere Freddie was so unprepared he arrived needing a wee and had to dash off from the rest of the family? How regal and royal Crazy Crazy

He looked as if he wanted to pee desperately  .
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2022, 09:58:33 PM »

May 25
Part of the DRF attended the Royal Yacht Dannebrog's 90th-anniversary celebration
Daisy invited some of the family on to the Dannebrog to celebrate the 90th anniversary at the Port of Copenhagen. The Royal Yacht Dannebrog serves as the official and private residence for the Queen and other members of the Royal Family when they take summer cruises in Danish waters or make official visits to other countries.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2022, 10:43:03 PM »

Marge looking very elegant even while wearing sensible flat shoes. Love her in red and white.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2022, 11:50:26 PM »

Mary has a weird hulking posture in these pictures it's very weird she usually walks like she's on the catwalk taking it all in. Very weird to have a birthday party for a yacht. I don't think that would go down well in the UK funny how it works here.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2022, 08:57:04 AM »

I like Mary’s hair but not the dress. Hate everything on Marie from head to toe. The older ladies look lovely.

@ChristinsQueens

HRH Princess Benedikte and HM #QueenMargrethe arriving.

The Crown Prince Couple and the Prince Couple arrived @Tivoli for tonight’s performance.

📸 Lars H. Laursen // Billed Bladet

LOVE the toned upper arms of the blond lady walking behind the Queen...

LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2022, 11:02:55 AM »

Mary has a weird hulking posture in these pictures it's very weird she usually walks like she's on the catwalk taking it all in. Very weird to have a birthday party for a yacht. I don't think that would go down well in the UK funny how it works here.

Had a decommissioning for the RY Britannia - supposedly one of the few times HMTQ was seen to shed a tear in public
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2022, 03:15:28 PM »

I love Marie's top. It's elegant and unique with the jeweled choker collar.
It would best be worn with black palazzo pants or an A-line or pencil skirt.

I think the very wide taffeta ball skirt overwhelms her petite frame. Too much heavy fabric for a petite person.
Also such a heavy, voluminous skirt looks strange in tea length - like it shrank in the wash.
The design requires height - either a tall wearer or a floor length skirt.

Marie's updo isn't flattering on her. It's too severe for her age.

There's no way I would buy Mary's gold-embellished coat even if I could afford the $2K price tag. She looks geriatric in that outfit.
I much prefer Marie's cheaper outfit even if it isn't perfect.
I think Margrethe and Benedikte both are better (and more youthfully) dressed than Mary and I bet their outfits each cost less than Mary's coat.

Mary’s doing that ankle jiggle she does around classier women she feels awkward with or doesn’t like.

And poor Marie only ever looks stressed when she’s thrown into frame with Mary.

I'd like Mary's sheer trench coat much more, if the embellishments had ended at the waist.  The ones on the sleeves are too much. 

I like Marie's skirt and top very much, just not together.  The top, even with the crystal neck, seems too heavy for the skirt.

I don't understand why either woman would wear black (which looks so severe) to a Springtime event, on a boat no less. I know there are no rules when it comes to fashion anymore but black still seems like a fall/winter color to me.

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2022, 05:50:24 PM »

Daisy and Fred received Estonian President Alar Karis

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2022, 06:14:13 PM »

She really looks lovely in these softer shades she's been wearing recently.  He looks like a little kid at "bring your child to work day."  Why are his hands behind his back like that?  I guess I should be happy that he's somewhere that requires a little more than athletic clothing, though.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2022, 09:32:29 PM »

He is always lacking gravity. Is that the word I am looking for? Usually men his age have a lot of responsibility in different areas of their lives: children, mortagage, career, work ... His aura is that of an 18 year old high school graduate who has no precise plans for the future and has decided to take things easy and go backpacking for a while.
DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2022, 09:43:12 PM »

He is always lacking gravity. Is that the word I am looking for? Usually men his age have a lot of responsibility in different areas of their lives: children, mortagage, career, work ... His aura is that of an 18 year old high school graduate who has no precise plans for the future and has decided to take things easy and go backpacking for a while.

Gravitas. And you're exactly right! Before I really knew much about the Danish royals, I used to think that Joachim was the older brother and heir because he seemed to have that bearing.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2022, 09:44:48 PM »

Thanks. Yes, Jokke has something regal and statesmanlike. Frodo just shows that he has been lazing about the last few decades and done the occasional work and "work" when it came to sport.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2022, 10:18:19 PM »

Well I still think Jokke looks like the Crypt keeper and Fred like a teenage boy, who was dragged out of bed in in the morning.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2022, 10:33:25 PM »

I'm curious to read y'all's opinions on their (IMO) wishy-washy statement regarding the bullying at Christian's school and their (lack of) decision.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: