Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 44079 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2022, 07:44:49 PM »

She looked so much better without excessive tanning like those influencers (ex. Elena's daughter VF).  The worst, her tan was not even from the natural sun light, it seems she was using tanning lotion all over the face and body, poorly done and gross.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: July 20, 2022, 01:53:37 PM »

Award ceremony of the 40th edition of the ”la Caixa” Foundation Scholarship Program for postgraduate studies abroad

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15427

@CasaReal

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: July 20, 2022, 10:03:47 PM »

Espadrilles looked too chunky on her, a simple sandals in the summer would be much better.  Please leti, stop this silly excessive fake tanning.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: July 20, 2022, 11:31:07 PM »

Pretty dress.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2022, 12:33:54 PM »

National Offering to the Apostle Santiago at the Cathedral of Santiago of Compostela

http://images.gtresnews.c...page/1/SN/ACTUALITY_TODOS

https://www.semana.es/mod...nola-20220725-002523013/1

« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 12:47:46 PM by lula » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2022, 12:45:06 PM »

I feel like Leonor suddenly grew up.

They are a very good looking family.
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2022, 01:13:18 PM »

National Offering to the Apostle Santiago at the Cathedral of Santiago of Compostela

I don't like Leonor's dress.  It's too, I don't know, stiff?  It's "old" for her, I think.  She should have worn a softer cut, something with a little flow.  A small floral print, perhaps.  And her shoes, with that tiny stiletto heel that looks ready to snap off - they can't be comfortable on those cobblestones.

I don't much like Sofía's dress either but that's more because it's so plain.  But her shoes are sensible    and she's not trying to show herself off, which is refreshing (thinking of other spares in other families).  

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2022, 01:24:26 PM »

I don't like Leonor's dress.  It's too, I don't know, stiff?  It's "old" for her, I think.  She should have worn a softer cut, something with a little flow.  A small floral print, perhaps.  And her shoes, with that tiny stiletto heel that looks ready to snap off - they can't be comfortable on those cobblestones.

I don't much like Sofía's dress either but that's more because it's so plain.  But her shoes are sensible    and she's not trying to show herself off, which is refreshing (thinking of other spares in other families). 

Did she borrow from her mother... it looks like something Leti would wear
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2022, 01:24:51 PM »

One thing is for sure: they can be spotted pretty easily. No great crowds for security reasons,but those lucky enough to be at the square won't miss them -- la I.Sofìa keeping a low profile.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2022, 01:25:35 PM »

I don't like Leonor's dress either - it's not for her age but for a much older woman.
As for Sofia, I think she looks a bit uncomfortable which is perfectly normal.

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2022, 01:53:14 PM »

https://www.diariodenavar...nda-apostol-santiago.html

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2022, 01:53:23 PM »

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2022, 03:18:04 PM »

I feel like Leonor suddenly grew up.

They are a very good looking family.

I agree!  My first thought wasn't "Oh it's good to see the whole family together" it was "I wonder who those lovely ladies with Leti are"

But then you scroll down to the pics of them sitting inside and you see that Leonor and Sofia aren't fully grown up yet!  They're not sitting inappropriately by any means, but there's a difference between the poise and precision of how Leti sits and the still teenage awkwardness "I don't know what to do with my legs" of the girls!
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2022, 05:32:53 PM »

I don't like Leonor's dress.  It's too, I don't know, stiff?  It's "old" for her, I think.  She should have worn a softer cut, something with a little flow.  A small floral print, perhaps.  And her shoes, with that tiny stiletto heel that looks ready to snap off - they can't be comfortable on those cobblestones.

I don't much like Sofía's dress either but that's more because it's so plain.  But her shoes are sensible    and she's not trying to show herself off, which is refreshing (thinking of other spares in other families). 

Isn't it one of Leti's dresses? It looks vaguely familiar to me.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2022, 06:44:59 PM »

I think Leonor is already bigger than Leti, and Leti dresses will not fit her.

I like the orange dress, and especially the unusual top.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: