Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit from Spain to Sweden - 24 - 25 November 2021  (Read 10780 times)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2021, 04:16:54 PM »

Visit to the Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences

Casa de S.M. el Rey

Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2021, 05:18:23 PM »

I think Felipe's expression is funny. It is like he smells a bad smell or someone has said a joke that is not in good taste. Normally his smile is open.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2021, 05:23:21 PM »

I'm being naughty, but I think he's smirking at the sartorial choices of the lady who forgot to wear her trousers  Clown
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2021, 05:31:52 PM »

Meeting with the Association of Spanish Scientists in Sweden

Casa de S.M. el Rey

Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »

This bubblegum pink is pretty and I like unstructured coats but it is too big and not long enough. She has a similar colour coatdress from this year (?) again from the 'mystery' designer.

The dress is nice -   this seems her new preferred silhouette, no longer the fitted Varela.

I wonder if she looks less comfortable because of language. Her English is good but not I think fluent and she will not understand Swedish in the background. She seems ok when Felipe is with her.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2021, 07:06:37 PM »

vanitatis

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2021, 07:34:57 PM »

Oh, Snakey, you make it soooo easy Grin
Vic looks beautiful and appropriate, Leti looks super harsh but I like the color of her dress, Silvia is okay but nothing special.
Ssssss on the other hand looks like a tree stump with the leaf earrings and brown head to toe. What an awful look. Glad to see she and Carlie aren't near the guest couple.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2021, 08:22:30 PM »

Vic looks beautiful and appropriate, Leti looks super harsh but I like the color of her dress, Silvia is okay but nothing special.
Ssssss on the other hand looks like a tree stump with the leaf earrings and brown head to toe. What an awful look. Glad to see she and Carlie aren't near the guest couple.

I had to think off brown pull up curtains made into a dress, including the pull up cord
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2021, 08:30:57 PM »

I had to think off brown pull up curtains made into a dress, including the pull up cord

Yes! Jumping
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2021, 08:40:44 PM »

My favourite so far was Leti's first dress with the fascinator, or whatever that was, the least ones, so far, are H&M, too princess-y, without sleeves and those boney arms gives me the creep...  Secret That and Sofia's... what was that? It was AWFUL.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2021, 09:45:23 PM »

Farewell ceremony at the airport

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2021, 10:40:58 PM »

This H&M dress is OK from far, but the fabric in the closeups is so cheap and ugly, and too light for a winter.  Leti has a much better blue dress she wore in Japan and suits this grand tiara.

https://www.thecourtjewel...dazzling-tokyo-tiara.html

Silvia was clearly the best dressed. Leti surely could learn from Silvia how to dress properly and elegantly for each event.

Looking at these older gala pictures of Leti, she looked genuinely happier. She smiled easily. Here in Sweden (or is it lately anywhere?), she looks restrained like she's going through the motions.
https://www.thecourtjewel...ueen-letizias-tiaras.html

I have thought for a while there's something funny going on with her. She used to have more flair. But in the past year, she stopped coloring her hair and opted for a very basic and austere straight hairstyle with a middle part. She doesn't do the pretty updo's and the stylish cuts anymore. She also doesn't smile as much and doesn't look as warm as she used to.

Reminds me of when Caroline cut off her long locks and opted for a severe bob right after Stefano Casiraghi died. She didn't want to look pretty or get attention for her looks.

Poco, ITA  Star

There is an arrogance that I perceive that wasn't there with L before. she looks down instead of at you now. not smile and engage as she used to. more distant than before.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2021, 10:42:03 PM »

This H&M dress is OK from far, but the fabric in the closeups is so cheap and ugly, and too light for a winter.  Leti has a much better blue dress she wore in Japan and suits this grand tiara.

https://www.thecourtjewel...dazzling-tokyo-tiara.html

Silvia was clearly the best dressed. Leti surely could learn from Silvia how to dress properly and elegantly for each event.

Looking at these older gala pictures of Leti, she looked genuinely happier. She smiled easily. Here in Sweden (or is it lately anywhere?), she looks restrained like she's going through the motions.
https://www.thecourtjewel...ueen-letizias-tiaras.html

I have thought for a while there's something funny going on with her. She used to have more flair. But in the past year, she stopped coloring her hair and opted for a very basic and austere straight hairstyle with a middle part. She doesn't do the pretty updo's and the stylish cuts anymore. She also doesn't smile as much and doesn't look as warm as she used to.

Reminds me of when Caroline cut off her long locks and opted for a severe bob right after Stefano Casiraghi died. She didn't want to look pretty or get attention for her looks.

Poco, ITA  Star

There is an arrogance that I perceive that wasn't there with L before. she looks down instead of at you now. not smile and engage as she used to. more distant than before.

G Smiley

Agreed. She's in Mary smirking territory now.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2021, 10:46:59 PM »

Somehow I really like the style of the pink coat, color is not bad for a coat. But her dark hair color and dark skin ruined the pink color, I think it would look very beautiful on Leonor.  Teal dress is nice, but can she wear something a little fancier for a reception instead of just a regular dress ? She needs a true stylist who knows to dress her for big events, not just what is fashionable this reason.
I can't get passed her fake tans, silk press hair parted in the middle, looks so harsh on her.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2021, 10:52:30 PM »

My favourite so far was Leti's first dress with the fascinator, or whatever that was, the least ones, so far, are H&M, too princess-y, without sleeves and those boney arms gives me the creep...  Secret That and Sofia's... what was that? It was AWFUL.

She blew the most important event of the trip by wearing a toilet paper dress (completely agree with princess' comment here  Smiley).  Obviously she thought her muscular, zero fat arms were so fabulous, she couldn't stop showing them off at every opportunity. She really needs someone to wake her up. But I doubt it would happen now she is the Queen.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: