Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiara  (Read 3761546 times)
SvenskaSarah

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5145 on: May 15, 2024, 09:56:57 PM »

Yeah I think Charlotte will definitely wear a BRF tiara, but I'd just love to see the Poltimore again!

I wasn't aware Margaret disliked D, though I'm not surprised, she didn't seem to like anyone much!
Gemsheal

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5146 on: May 15, 2024, 11:30:21 PM »

Yeah I think Charlotte will definitely wear a BRF tiara, but I'd just love to see the Poltimore again!

I wasn't aware Margaret disliked D, though I'm not surprised, she didn't seem to like anyone much!

Margaret liked Diana even after the divorce.  Only after the Panorama interview where she hinted that Charles shouldn't be king, did Margaret cut off the friendship.

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour."

~ Anonymous
ralf103

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5147 on: May 16, 2024, 12:55:51 AM »

I doubt the Poltimore will ever be worn by another member of the BRF, simply because I suspect its been sold off to some billionaire somewhere.

Worth remembering that Catherine has been pictured wearing the Lotus Flower Tiara many, many times. Worn since 1959 until her death in 2002 by...Princess Margaret.

I'd see it as quite odd personally that William would allow his wife to wear a tiara from his great aunt but then have an issue with his daughter wearing a tiara from the same great aunt.
Lady Liebe

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Charisma Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5148 on: May 16, 2024, 01:13:34 AM »

I doubt the Poltimore will ever be worn by another member of the BRF, simply because I suspect its been sold off to some billionaire somewhere.

Worth remembering that Catherine has been pictured wearing the Lotus Flower Tiara many, many times. Worn since 1959 until her death in 2002 by...Princess Margaret.

I'd see it as quite odd personally that William would allow his wife to wear a tiara from his great aunt but then have an issue with his daughter wearing a tiara from the same great aunt.

I suspect as much too. They had to pay the death duties on Margaret's estate, it wasn't a long standing family heirloom and probably fetched quite a pretty penny. Apart from weddings the tiara was likely not to be used by David or Sarah's families.

If it had been a tiara Margaret had inherited from say Queen Mary, HLM might have redeemed it to keep it in the family.

It doesn't matter how old you get, buying snacks for a road trip should always look like an unsupervised 9-year-old was given $100. Anonymous
Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: