Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2022  (Read 48372 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2022, 05:24:52 PM »

Was this a practice session? Sending Bea and Edo to a foreign official event to give them some real life practice?

No, it's because Beatrice is involved with the charity. She's not there representing HM, it just so happens that CP is also involved.

I do appreciate how uncomfortable Edo looks in the official photos - sort of reminds me of Chris O'Neill a bit!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2022, 02:13:28 PM »

CP and Sofia attended the performance "Catwalk live - everyone has the right to shine" at Avicii Arena in Stockholm

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: May 24, 2022, 02:14:48 PM »

Everyone, like the kid with disabilities of that boyfriend of hers? The kid they used to toss a coin to see who is going to take care of?
S is a big scum and a shame for the Swedish royal family.

thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: May 24, 2022, 02:27:32 PM »

Everyone, like the kid with disabilities of that boyfriend of hers? The kid they used to toss a coin to see who is going to take care of?

That's the first thing I thought of. A woman who has openly mocked disabled people and never shown any regret for her past behavior. Victoria would've been a much more appropriate guest to have at this event.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: May 24, 2022, 02:45:33 PM »

Or like her disabled teacher she made fun of on her public blog?
She is a disgrace.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: May 24, 2022, 02:47:10 PM »

CP and Sofia attended the performance "Catwalk live - everyone has the right to shine" at Avicii Arena in Stockholm

IMO Snakey is sooooo misplaced here.

Among others bullying others about disabilities and stated she never regret her past including this. And so now, she should be considered to be a kind of patron for people with disability??  Thinking
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: May 24, 2022, 03:00:39 PM »

I’d like her dress if it was a different colour. Cream is not her colour.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2022, 03:28:43 PM »

Who decides what they should attend? Stunningly tone deaf decision on these two at this event.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM »

Are CP and Hoefia unofficial patrons of the Avicci Arena? Since they inaugurated it, most of their engagements outside of the Royal Palace have been there. I know they were friends with the late Avicci, and he performed at their wedding, but their persistent engagements at that place make me wonder whether they are attending only because of their personal link to its namesake, which kinda fits in with their "causes" etc.

Speaking of which, the Royal Court has stated that these two will attend some Project Playground events later this month. I thought Sofia had to give that up when she married, like Daniel had to give up his (hard-earned) businesses?
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2022, 03:55:15 PM »

Are CP and Hoefia unofficial patrons of the Avicci Arena? Since they inaugurated it, most of their engagements outside of the Royal Palace have been there. I know they were friends with the late Avicci, and he performed at their wedding, but their persistent engagements at that place make me wonder whether they are attending only because of their personal link to its namesake, which kinda fits in with their "causes" etc.

Speaking of which, the Royal Court has stated that these two will attend some Project Playground events later this month. I thought Sofia had to give that up when she married, like Daniel had to give up his (hard-earned) businesses?

They probably figured no one would remember that
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2022, 04:16:17 PM »

They probably figured no one would remember that

Well, many over here don't forget.
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2022, 06:47:39 PM »

What is with that dress??  Is it just me or does anyone else feel like you can see her bra and underwear thru it??  Just seems a bit too sheer to be appropriate but have to think of who’s wearing it.  I also dislike her frosted/highlighted hair.  She has pretty natural color, why does she cheapen it by doing that - all while representing the SRF and CG shoving CP and Ssss into the forefront.  Don’t get this whole mess.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2022, 08:18:16 PM »

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2022, 10:00:49 PM »

The bag is an interesting choice with that dress.  I am hesitant to criticize its pairing with the dress in case it's a fundraiser associated with the evening/organization. 

The dress is just wrong on a lot of levels and her stringy hair further adds to the whole vibe just being off.

At first I was delighted for the outing; my school does something similar and it's one of the most affirming and meaningful events on the school calendar.  But then I was reminded of her history of bullying and mocking and it just frustrated me. 
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: May 25, 2022, 05:39:32 AM »

I don’t care for sofias smile. She always looks like she’s smirking— like she knows she shouldn’t be there but put one over on everyone.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: