Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 44080 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2022, 07:19:55 PM »

I like the style of Leti's dress, but not the color and it screams an updo.
Leonor's dress is pretty, but I agree it looks a bit too old for her, the style makes her look big. Probably it would look better on Mom.
Agree both girls are taller and bigger than Leti, they can't wear Mom's clothes. I think Leo can wear Grandma Sofia's clothes (ex. Valentino gowns) in the future.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2022, 09:40:25 PM »

Leonor's dress is pretty, but I agree it looks a bit too old for her, the style makes her look big. Probably it would look better on Mom.
Agree both girls are taller and bigger than Leti, they can't wear Mom's clothes. I think Leo can wear Grandma Sofia's clothes (ex. Valentino gowns) in the future.

Leti's very pretty Cos dress from the Palacete Albéniz fotos will maybe fit Leonor as it is loose and has it seems elastication in the waist. I remember when I saw it that I thought Leonor and Leti had swapped dresses because again Leonor was dressing too old for her years.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 11:13:00 PM by Mariola, Reason: correcting autocorrect » Logged
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: July 28, 2022, 12:37:41 AM »

Leti's very pretty Cos dress from the Palacete Albéniz fotos will maybe fit Leonor as it is loose and has it seems elastication in the waist. I remember when I saw it that I thought Leonor and Leti had swapped dresses because again Leonor was dressing too old for her years.

Leo probably wore her mom's dress here too. She should pick a more youthful one and her mom has plenty  Grin.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: July 29, 2022, 03:16:49 PM »

I don't think Leo's dress is a loan from hr mother's wardrobe. Letizia doesn't wear her dresses that long and I believe she also wears a size smaller than her daughters...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: