Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 276265 times)
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2021, 09:04:55 AM »

Regarding Princess Barbie and daughters, well, that's a lot of 'royal look' to digest!  Nerves Though I usually like colours and hats, here all is over the top IMO  Roll Eyes

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2021, 09:57:09 AM »

Regarding Princess Barbie and daughters, well, that's a lot of 'royal look' to digest!  Nerves Though I usually like colours and hats, here all is over the top IMO  Roll Eyes

We all know Barbie comes from a very wealthy family and as such got an introduction.... so a money poor Italian Prince was an easy target.... she has no son so the daughters will be prime targets for the same... the Spencer girls not at all
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2022, 04:54:23 PM »

Sigh.

Grandmother Cynthia came first . . . ergo it is Diana that resembles her . . .

It's still a nice picture though.

https://www.purewow.com/n...er-princess-diana-grandma

Strong genes aren't the only thing that Princess Diana inherited from her grandmother.

Eight months after her brother, Charles Spencer, posted a charcoal sketch of Cynthia Spencer, who looked like a carbon copy of the Princess of Wales, the 57-year-old writer shared a vintage snap of their grandmother, and it's hard to miss the infamous head tilt—one of Diana's most popular go-to poses. Spencer wrote in the caption, "My grandparents enjoying their tea ‘al fresco’ at Althorp, in 1944. Photograph taken by my father whilst on leave from military training."

https://www.instagram.com...05-425b-9aba-a5ea713cc7f7

I know we've discussed genetics bearing on longevity but I am fascinated by strong family resemblances. Part of the genealogy bug, I think. I have a second cousin who is the spitting image of our great grandmother, I look very much like my fathers sister, and my brother is a throwback all the way to a great great grandfather - which was only discovered whilst browsing a bookshop in Gettysburg specializing in military history. I found a history of said gg grandfathers regiment in the Civil War. Checked the index, and found his photo. Bought the book, of course!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: