Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fugly Jewelry and Accessories  (Read 5317 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2022, 10:43:30 PM »

Max and the bugs crack me up. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2022, 10:47:17 PM »

Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2022, 10:50:00 PM »

Awww Max- she tries, bless her heart! I used to have a necklace similar to that middle mixed stone one, and the various edges on the stones poked my neck so much I ended up giving it away. I actually like the insect theme jewelry though! I like the tutti frutti (I think that's what you call it?) necklace Princess Stephanie is wearing. Actually I like all of her chunky pieces you posted, I would wear any of those in possibly a slightly smaller scale version! The gold hoops in the second pic of Queen Rania look like giant gilded safety pins.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2022, 10:51:01 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2022, 10:51:57 PM »

Awww Max- she tries, bless her heart! I used to have a necklace similar to that middle mixed stone one, and the various edges on the stones poked my neck so much I ended up giving it away. I actually like the insect theme jewelry though! I like the tutti frutti (I think that's what you call it?) necklace Princess Stephanie is wearing. Actually I like all of her chunky pieces you posted, I would wear any of those in possibly a slightly smaller scale version! The gold hoops in the second pic of Queen Rania look like giant gilded safety pins.

Princess Stephanie?
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2022, 10:55:15 PM »

Princess Stephanie?

Oops, is that Caroline? I get those two mixed up...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2022, 10:56:28 PM »

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2022, 10:56:32 PM »

I like Marie, amethysts, and lilies, so this tiara should work but it really doesn't.

https://www.tiara-mania.c.../amethyst-lily-tiara.html

I don't care for Mary, or her ugly (loaner) tiara.

https://www.tiara-mania.com/search?q=mary+midnight

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2022, 10:57:00 PM »

Princess Stephanie?

Oops, is that Caroline? I get those two mixed up...

Indeed it was Caroline. I just added, fueled by your comment, Stephanie Wink Smiley
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2022, 11:48:48 PM »

This is a fantastic thread and is cheering me up hugely. Thank you. I expected the usual suspects but Stephanie is a huge surprise - she is so low key these days that one had forgotten what she wore in the 1980s!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2022, 12:14:14 AM »

This is a fantastic thread and is cheering me up hugely. Thank you. I expected the usual suspects but Stephanie is a huge surprise - she is so low key these days that one had forgotten what she wore in the 1980s!

I'm so glad it gave you a boost. Principessa's photo archives are stupendous.  Hug
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2022, 12:46:06 AM »

This thread has made my day. Gosh, poor Stephanie. She was trying to hard to find herself in the 80s. Looking for love in all the wrong places. I do think she must be a great mom, and close to her kids. I do have a soft spot for Stephanie, even though Monaco royals are considered by most to be a trashy lot.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2022, 08:31:11 AM »

I'm so glad it gave you a boost. Principessa's photo archives are stupendous.  Hug

With a lot of help from Google Wink Smiley
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2022, 08:51:35 AM »

Dutch royal ladies have a thing for statement necklaces, it seems

Cool your jets, everyone
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2022, 09:09:55 AM »

Dutch royal ladies have a thing for statement necklaces, it seems

You have found them! I have been searching yesterday for Laurentien's fugly jewelry.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: