Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 44148 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: June 21, 2022, 02:27:42 PM »

That print is very similar to the jumpsuit she wore earlier this week or last week.  I like the shoes but the whole outfit together looks a little off...mismatched somehow.  I want to love slingbacks but I had a mortifying experience of walking out of a slingback (I have very narrow feet) as I was walking down the steps after speaking at a funeral...losing my balance...falling like a tree towards the coffin...being stopped from falling on the coffin by the grieving widower who flung himself at the coffin to protect it...oh goodness just typing this story (even though it's been 20 years) is making my face flush and making me feel all prickly with whatever emotion is deeper than embarrassment.  Abject humiliation? 

But I do love her slingbacks, and his tie is  Thumb up

His striped suit plus her striped dress = a LOT of stripes
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2022, 03:12:11 PM »

That print is very similar to the jumpsuit she wore earlier this week or last week.  I like the shoes but the whole outfit together looks a little off...mismatched somehow.  I want to love slingbacks but I had a mortifying experience of walking out of a slingback (I have very narrow feet) as I was walking down the steps after speaking at a funeral...losing my balance...falling like a tree towards the coffin...being stopped from falling on the coffin by the grieving widower who flung himself at the coffin to protect it...oh goodness just typing this story (even though it's been 20 years) is making my face flush and making me feel all prickly with whatever emotion is deeper than embarrassment.  Abject humiliation? 

True    Usually Felipe's suits are perfect but this time is a fail.  I don't like blue stripe suits in men and the combo with Letizia is not a good one.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2022, 07:04:39 PM »

The dress was from HB, very mediocre.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: June 21, 2022, 09:13:46 PM »

OMG, that is the stuff nightmares are made off. And certainly quite enough to induce a very understandable Sling-backophobia...

I love sling backs, but I rarely wear them, I have a pair from Tod's that makes such a rucus and noise when walking...
I think the red shoe give the outfit a bit of pizzazz, the dress itself is nice, a good shirtdress, but nothing to write home about. Though to be honest I could imagine wearing it. But then again, I don't want my clothes to stand out (aka the Queen) but to blend in nicely professionally and appropriately.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2022, 10:40:14 PM »

The king and queen and their daughters, Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía, have attended this afternoon in Madrid the flamenco show De Sherezade, by bailaora María Pagés, winner of the 2022 Princess of Asturias Award for the Arts together with cantaora Carmen Linares.

https://www.semana.es/cas...menca-20220625-002512913/

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2022, 10:59:19 PM »

Damn Leti are you tan enough?  Crazy
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2022, 12:32:11 AM »

OMG that's exactly what I thought.  She wasn't that tan earlier in the week surely?  It's a lot chemicals to subject on your skin.

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2022, 12:40:08 AM »

I wonder if it makes her girls a little sad to realize that if they want to be as beautiful as their mother is considered to be, they have to change a lot about their appearance.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2022, 04:04:17 AM »

Felipe also looked a bit tan and he was pale earlier this week.  Leti's tan was just too much, not sure how much was from the tanning lotion, how much was due to sunbathing. She just attended an event to support skin cancer research, this super tan image really gives a wrong message  Wink.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2022, 08:56:18 AM »

Felipe also looked a bit tan and he was pale earlier this week.  Leti's tan was just too much, not sure how much was from the tanning lotion, how much was due to sunbathing. She just attended an event to support skin cancer research, this super tan image really gives a wrong message  Wink.

It's been unsually hot in Madrid and looks like Felipe has been having too much fun in the garden of Zarzuela.  I agree that Letizia's should ease on the tan, it's too much.

The girls keep growing taller and Letizia has become the shortie of the family and she's not short.  Would be fun to see the girls wear really high heels one day  Grin
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2022, 09:40:39 AM »

The "tan" on the King and Queen is an effect of the flash lights from the photographers, in the video you can see that they have the same skin tone that they had at their acts this week. The girls are less tanned, but probably the redness seen in some photos is not appreciated with a normal light either.

https://www.europapress.e...eatro-20220625230934.html

They have organized an informal family outing to see an artist who this year is the Princess of Asturias Award... a good way to show the return of Leonor. It is good that they look for active images and with some meaning, and not a simple photosot without content that according to the girls grow is less interesting.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2022, 09:49:46 AM »

I'm also hoping part of her tan is fake or due to flashlight, otherwise she would look like a roasted chicken next to Dr. Biden.  
Girls are already taller than their mom. Leti with her flats looked so short next to the girls.  
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2022, 02:45:18 PM »

Nice to see the whole family out together again.  Sofia with braces and such long legs - she’s going to be quite tall!  Love the blonde hair and bright blue eyes on Leonor in some of the pics.  Both girls have beautiful hair with nice body (jealous here 😕).  Hope we get to see more of the girls at events over the summer.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2022, 10:31:24 PM »

I think Leti is ~5'6" tall and Felipe is 6'5". Hence, I think the girls are at least 5'8" in their stocking feet. And they're still growing. Leonor is gaining on Sofia in height.
The Dutch princesses are also very tall. WA and Max are both tall.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2022, 07:45:50 AM »

I think Sofia is at least 5-9, her espadrile sandals had lower heels. It seems both girls are still growing, at the end both girls would like Elena (5-9) and Cristina (5-10) in height.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: