Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2022  (Read 37657 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2022, 03:14:02 PM »

CG seems to undermine Victoria at every turn, and it's pretty disheartening how hard he clings to the patriarch. I also wish CP would more visibly put his foot down but he seems pleased to take whatever his father gives him, rather than cultivating a fulfilling life for him and his family.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Coatdress

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2022, 03:56:07 PM »

CG seems to undermine Victoria at every turn, and it's pretty disheartening how hard he clings to the patriarch. I also wish CP would more visibly put his foot down but he seems pleased to take whatever his father gives him, rather than cultivating a fulfilling life for him and his family.

CP has to keep the wife happy.  She wants to be a princess.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2022, 04:01:47 PM »

I think this is something that (for once) can't be blamed on Sofia. CG has been pushing CP to the forefront since he was a child. This is solely an issue with the two men and I don't think Sofia has any say in it at all.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2022, 04:50:27 PM »

I think this is something that (for once) can't be blamed on Sofia. CG has been pushing CP to the forefront since he was a child. This is solely an issue with the two men and I don't think Sofia has any say in it at all.

I'm sure Sssss encourages both men in their misogynistic tendencies, that's the kind of person she is. Women are only meant to look good and show their men a good time, that's her philosophy. She's the one who wears the pants in the family, though, and I'm sure she has plenty to say about how hard done by CP is.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2022, 05:28:13 PM »

CG always pushed him forward but when he was with Emma I had the impression he pushed back a little and was happy being in the background. As soon as Sofia was in the picture, he was everywhere and even more after the engagement/marriage. She enables it imo, and encourages it. I do think she has a lot to say, imo.

Curious is that the opposite happened with Madde, imo. With Jonas, she was pushing to be in the timeline and that guy loved it imo. As soon as he was out the picture and she met Chris, that need was over and she found happiness in her private life. She does not need to be a Princess.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2022, 06:26:57 PM »

I admittedly don't follow the Swedish royals that much but it does seem to me that there seems to be a bit of a subtle move to move these two into the spotlight as the crown couple. 

I very much agree with this, but in this instance, CG and Silvia were down to attend the engagement, then couldn't due to covid so Vic and Dan were listed on the royal calender...same thing happened. So while they attended this event, they were third choice, which reinforces their position. Although I would have preferred to have seen Christina attend this rather then these two idiots.

But on the whole, yes CG dragging his son and daughter in law to engagements where their presence is not needed is infuriating and perfectly demonstrates his favouritism towards his son.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2022, 11:27:51 AM »

Sofia definitely managed to surprise with different style. Her hair look shiny and less fried. But when cutting bangs in fine hair, then most hairdressers would say that its better avoiding heavy and blunt bangs, as this can cause hair look more sparse. You can see through Sofia's bangs which is kinda distracting. I think with short bob it wouldn't be so distracting. Also long fringe hide her eyes which are her best feature and shouldn't be hidden. But at least she tried!

I agree with previous posts, that she does look pregnant. Perhaps its the style of the dress and heavy fabric but I guess we'll hear if she's expecting again. Wouldn't it be fun if it were 4th boy, and then 5th boy, etc  Whistle

From a young age until 13 or 14 years old I have had long hair combined with straight and blunt bangs. It worked for me, even as I had thin hair.  Except for the cases that it was cut too short (by a friendly neighbour who had to correct her handywork to often) or uneven (by a denying trainee hairdresser, which caused me to leave that hairdresser shop).

In case of Sofia is the lenght the item that bothers me the most. Bangs would / could hide her large forhead (including the vein) well, but not in this form.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2022, 05:55:28 PM »

Sofia definitely managed to surprise with different style. Her hair look shiny and less fried. But when cutting bangs in fine hair, then most hairdressers would say that its better avoiding heavy and blunt bangs, as this can cause hair look more sparse. You can see through Sofia's bangs which is kinda distracting. I think with short bob it wouldn't be so distracting. Also long fringe hide her eyes which are her best feature and shouldn't be hidden. But at least she tried!

I agree with previous posts, that she does look pregnant. Perhaps its the style of the dress and heavy fabric but I guess we'll hear if she's expecting again. Wouldn't it be fun if it were 4th boy, and then 5th boy, etc  Whistle

From a young age until 13 or 14 years old I have had long hair combined with straight and blunt bangs. It worked for me, even as I had thin hair.  Except for the cases that it was cut too short (by a friendly neighbour who had to correct her handywork to often) or uneven (by a denying trainee hairdresser, which caused me to leave that hairdresser shop).

In case of Sofia is the lenght the item that bothers me the most. Bangs would / could hide her large forhead (including the vein) well, but not in this form.

Well I'm not a fan of bangs (on myself that is), but I'm also not fan of dreadlocks, Iroquois cut etc. (again on myself).

However there're certainly people to whom this styles apply.

As for Sofia: I actually think it suits her much better than the boring hairstyle she had before.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2022, 06:00:49 PM »

I’ve never seen a big forehead that needed hiding! Big foreheads are always beautiful! 💜
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2022, 06:42:12 PM »

I’ve never seen a big forehead that needed hiding! Big foreheads are always beautiful! 💜

Laugh bounce

Well, in my case it is the whole facial/head shape. I have a rather narrow, long face. The bangs would break that and made my face look less long.

anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2022, 07:50:23 PM »

Well, in my case it is the whole facial/head shape. I have a rather narrow, long face. The bangs would break that and made my face look less long.

I bet you are beautiful, no matter how your hair is styled.  Hug

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2022, 08:25:12 PM »

I bet you are beautiful, no matter how your hair is styled.  Hug

Thank you very much honey Hug
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2022, 08:05:18 PM »

Her hair is just awful.  Blink I thought the same about a pregnancy. Oh my, I hope we are wrong... Crap
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2022, 04:18:02 PM »

January 16
Carly attended the re-inauguration of the regiment I 21, with Jämtland's field hunting regiment in Solleftea

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2022, 04:39:14 PM »

One of her most horrible looks. Yikes
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: