Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as Honorary President of the Spanish Committee of UNICEF  (Read 12836 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2021, 12:10:32 AM »

I like this suit, a pretty colour. It is from Adolfo Domínguez. 

It seems so perfect for summer - nice and light!
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2021, 08:35:04 AM »

Are those sleeves ruched, or has she ruckled them up to the elbow? I don't care for that effect in a tailored jacket, just makes her look over-warm.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2021, 11:12:31 AM »

Oversized Miami-vice-vibed blazers with ruched arms are apparently all the rage. I don't mind the arms, but I do prefer tailored and slim-fit blazers.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2021, 11:41:38 AM »

Some Miami Vice vibes with that oversized pastel blazer.

Okay, thanks for that  Tongue

Now I can't look at the pictures without having the MV tune in my head  Laugh bounce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 12:46:48 PM by Principessa » Logged
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2021, 11:49:47 AM »

Nice suit, nice light blue and white colors but I don't like the way she has punched up the sleeves around her upper arms. Somehow it looks off. But neverless, another good look from Leti.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2021, 02:10:39 PM »

UNICEF 75th anniversary

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15117

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2022, 04:02:45 PM »

UNICEF meeting

semana

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2022, 04:04:22 PM »

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15155

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2022, 01:15:54 PM »

HM Queen Letizia Defender of Childhood Mental Health

HM Queen Letizia, Honorary President of UNICEF Spain, has been named UNICEF Defender for Mental Health in Children and Adolescents.

In this way, she expands her commitment to the organization by helping to raise awareness of the problem of mental health in children and adolescents, to increase investment in this area and to promote the well-being of children and their caregivers.

https://www.unicef.es/not...lud-mental-de-la-infancia
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2022, 08:12:26 PM »

UNICEF certainly has its work cut out for itself right now, given what is happening in Ukraine. I am glad that Letizia will help raise the profile of this important organization.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2022, 05:20:16 AM »

I admire her. She’s done her job well, has not spoken controversially, supports good causes, is a good mom, and clearly loved by her husband. She does her role well and it cannot be easy. I never read anything bad about her personality.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2022, 12:22:26 PM »

One thing I know is that few people will do her job as thorough as she will.  She's committed and a perfectionist.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2022, 02:06:31 PM »

I admire her. She’s done her job well, has not spoken controversially, supports good causes, is a good mom, and clearly loved by her husband. She does her role well and it cannot be easy. I never read anything bad about her personality.
QL does her job (as usual), but just three days ago TV chatshows started complaining that  the SRF wouldn't be going to Mallorca, why not? ( that malicious image inside the cathedral that will haunt her for ever) ,it's their job, they can't take holidays and if they do, everybody must know exactly where, when and how their income is spent (I felt odd because,as a civil servant, I can spend my salary at will and just pay my taxes -- no questions, nothing odd). A few hours later,it was announced that all four members of the SRF are due to attend an engagement at an Ukrainian refugee center somewhere in Madrid. Then, another engagement at a public high school for PL solo later on.
Sooo, they switched to Corinna and Urdanga and his friend, Froilán,etc.  They are just in hiding, ready for  rebukes and lots of criticism.

(OT,I know, sorry.Meanwhile,apparently, the PM is spending over a million euros in one of his (our) official holiday places -- no expense spared or explained-- and he is going to stay at Moncloa this week. Who knows? Just him. Everything OK for your summer holidays, PM?)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2022, 01:43:59 PM »

Queen Letizia, as UNICEF Ambassador for Mental Health for Children and Adolescents, chairs a working meeting on mental health with families and experts

@CasaReal

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2022, 12:31:52 AM »

Leo wore this dress a month ago  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: