Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fugly dresses  (Read 12807 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2022, 09:07:13 PM »

I like all the dresses of Sofia except the last one 🙈

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2022, 09:13:24 PM »

There is not enough brain bleach in this world to free me from the abominations I have just seen!!!!   Nerves

I was a young woman in the 80s, meaning that the 80s esthetics is less shocking to me than to those who haven't been immunized in those years when everything was big, shrill and exaggerated. I confess, I think Diana looked great even in 80s clothes, there was nothing she couldn't wear. Poor Sarah always looked like the frumpy cousin next to her, I don't know why because she has lovely colours and could have looked so much better.

Queen Sonja, lovely lady but how does she pick her outfits?Huh? MM, seriously?Huh?

I thought I had seen the worst but then Stephanie of Monaco: hold my bustier... Yikes

Brilliant Carreen!   Laughing

I'm with you about the 80s aesthetics, and honestly the more 80s fashion I see the more I appreciate that it was about colors and fun and femininity and making an effort and enjoying taking pride in your appearance; I am not enjoying this 90s redux because it's not often about beauty.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2022, 10:03:08 PM »

New Romantic was more than a musical genre---fashion too!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2022, 10:44:39 AM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2022, 11:20:43 AM »

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2022, 06:00:38 PM »

Alex of Lux has worn some surprisingly fugly dresses:

Cool your jets, everyone
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2022, 07:32:18 PM »

Max had also one of those dresses. The white/yellow/black one with the black bow. I guess it is Natan.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2022, 08:13:28 PM »

That photo is fake.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2022, 10:53:16 PM »

Great thread! Kates absolute worst were covered up thread but here’s a few more. Also Stephanie? Good lord!  Dead

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 10:58:55 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2022, 02:58:13 PM »

Anne:

Cool your jets, everyone
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2022, 03:02:40 PM »

Anne kind of has this "no nonsense" aura her dad had. So anything too playful, colourful, frills does not suit her. At all.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2022, 08:03:01 PM »

Wow, there are certainly some big losers showing up in this section. That said, I honestly think that fashion and worrying about what to wear are giant pains in the rear for so many royals. They all know they will be photographed and judged every time they set foot outside the door. And surely they have to devote way too much time every year to fittings and garment selection. I would hazard a guess that the only one who doesn't sweat it is Queen Elizabeth who can count on Agnes Kelley to conjure up whatever she needs in any segment of the color spectrum.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2022, 09:04:25 PM »

I don't find Anne's dresses fugly: they are horridly out of fashion nowadays and have no "timeless classic". But at the time she wore them first, the time they were made, they were stylish and pretty.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2022, 09:32:27 PM »

Wow, there are certainly some big losers showing up in this section. That said, I honestly think that fashion and worrying about what to wear are giant pains in the rear for so many royals. They all know they will be photographed and judged every time they set foot outside the door. And surely they have to devote way too much time every year to fittings and garment selection. I would hazard a guess that the only one who doesn't sweat it is Queen Elizabeth who can count on Agnes Kelley to conjure up whatever she needs in any segment of the color spectrum.

I don't get it - a lot of people have no sense for fashion - she Angela Merkel, for example. She once found a style that fittet her and she stayed with it. I am not sure why people in the spotlight representing a country need to be that adventerous (or ridiculous, thinking for example of Mette Marits Little House edition).
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2022, 12:00:46 PM »

Or the entire colour spectrum...

Cool your jets, everyone
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: