Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit from Spain to Sweden - 24 - 25 November 2021  (Read 10080 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2021, 08:59:38 AM »

This H&M dress is OK from far, but the fabric in the closeups is so cheap and ugly, and too light for a winter.  Leti has a much better blue dress she wore in Japan and suits this grand tiara.

https://www.thecourtjewel...dazzling-tokyo-tiara.html

Silvia was clearly the best dressed. Leti surely could learn from Silvia how to dress properly and elegantly for each event.

Looking at these older gala pictures of Leti, she looked genuinely happier. She smiled easily. Here in Sweden (or is it lately anywhere?), she looks restrained like she's going through the motions.
https://www.thecourtjewel...ueen-letizias-tiaras.html

I have thought for a while there's something funny going on with her. She used to have more flair. But in the past year, she stopped coloring her hair and opted for a very basic and austere straight hairstyle with a middle part. She doesn't do the pretty updo's and the stylish cuts anymore. She also doesn't smile as much and doesn't look as warm as she used to.

Reminds me of when Caroline cut off her long locks and opted for a severe bob right after Stefano Casiraghi died. She didn't want to look pretty or get attention for her looks.

She has never been an easy smile person, before she at least made an effect as her MIL (who was also not an easy smile person, but always made an effort according to Sofia herself). After almost two years hidden behind a mask, she is probably not used to smiling. Who knows, she is now supposed to be more confident in her roles.
If she doesn't care about her appearance, why did she put on so much fake tan on herself ? It seems she started imitating Meghan,  now Kim Kardasshian with her straight black hair parted in the middle. Maybe she doesn't imitate anyone,  just coincidence, but really unfortunately.  And this non-stop showing off her arms is also sickly.  I think she has had very bad advisors starting from the very beginning.  When she went to Japan for the state visits, she didn't wear the best colors, this time she didn't wear weather appropriate clothes to Sweden either.  But it's her own fault to associate herself with these people since she hand picked them.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2021, 09:04:07 AM »

It's a nice gesture to wear H&M, but the dress looks cheap for a state dinner, the skirt is good for a garden party  Wink.
I agree she needed an updo or half updo for the hair piece.  Love the cap, the caramel color is beautiful and fashionable this season.

I'm glad Leti paired a huge tiara with a full-skirted gown. The ensemble looks proportional - unlike the tiara/sheath dress she wore for the Italy gala dinner.
I'm also glad the gown isn't black. She stands out a little more with some color. However it's still too dark for my taste. Silvia really has the queen thing down  with the bright purple coat ensemble for day and this luminous full-skirted gown for night. She's very visible.

Yes, H&M is a nice gesture, but I agree it isn't state dinner level, though Victoria has worn H&M gowns many times for formal events including to her brother's wedding. I think Leti could've chosen a high-end Swedish designer.

This H&M dress is OK from far, but the fabric in the closeups is so cheap and ugly, and too light for a winter.  Leti has a much better blue dress she wore in Japan and suits this grand tiara.

https://www.thecourtjewel...dazzling-tokyo-tiara.html

Silvia was clearly the best dressed. Leti surely could learn from Silvia how to dress properly and elegantly for each event.

I thought Leti looked like the “toilet roll dolls” that grandma used to hide the spare roll ...

Laughing Star
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2021, 09:21:20 AM »

I wonder why they make differences with the orders between the CP couples, that there is not som kind of "all heirs get the same"?
Daniel is the partner of the heir just like Mette-Marit, and it seems Haakon has a higher order than Victoria?

Princess Mathilde and Prince Philippe both got the yellow order
http://queenmathilde.blog...ate-visit-to-belgium.html

Silvia looks very nice today I think, she has some dresses that are a bit to young for her and, but this one looks very good and suits the cameos wonderfully.
Victorias dress is a bit springy I think but it suits her, the aquamarine tiara is stunning, but I think it suits Madeleine better, the shape of it highlights Victorias very sharp chin alot.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2021, 10:52:58 AM »

I wonder why they make differences with the orders between the CP couples, that there is not som kind of "all heirs get the same"?
Daniel is the partner of the heir just like Mette-Marit, and it seems Haakon has a higher order than Victoria?

Princess Mathilde and Prince Philippe both got the yellow order
http://queenmathilde.blog...ate-visit-to-belgium.html

Silvia looks very nice today I think, she has some dresses that are a bit to young for her and, but this one looks very good and suits the cameos wonderfully.
Victorias dress is a bit springy I think but it suits her, the aquamarine tiara is stunning, but I think it suits Madeleine better, the shape of it highlights Victorias very sharp chin alot.

So far Silva has been the best dressed.... both outfits looked great
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2021, 01:52:52 PM »

Spain-Sweden Business Summit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk5RGxzxTmQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7z_wTH9X1A

@CasaReal

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2021, 01:55:03 PM »

Seminar on language, literature and translation at the Bernadotte Library

Casa de S.M. el Rey

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2021, 01:57:11 PM »

Visit to the Institute of Technology (KTH)

Casa de S.M. el Rey

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2021, 02:00:27 PM »

https://www.hola.com/moda...a-almuerzo-suecia-look/1/

Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2021, 02:01:12 PM »

I like that dress. Very pretty.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2021, 02:07:19 PM »

Lunch at Stockholm City Hall

http://images.gtresnews.c...page/1/SN/ACTUALITY_TODOS

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2021, 02:36:25 PM »

Casa de S.M. el Rey

Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2021, 02:54:43 PM »

Nice looks for the gala and today’s events.  Letizia always looks very dignified at foreign events but does not look happy here?!  Very little genuine smiling going on.  Wonder why?

Love the pale pink dress with the pretty fuschia coat.  Love the fit on her, nice and flowy and compliments her petite frame.  Victoria looks nice, in her usual understated way - nice smile!  I don’t usually focus on Sofia (don’t care for her) but like the satiny jacket she has on.  Nice color, sheen and fit on her.
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2021, 03:55:56 PM »

Im so sorry but I think i cant follow Letizia anymore.. It makes me so sad to see her face Cry but i will not talk about it, its her decision anyway its hard to watch her.. Beside her face I think this state visit is kind of disappointing, Letizias arrival look was a kind of special, something she is doing often at royal-royal visits but she wouldn't wear at home..I liked the hat, but its a shame she had no updo.. For the evening look: It was nice she wore a swedish brand, the dress suits her but it was a bit boring, I wish she had worn the blue gown she wore in UK.. The Fleur de lys Tiara might be the most important Tiara in the Vault but lets face it, I have seen no sparkle in the Diamonds-what a shame-- Her other jewels were pretty but boring, Jewels we have seen so often for so many events, they lost there "special/important" factor.. Her blue sapphire earrings she wore in Uk would be a better match, and Im sure she owns a matching necklace and bracelet, but no It was business as usual. Silvia choose the Cameo Tiara the worst Tiara in the vault , Also her dress looks a bit dull compared to the other gowns she wore in the past years..Victoria was a big mess , the dress looked to summer , the sash does not work with the Tiara and all in all nothing special... Sofia on the other hand was the best dressed  last night .
Letizias day outfit was ok, very plain but maybe more her style then her arrival look..  the coat might be a nice color but not for her,I also don t like the oversize look.. its seems to be a similar shade as her horrible CH Gown. It makes me depressed to see she spend not a single minute for an updo, Hello you are on a state visit!!! What happened to you ? In 2016 she had lovely updos for ordinary day events and now she is not able make some curls?? I misse the glamour she gave us during the state visit to Uk and Japan.. All in all im happy when this state visit is ending, and hopefully there will be no other state visit until she is the "old" Letizia.. I dont expect anything this evening except another tense Photoshoot
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2021, 04:01:27 PM »

Letitia’s face!  Crazy

Whatever work she’s had done is awful. This look is harsh. I used to love her smile and look. It was natural.

Something has taken a toll.

I think Camilla in England must be the only royal to have done nothing to her face.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2021, 04:03:43 PM »

Im so sorry but I think i cant follow Letizia anymore.. It makes me so sad to see her face Cry but i will not talk about it, its her decision anyway its hard to watch her.. Beside her face I think this state visit is kind of disappointing, Letizias arrival look was a kind of special, something she is doing often at royal-royal visits but she wouldn't wear at home..I liked the hat, but its a shame she had no updo.. For the evening look: It was nice she wore a swedish brand, the dress suits her but it was a bit boring, I wish she had worn the blue gown she wore in UK.. The Fleur de lys Tiara might be the most important Tiara in the Vault but lets face it, I have seen no sparkle in the Diamonds-what a shame-- Her other jewels were pretty but boring, Jewels we have seen so often for so many events, they lost there "special/important" factor.. Her blue sapphire earrings she wore in Uk would be a better match, and Im sure she owns a matching necklace and bracelet, but no It was business as usual. Silvia choose the Cameo Tiara the worst Tiara in the vault , Also her dress looks a bit dull compared to the other gowns she wore in the past years..Victoria was a big mess , the dress looked to summer , the sash does not work with the Tiara and all in all nothing special... Sofia on the other hand was the best dressed  last night .
Letizias day outfit was ok, very plain but maybe more her style then her arrival look..  the coat might be a nice color but not for her,I also don t like the oversize look.. its seems to be a similar shade as her horrible CH Gown. It makes me depressed to see she spend not a single minute for an updo, Hello you are on a state visit!!! What happened to you ? In 2016 she had lovely updos for ordinary day events and now she is not able make some curls?? I misse the glamour she gave us during the state visit to Uk and Japan.. All in all im happy when this state visit is ending, and hopefully there will be no other state visit until she is the "old" Letizia.. I dont expect anything this evening except another tense Photoshoot

Sofia best dressed ... I need an eye check .... the only thing she might be best at in that group is something I’d think not for polite company.... time for CG to retire his son to some nice estate out of sight
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 04:11:47 PM by Princess MS » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: