Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2021 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 11151 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2023, 09:53:28 AM »

TBH I thought she would be cleverer than that. She was a mature woman and ended up with a womanising cheater. In this case, Jokke might have been the better choice.

Anyone - male or female - can be vulnerable to a charismatic psychopath- male or female. With hindsight of course Jokke would have been the better choice!
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2023, 10:28:11 AM »

TBH I thought she would be cleverer than that. She was a mature woman and ended up with a womanising cheater. In this case, Jokke might have been the better choice.

Anyone - male or female - can be vulnerable to a charismatic psychopath- male or female. With hindsight of course Jokke would have been the better choice!

Clearly not the marriage was over before Fred got married... she got a nice settlement to hang around a bit longer and as she got a good payout.... no smoke without fire and there is always something to be said
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2023, 10:28:44 AM »

She tried a marriage with Joachim and didn't like it. So why would he have been the better choice?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2023, 10:37:12 AM »

She tried a marriage with Joachim and didn't like it. So why would he have been the better choice?

Because his successor apparently stole a lot of money from her!
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2023, 04:06:33 PM »

Good thing that Alexandra's boys dont' seem to have been negatively influenced by this creep. It's a testament to the good parenting job that she and Joachim have done so far. I am sorry for her though, she looked so happy on her wedding day
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2023, 07:33:26 PM »

Because his successor apparently stole a lot of money from her!
Goes to show, that she sure can't pick them...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2023, 07:58:44 PM »

Clearly not the marriage was over before Fred got married... she got a nice settlement to hang around a bit longer and as she got a good payout.... no smoke without fire and there is always something to be said

She got what she was entitled to per the prenup the DRF made her sign.

Neither she or Joachim seem to have been especially happy with each other at the end of their marriage. That they have managed to be very good co-parents along with Marie is certainly a testament to how good friends they make.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2023, 02:14:03 AM »

I heard somewhere that Alex had taken her ex husband to court, apparently he owed her money and hadnít been paying her back? 

They have tried for some time to get him to start repaying the 5,5 millon kroner he owes her. Martin signed a document when they got divorced, which required him to pay back the money.
He turned up in court, finally, and was declared bankrupt for six months despite earning 50000 kroner each month. His expenses meant he couldn't spare a dime to pay her back....
He has now quit the job, although there are speculations that he was forced to resign, as the company couldn't keep him on for fear of a backlash.
It is no longer a secret that he swindled her out of that money, so who will hire him now?
The fact the press got wind of it didn't help, of course.

sorry how much is 5.5 million kroner in dollars?

what is Martin doing now since he now has a reputation for swinding people out of money?

thx

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2023, 02:56:51 AM »

I heard somewhere that Alex had taken her ex husband to court, apparently he owed her money and hadnít been paying her back? 

They have tried for some time to get him to start repaying the 5,5 millon kroner he owes her. Martin signed a document when they got divorced, which required him to pay back the money.
He turned up in court, finally, and was declared bankrupt for six months despite earning 50000 kroner each month. His expenses meant he couldn't spare a dime to pay her back....
He has now quit the job, although there are speculations that he was forced to resign, as the company couldn't keep him on for fear of a backlash.
It is no longer a secret that he swindled her out of that money, so who will hire him now?
The fact the press got wind of it didn't help, of course.

sorry how much is 5.5 million kroner in dollars?

what is Martin doing now since he now has a reputation for swinding people out of money?

thx

G Smiley

It is +/- USD 800,000
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2023, 09:47:54 PM »

They were together for years. Apparently this was what she was talking about when she talk about them having different values, back when they divorced.

Weíre in 2023 and still blaming women for men being assholes? Thatís something Blink

I think you misinterpreted my statement - I did not blame her but (I know we have discussed that before) - she seemed to be a very sensible intelligent woman, solid education and background, she did exceptionally well during her marriage to Jokke and they did a remarkable job raising their two children - also after the seperation.

Martin -the swindler- does not fit into the picture (remember we saw right through him - Alex should have joined RD and listend to our advise  ) and it is amazing that he managed to con her the way he did - because she seemed to be very sensible and careful. That is what I meant. Not that she encouraged, condoned or provoced his poor behaviour in any way.

She trusted him and gave up a lot for him, a title, money - what she got in return was a coning cheater, cheating on her and swindling her out of a lot of money. It was such a mis-balanced relationship and it is a pity that her usual common sense had not prevented it from happening. This is something we would expect from ML, but not from her. 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2023, 11:05:41 AM »

Mariola, thx  Star

and sorry to spoil your perfect score, Miss M  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2023, 04:49:32 PM »

Star thx
valentine14

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2023, 05:36:58 PM »

The Countess, plus her sons, attended the internment of Alexandraís mother today.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2023, 06:45:36 PM »

just came here to post as well.

January 25
Countess Alexandra's mother Christa Manley has been buried in a beautiful ceremony in Vienna.
Countess Alexandra and her sons Count Felix and Count Nikolai as well as Nikolai's girlfriend Benedikte Thoustrup had traveled to Vienna to attend, and at the funeral were among others Countess Alexandra's sisters Martina Bent and Nicola Baird.

I'm so glad Alex has the two boys to lean on.

I hope, Daisy at least sent some flowers, since the DRF didn't even issue a statement on Mr. Manley's departure.  EDIT: she did send a wreath, and so did Joachim & Marie Thumb up

And it's a pity that Joachim didn't attend...or at least we don't see that he attended.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 06:55:06 PM by PeDe » Logged

Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2023, 06:49:37 PM »

Daisy, and Joachim and Marie sent flowers
https://www.billedbladet....-grevinde-alexandras-mors
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: