Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit from Spain to Sweden - 24 - 25 November 2021  (Read 10645 times)
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:35:08 AM »

It's been a long time since 1979 from a State visit from Spain to Sweden. The agenda is fully packed, really looking forward to it.

Agenda

24 November

Royal Palace

The day traditionally begins with the royal couple going together in a procession through Stockholm from Hovstallet to Slottet. In the inner courtyard of the castle, the king inspect a guard of honor and then the Spanish royal couple is received by the Parliament and the Government.

Press Conference

During the morning, the kings of Spain and Sweden hold a press conference inside the Palace. The morning ends with a private lunch for both royal couples.

Nobel Museum

In the afternoon, the Spanish royal couple will visit the Nobel Museum in the old town. Their Majesties will visit, among other things, a special exhibition by Santiago Ramón y Cajal, Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1906.

Parliament and government

The King of Spain will be received in the afternoon by the Speaker of the Riksdag and the Prime Minister of the Adelcrantzska Palace

Institute Karolinska

In the afternoon, the queens of Spain and Sweden will visit a seminar at the Karolinska Institute in Solna. The seminar will address issues related to disability and rare diagnoses

Gala dinner

In the evening, a gala dinner is offered for the Spanish royal couple at the Royal Palace

25 November

Business seminar

The kings begin on Wednesday with a business meeting at the Grand Hôtel during which representatives of five industries from each country will hold talks on the topics of the state visit.

The two heads of state will then head to Opera Terrace, where a major business seminar will take place.

Institute of Technology

The second element of Wednesday's program for the two kings takes place in Kungl Institute of Technology. During the program, meeting participants will discuss smart transportation, digitization and a sustainable recovery after the pandemic.

Language Seminar

The queens also attend a seminar at the Bernadotte Library in the Royal Palace on language, literature and translation as a bridge between cultures. The seminar is organized by the Swedish Institute and the Cervantes Institute.

Lunch at the Town Hall

During the second day of the state visit, the City of Stockholm offers a traditional lunch at Stockholm City Hall.

The Academy of Engineering Sciences

The program of the afternoon of the Kings ends with a visit to the Academy of Engineering Sciences on the subject of sustainable energy in climate change.

Reception at the Embassy of Spain

The Spanish royal couple finally invited their Swedish hosts to a reception at the Spanish residence in Djurgĺrden.

Farewell ceremony

The state visit ends on Wednesday night when the King and Queen say goodbye to the royal couple of Spain at Arlanda airport.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 12:52:17 AM »

Thanks for posting this!  Lots to look forward too, especially those two wonderful words:  GALA DINNER!!!   
Olivia

Small Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 04:25:12 AM »

They actually arrive in Sweden on Tuesday evening and will have a meeting with the Spanish community at the Spanish Embassy in Stockholm.

The embassy's building has an interesting story that Vanitatis told here (google translated) https://www-vanitatis-elc...l=pt-BR&_x_tr_pto=nui

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 10:54:26 AM »

I hope Leti wouldn't wear the pink CH gown. CH has so may beautiful gowns, she chose the worst pink color for herself  Wink.  Now it probably would look even worse  on her with dark color and dark skin.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 01:19:44 PM »

https://www.semana.es/cas...viaje-20211123-002418445/

Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 03:10:10 PM »

Those pants with those boots. Ugh.  Blink
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2021, 03:28:49 PM »

Those pants with those boots. Ugh.  Blink

Was just going to say that! Leti has gone from someone who never got it wrong to someone who is increasingly getting it wrong.
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2021, 03:29:57 PM »

Although not particularly closely related (as things go!) I think these two monarchs are the only two European monarchs who are descended from QV through both their fathers and their mothers...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2021, 03:31:03 PM »

I would not call it wrong... it is a style you see everywhere here, since the short pants and boots are still much in favour. And to be fair, I really hate it when the boots and the pants are too short, leaving a small part of leg visible...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 03:37:07 PM »

I would not call it wrong... it is a style you see everywhere here, since the short pants and boots are still much in favour. And to be fair, I really hate it when the boots and the pants are too short, leaving a small part of leg visible...

You are right that it is better than when a bit of leg is visible; I accidentally wore an outfit like that the other day and didn't really realize it until I got to school and of course there was nothing I could do by that point.  I was so self-conscious and just felt off all day!!
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 04:30:14 PM »

I hope Leti wouldn't wear the pink CH gown. CH has so may beautiful gowns, she chose the worst pink color for herself  Wink.  Now it probably would look even worse  on her with dark color and dark skin.
I agree with you, I just dislike the pink dress, i will never forgive her wearing it for her first and only official portrait.. If she is wearing this dress  hope its without the t-shirt, and i hope she was able to short it for one or two inch... it was to long in japan.. I hope to see the red FV worn in UK, or the blue one she wore in UK. but both dresses might be to much summer.. First of all I hope for a hat.. But i don't believe it..
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 05:12:52 PM »

Thanks for posting this!  Lots to look forward too, especially those two wonderful words:  GALA DINNER!!!   
Tiaras!!!!  King King King King King King
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 05:22:16 PM »

Agree about those slacks with those boots but what a sublime coat she's wearing   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2021, 07:07:07 PM »

Meeting with the Spanish residents in Sweden at the Embassy of Spain

https://www.hola.com/real...nada-viaje-estado-suecia/

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 07:16:12 PM by lula » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2021, 07:08:25 PM »

You are right that it is better than when a bit of leg is visible; I accidentally wore an outfit like that the other day and didn't really realize it until I got to school and of course there was nothing I could do by that point.  I was so self-conscious and just felt off all day!!
I am with you here: what a bum day, when you realize something is off with your outfit, even if nobody else notices it.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: