Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Danish Royal News  (Read 28123 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2022, 03:34:12 PM »

The whole family gathered for a dinner at Amalienborg tonight!

https://www.kongehuset.dk...-af-den-naermeste-familie

I love a photo like this, with the whole family!  So nice for QM to have them all around her.

My only quibble (of course, I found something 😄) is that Athena should be seated where Vincent is, at least for purposes of the photo - her white dress would have stood out nicely against the sea of black on that side.

I wonder why all children set on one side and the adults on the other, except for Isabella and Felix Thinking

Thatís how we sit sometimes, so kids can converse and adults can converse.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2022, 03:44:39 PM »

I love a photo like this, with the whole family!  So nice for QM to have them all around her.

My only quibble (of course, I found something 😄) is that Athena should be seated where Vincent is, at least for purposes of the photo - her white dress would have stood out nicely against the sea of black on that side.

I wonder why all children set on one side and the adults on the other, except for Isabella and Felix Thinking

Thatís how we sit sometimes, so kids can converse and adults can converse.

Exactly.

That's why I'm asking, why are sitting Isabella and Felix with the adults?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2022, 03:58:28 PM »

Fred is grinning like a fool.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2022, 04:03:20 PM »

Fred is grinning like a fool.

How perfectly delicious.  Mooch has been placed at the equivalent of the "children's table" with Joachim as her babysitter with Bene to support him (poor Joachim!), and opposite Margarethe who has wisely put a large flower arrangement between them so she doesn't have to watch Mooch's execrable table manners.  Such a wise MIL.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2022, 04:23:03 PM »

nice gesture

Telegram to HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
H.M., The King has sent a telegram to HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark due to the fact that today is 50 years since the Queen's accession to the throne.

HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
COPENHAGEN

Your Majesty, dear cousin,

On the 50th anniversary of the accession to the throne as head of state and Queen of Denmark, I send my and the Swedish people's sincere congratulations.

This holiday reminds us of the historical community, closeness, and cordiality that unites both our families and our countries.

Unfortunately, the pandemic prevents us from sharing this holiday together. The Queen and I look forward to seeing you again as soon as circumstances allow.

I send my warmest best wishes.

CARL GUSTAF R

Drottningholm Castle, Stockholm
14 January 2022

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2022, 04:29:50 PM »

I really like this picture, they all look like a happy, nice family. (I doubt they are, gut who knows). I hope the queen enjoyed the evening.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2022, 04:34:07 PM »

Another picture from yesterday evening has been released!  Jumping

Adit : bigger HQ picture here : https://www.kongehuset.dk...liefoto_129-edit-edit.jpg

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 04:39:59 PM by Elissa » Logged

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2022, 04:38:29 PM »

Nice photo but overly photoshopped or something. Some of them look like a painting rather than a photo, others blurry, but perhaps that was the intent.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2022, 04:40:38 PM »

Isabella has such fascinating features. Seeing her as a child I would not expect that (Well, Madeleine used to be an odd looking child as well).
Christian and Josephine seem to become the tall ones in the family.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »

Isabella is a beauty.

Beware Mares... She is going to steal your thunder and get all media attention with her youth and her status of royal born princess  Wink

periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2022, 04:53:43 PM »

Funny how Fred's children are so much more hulking than Joachim. They are both somewhat slight men and Fred always seemed downright petit in some ways even if he isn't exactly a tiny man. Nikolai and Felix and Vincent and Isabella are the best looking. Christian looks like a potato but seems calm I do worry that he is going to be another entitled jerk let's hope not. Josie is unfortunate and Marie's kids are very delicate and I assume will grow into their looks more and are probably better looking in real life. I didn't realize how tall Benedikte is. Isabella has Fred's features thank goodness but that mouth is horrible and all Mary. Looks like she smells a peasant or a fart.
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2022, 05:42:03 PM »

Vincent and Athena should be sitting where Izzy and Felix are sitting so they can be close to adults who can help guide them through dinner.

QM is very lucky that in her old age and widowhood, she is surrounded by this much family. So it's puzzling that she has exiled half the people at this table.
Maybe it's not puzzling because she was a negligent mother and perhaps never valued close family ties. She and Henrik always struck me as self-absorbed and I never saw her as a doting grandmother.

She knows her family will be there for her no matter what. They are obligated to the royal family.

Interesting to see Josie and Athena next to each other. I don't think I've ever seen them interacting together in a playful way. I don't think they are close - unlike the cousins of the NRF or the Dutch royals.

I seem to recall an event a few years ago where Josie and Athena were playing and Marie was the one to reprimand both children whilst Mary was wh*ring for the cameras. Not sure if it was the hunt event or a photo-call or something.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2022, 06:22:39 PM »

Another picture from yesterday evening has been released!  Jumping

Adit : bigger HQ picture here : https://www.kongehuset.dk...liefoto_129-edit-edit.jpg

Thatís a lovely photo. And Isabella, having been quite a homely child, is growing into a lovely young woman.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2022, 07:44:10 PM »

I think all the derf children look quite ordinary. Mary brought plainess into the family, I guess. Henrik look sickly and Athena looks like she will turn really beautiful at some point. Nikolaj and Felix are the stunners IMO.

Benedikte still looks amazing. Itís good the two sisters are still close.
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2022, 07:58:35 PM »

Izzy inherited morĎs wonky eye.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: