Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State Visit from Italia. November 16-17, 2021.  (Read 5572 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2021, 12:30:38 PM »

Oh dear she is in MT territory and Moza will be not far away 😒 her husband is aging well but she sees herself as 20 years ago..... I’m sure Rania will have advice .....
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2021, 01:46:33 PM »

The combination of a paper facemask and a historic diamond tiara is one Id never thought Id see Secret
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2021, 05:43:15 PM »

Love the day look, love the evening jewels/tiara!

Is it just me, or is there a brittleness and a hardness to Leti these days?  She just doesn't seem happy or at ease.  It's not just because the mask hides half of her face; there's no real joy or light in her eyes.  Maybe the cosmetic procedures have removed that ability to emote, or maybe she's going through a tough time. 

But the warmth that I've always associated with Leti is and has been missing.

Maybe she is missing Leonor?
i know it's not easy when a child live the home for whatever reason .

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2021, 06:17:40 PM »

COTEC Europe meeting in Málaga

@CasaReal

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2021, 06:51:43 PM »

That tiara is incredible. Maybe cap sleeves and/or a mermaid flounce at the hem would've made the dress better but yeah those arms I will not try to wrestle her for the jewels.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2021, 07:23:09 PM »

The combination of a paper facemask and a historic diamond tiara is one Id never thought Id see Secret
It is a jarring look. Love seeing a tiara again.

Why does she not ever wear her wedding band? Even the simple gold one. It can't be an allergy since she wears other jewelry.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2021, 07:26:41 PM »

https://www.laopiniondema...laga-59642553.html#foto=1

Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2021, 08:27:41 PM »

Is it just me, or is there a brittleness and a hardness to Leti these days?  She just doesn't seem happy or at ease.  It's not just because the mask hides half of her face; there's no real joy or light in her eyes.  Maybe the cosmetic procedures have removed that ability to emote, or maybe she's going through a tough time. 

I agree with you, looking back 4 years ago, at the UK state visit she had soft face, glow in her eyes, warm attitude and now she looks so different, in every way.. Its hard for me watching her, She is my favorite Queen/was my favorite Princess She was different.. It was great to see her growing into the new role as Queen.. Now??? I dont know what happened, but for me it was something in September 2017 or after Mallorca gate 2018....
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2021, 09:21:17 PM »

Casa de S.M. el Rey

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2021, 06:20:25 AM »

I always love Armani's  black dresses, it's one of the best dresses for Leti. But it's a bit too modern for old-time grand jewels.
The 1st thing Leti needs to do is to fix her eyebrows. They are too thick, raised too high, almost comical  Grin. Don't know why she needed brow lift, what an awful job. I know women who were doing botox brow lift, but none of them has 'vertical' brows like hers .

I don't think she has had a browlift. I noticed she re-shaped her brows early in her marriage. Her brows have annoyed me ever since. The angle of them is too severe. The brows should follow the brow bone more closely. You have to have eyes that slant up to have such high-angled brows - like  the model Linda Evangelista.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2021, 08:48:06 AM »

Is it just me, or is there a brittleness and a hardness to Leti these days?  She just doesn't seem happy or at ease.  It's not just because the mask hides half of her face; there's no real joy or light in her eyes.  Maybe the cosmetic procedures have removed that ability to emote, or maybe she's going through a tough time.  

I agree with you, looking back 4 years ago, at the UK state visit she had soft face, glow in her eyes, warm attitude and now she looks so different, in every way.. Its hard for me watching her, She is my favorite Queen/was my favorite Princess She was different.. It was great to see her growing into the new role as Queen.. Now??? I dont know what happened, but for me it was something in September 2017 or after Mallorca gate 2018....

Actually, I disagree with you, she's never been more confident in her role as she is now or even as a partner to Felipe.  She's now giggling and laughing out loud with him publicly in official acts she would never had openly displayed before.

I think the "severe look" is more a question of aesthetics than anything else.  The darker colour hair and the parting in the middle makes her look older and harsher.  Lighter hair and parting at the side makes her face looks warmer.

I don't like either the self tanning, her skin looks ok in day pictures but way too dark at night specially with the black dresses which she has always favoured.  
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2021, 05:08:57 PM »

But that TIARA   

Right?? Just gorgeous. It's so massive and I love how it stands out with the simple dress.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2021, 07:21:05 PM »

Is it just me, or is there a brittleness and a hardness to Leti these days?  She just doesn't seem happy or at ease.  It's not just because the mask hides half of her face; there's no real joy or light in her eyes.  Maybe the cosmetic procedures have removed that ability to emote, or maybe she's going through a tough time.  

Actually, I disagree with you, she's never been more confident in her role as she is now or even as a partner to Felipe.  She's now giggling and laughing out loud with him publicly in official acts she would never had openly displayed before.

I think the "severe look" is more a question of aesthetics than anything else.  The darker colour hair and the parting in the middle makes her look older and harsher.  Lighter hair and parting at the side makes her face looks warmer.

I don't like either the self tanning, her skin looks ok in day pictures but way too dark at night specially with the black dresses which she has always favoured.  

I don't believe that she smears tanning creme on herself from head to toe, I suppose she has got a solarium at home. But I agree, she would look better with fairer skin.

If she appears a bit more serious these last weeks, we should not forget that she lost her beloved grandmother not long ago and also the pandemic may have taken its toll. I think it affected all of us more or less.

Leti may have botox injections, but I don't see when she has the time for surgical treatment. Her agenda is so full that even Queen Til looks lazy in comparison. We see Leti out a about on royal duty almost every day.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2021, 06:14:46 PM »

She had her nose and chin modified a few years (five maybe?) after they got married.  She uses botox on her 11s and forehead.  She's always had an impressive bosom no matter how thin she gets --but because it doesn't seem to change size (whether pregnant, post-partum or just normal) I bet they've been "enhanced."  She doesn't seem to be in Mozah territory, but maybe she'll keep going eventually.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2021, 10:41:59 PM »

At the big dinner, in the profile pics, she looked exactly like Mozah to me.   But I'm not much of a Letizia fan.   I was in the beginning, but I miss her old nose & chin too much.   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: