Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 25965 times)
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2022, 08:48:28 PM »

Kings and Queens of Sweden and Norway will attend Daisys 50 th celebration on September 9 - 10. no Cp couples and no Estelle and Ingrid unfortunatly.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2022, 01:34:35 PM »

I hope itís mild. Iím sure there will be others after the multiple large gatherings in the UK.

Queen Margrethe of Denmark has tested positive for Covid-19.

The Queen is at Fredensborg Castle.

The Queen's activities this week have thus been cancelled.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2022, 02:19:40 PM »

I hope itís mild. Iím sure there will be others after the multiple large gatherings in the UK.

Yes all the suggestions that Covid is over are 😂😷

Iím still masking up and mostly staying home
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2022, 05:59:53 PM »

I hope it’s mild. I’m sure there will be others after the multiple large gatherings in the UK.

Yes all the suggestions that Covid is over are

I’m still masking up and mostly staying home

I wish her a mild case, but I am worried because of her age and her smoking.

We had it this go round, in spite of being careful. We'll be getting our booster and flu shot in the next weeks.

Our President declared the Pandemic over, but that's just words. Covid is a part of our lives now. It's still mutating.

ďWinter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.Ē    Stanley Horowitz
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2022, 06:08:46 PM »

Yes all the suggestions that Covid is over are

I wish her a mild case, but I am worried because of her age and her smoking.

We had it this go round, in spite of being careful. We'll be getting our booster and flu shot in the next weeks.

Our President declared the Pandemic over, but that's just words. Covid is a part of our lives now. It's still mutating.

I got my flu shot yesterday. Still need to get the new booster. Wishing Daisy the best in recovering. Agreed, Covid is here to stay. The plague is still with us, too. The same one that wiped out most of Europe and reappeared every generation or two ever since.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2022, 06:09:17 PM »

Wishing Daisy a quick recovery!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2022, 06:14:05 PM »

I'm not surprised that somebody tested positive - it was bound to happen at a huge event like that. Hoping she has a swift recovery.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2022, 06:25:07 PM »

Covid is an illness just like the flu. Some get it and have nothing, some have mild systems, some harsh and some die.

The vaccine may or may not do anything. I know examples from both sides and I know someone else will know others where it was vice versa.

But please (that's not directed at you personally) stop finally with this panic. Not everyone dies, who contracts it. It's really not necessary to give up your life due to a positive test and believe you're doomed. I myself was 36 weeks pregnant and not vaccinated at all and had practically not much (a headache and a few days fever). I know I'm not representive and vulnerable people may get it stronger, but also not every elder person is doomed. And this no pro or contra for or against vaccine.

Of course I wish Daisy the best as well, but somehow I wonder why we only do this for Covid. And not for the flu or anything else?
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2022, 07:17:57 PM »

Given the timings she likely "caught" it at her Jubilee celebrations or after but before arriving in London. A huge events like Queen Elizabeth II's funeral probably saw much Covid spread - but its like the flu, it always spreads at bu events.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2022, 07:27:47 PM »

Given the timings she likely "caught" it at her Jubilee celebrations or after but before arriving in London. A huge events like Queen Elizabeth II's funeral probably saw much Covid spread - but its like the flu, it always spreads at bu events.

And I'm sure everyone who attended knew the risk involved in attending such a large gathering.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2022, 07:28:46 PM »

And I'm sure everyone who attended knew the risk involved in attending such a large gathering.

Exactly.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2022, 07:31:08 PM »

It's the oddest disease. I know people who have not been vaccinated and not gotten it (that they know of), not been vaccinated and gotten it and recovered, been vaccinated and boosted and not gotten, and been vaccinated and boosted and still got it, mild and moderate. It's confounding, really, so unlike other viruses.

I would not be surprised if others at the funeral get it, too. I'm greatly relieved and quite surprised that no royal anywhere that I know of has actually died from Covid. That's pretty amazing.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2022, 08:20:06 PM »

Wishing Queen Margrethe a quick recovery to good health. Get well soon, Your Majesty.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2022, 09:06:22 PM »

I'm sure like many those who attended knew the risks of carrying on with everyday, normal life and decided it was worth it.

I hope the Queen gets better soon - how odd that there is now only one Queen (Regnant) in Europe
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2022, 12:21:12 AM »

Covid is an illness just like the flu. Some get it and have nothing, some have mild systems, some harsh and some die.

The vaccine may or may not do anything. I know examples from both sides and I know someone else will know others where it was vice versa.

But please (that's not directed at you personally) stop finally with this panic. Not everyone dies, who contracts it. It's really not necessary to give up your life due to a positive test and believe you're doomed. I myself was 36 weeks pregnant and not vaccinated at all and had practically not much (a headache and a few days fever). I know I'm not representive and vulnerable people may get it stronger, but also not every elder person is doomed. And this no pro or contra for or against vaccine.

Of course I wish Daisy the best as well, but somehow I wonder why we only do this for Covid. And not for the flu or anything else?

I think because there is still not full confidence when it comes to variants and how lethal they can be. It is all still quite new. And yes the flu changes every year but not dramatically so.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: