Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State Visit from Italia. November 16-17, 2021.  (Read 5574 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2021, 07:42:00 AM »

I don't think she had chin job. Chin operation is a bigger and more complicated one than nose , I doubt she would have time to recovery to not to show any sign in public. When she had her old nose, some photographers just purposely tried to capture the bad ankle shots of her nose and chin.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2021, 07:49:41 AM »

I always love Armani's  black dresses, it's one of the best dresses for Leti. But it's a bit too modern for old-time grand jewels.
The 1st thing Leti needs to do is to fix her eyebrows. They are too thick, raised too high, almost comical  Grin. Don't know why she needed brow lift, what an awful job. I know women who were doing botox brow lift, but none of them has 'vertical' brows like hers .

I don't think she has had a browlift.I noticed she re-shaped her brows early in her marriage. Her brows have annoyed me ever since. The angle of them is too severe. The brows should follow the brow bone more closely. You have to have eyes that slant up to have such high-angled brows - like  the model Linda Evangelista.

She always had high angled brows (her own natural brows) from her old days as a TV journalist,  but not as exaggerated high and thick as today.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2021, 07:56:49 AM »

She had her nose and chin modified a few years (five maybe?) after they got married.  She uses botox on her 11s and forehead.  She's always had an impressive bosom no matter how thin she gets --but because it doesn't seem to change size (whether pregnant, post-partum or just normal) I bet they've been "enhanced."  She doesn't seem to be in Mozah territory, but maybe she'll keep going eventually.

She wore padded bras  .  She wouldn't have an impressive bosom without them, just look at the pictures of her wearing the multi color dress recently.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2021, 06:58:47 PM »

I think she wears padded bras too not to enhance her bosom but to avoid anyone seeing her headlights come on if you know what I mean. Push up bras just make the girls look bigger and higher but padded bras allow a more professional look and smooth line and yes necessarily add to your size a bit.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2021, 09:50:42 PM »

She had her nose and chin modified a few years (five maybe?) after they got married.  She uses botox on her 11s and forehead.  She's always had an impressive bosom no matter how thin she gets --but because it doesn't seem to change size (whether pregnant, post-partum or just normal) I bet they've been "enhanced."  She doesn't seem to be in Mozah territory, but maybe she'll keep going eventually.

She wore padded bras  .  She wouldn't have an impressive bosom without them, just look at the pictures of her wearing the multi color dress recently.

If you mean this one I think she does not look flat

Also when she wears a fitted jacked it often seems tight
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2021, 02:18:29 AM »

If you mean this one I think she does not look flat

Also when she wears a fitted jacked it often seems tight

Yes it's this outfit. You were right she was not flat, but not voluptuous either as other times. Maybe other times it was the effect of tight clothes, but I also thought she wore more heavily padded bras sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: