Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2022  (Read 37652 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2022, 01:14:06 AM »

I can appreciate her wanting to try something different, but these bangs aren't it. The style ages her a ton.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2022, 03:44:10 AM »

Seeing her sitting down, I wonder if she's preggers again. Will they keep trying until they have a girl? 

I just wanted to comment on the same thing, karma.

It totally looks like she is preggers

Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2022, 05:01:31 AM »

That would explain the stiff fabric and boxy style of the dress, it's a maternity dress. I guess we will know soon if it's true.  Whistle

emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2022, 05:43:46 AM »

Seeing her sitting down, I wonder if she's preggers again. Will they keep trying until they have a girl? 

I reckon she is.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2022, 06:25:05 AM »

The picture of her sitting is a bit sus 🤔 i feel like they usually announce it at a normal time - if she is pregnant she looks around 5 months? I donít know how pregnant bellies work haha

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2022, 07:50:55 AM »

Sofia definitely managed to surprise with different style. Her hair look shiny and less fried. But when cutting bangs in fine hair, then most hairdressers would say that its better avoiding heavy and blunt bangs, as this can cause hair look more sparse. You can see through Sofia's bangs which is kinda distracting. I think with short bob it wouldn't be so distracting. Also long fringe hide her eyes which are her best feature and shouldn't be hidden. But at least she tried!

I agree with previous posts, that she does look pregnant. Perhaps its the style of the dress and heavy fabric but I guess we'll hear if she's expecting again. Wouldn't it be fun if it were 4th boy, and then 5th boy, etc  Whistle
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2022, 07:57:24 AM »

The style and vibe of the dress said "maternity" to me straight away.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2022, 08:14:17 AM »

I thought the fabric was good but the design less so... that needed something more fluid in terms of material. The ďfringeĒ is way too long.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2022, 08:48:17 AM »

Itís Crimplene! Good God!
JessicaM

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2022, 09:44:54 AM »

The picture of her sitting is a bit sus 🤔 i feel like they usually announce it at a normal time - if she is pregnant she looks around 5 months? I donít know how pregnant bellies work haha

Not all but some women look earlier pregnant when they had already one or more children. Happened to a colleague of mine after twins and another child. She looked already visible pregnant around the 3rd/4th months so her pregnandy announcement was no surprise for us Wink.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »

I admittedly don't follow the Swedish royals that much but it does seem to me that there seems to be a bit of a subtle move to move these two into the spotlight as the crown couple. 
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2022, 02:24:15 PM »

I admittedly don't follow the Swedish royals that much but it does seem to me that there seems to be a bit of a subtle move to move these two into the spotlight as the crown couple. 

CG wishes

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2022, 02:37:55 PM »

CG wishes

Well yes indeed... he had to accept the change in inheritance but argued for his son to follow him as he was born CP ... ie for it to apply for the following generation. It didnít happen. He has had 40 years to come to terms with it. Unfortunately his son is not fit for much at all... car races and occasional design work but otherwise shows up in a military uniform for photo ops with his wife who would not be welcome in polite society
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2022, 02:55:01 PM »

CG wishes

That is what I thought I had read, that he wanted his son to follow him in succession. Doesn't seem like a good King for a progressive Sweden.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2022, 03:06:51 PM »

Considering the first vote happened before CP was even born and that the general election, second vote, and change happened before he was even a year old itís pretty ridiculous that CG clings to CP having been denied his right and therefore suffered for it.  This whole thing makes it impossible to like CG, and CP to a lesser extent as he seems to have no problem reaping the benefits of his father's opinions.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: