Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about Andrew and Sarah  (Read 38849 times)
VanillaMoomin

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: November 20, 2022, 10:54:50 PM »

The Daily Mail is full of an astonishing array of Andrew and Sarah stories today. The main news is that John “toe sucking” Bryan has popped up to give an interview about how the toe sucking was just him innocently playing Cinderella with the princesses, and how Sarah called him in to give advice to Andrew about the whole Epstein mess. It’s all madly indiscreet.
https://www.dailymail.co....disastrous-interview.html
https://www.dailymail.co....ame-Beatrice-Eugenie.html
https://www.dailymail.co....ailing-Prince-Andrew.html

Because that’s not enough they’ve added in a story about Charles being angry that Anne and Edward went shooting (birds presumably) with Andrew at Windsor
https://www.dailymail.co....ting-party-Duke-York.html

And another about Andrew’s recent trip to Bahrain and his plans to become a trade ambassador once more.
https://www.dailymail.co....l-guest-royal-family.html

It’s all a bit dizzying! And astonishing, I knew Andrew wasn't clever but he can’t possibly think this sort of thing can continue?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2022, 11:14:46 AM »

Geez. The royal family used to be so really good at being absolutely friggin mum about everything and now that the Queen is dead, everybody and the parrots start giving interviews and leaking unwanted info.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2022, 11:31:43 AM »

According to the Telegraph Andrew has finally sold his Swiss chalet

https://www.telegraph.co....gal-wrangle-16m-business/
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: December 23, 2022, 11:53:02 PM »

Andrew has apparently been "evicted" from Buckingham Palace.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...throws-prince-andrew-out/

DISGRACED Prince Andrew is being thrown out of Buckingham Palace by King Charles.

The Duke, 62, will no longer be allowed an office in the building — or to use it as a corresponding address.

The skeleton staff retained there after he stepped down from public duty three years ago now face the axe.

A source said: “Any presence at the Palace is officially over.

"The King has made it clear. He isn’t a working royal. He’s on his own.”

Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: December 23, 2022, 11:56:37 PM »

Nice.  Though that article is also claiming that the Royal Household is picking up his 3M security tab and that Royal Lodge has 31 bedrooms...so it's accuracy is questionable.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: December 24, 2022, 12:21:55 AM »

Nice.  Though that article is also claiming that the Royal Household is picking up his 3M security tab and that Royal Lodge has 31 bedrooms...so it's accuracy is questionable.

I read that Charles is picking up the security tab…
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2022, 12:37:36 AM »

True but they are additional facts they may have added themselves that won't necessarily have come from the same source who talked about Andrew being kicked out of BP. Of course it may not be true but I think Charles is more likely to tell Andrew to move elsewhere than the late Queen was - I think he sees it much more along the lines of "working royals only" than QE2 did.
PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2023, 04:57:47 AM »

It would be a PR disaster to have Andrew return in any form. The public wouldn’t stand for it. And rightfully so - who wants a rapist front lines for the monarchy?

Then why did he pay?
He was neither indicted nor convicted of anything. His accuser is herself currently being sued as a procuress by a girl she herself trafficked, it is claimed in the suit.

If I understand it he was told that he would embarrass the Queen during the jubilee if he insisted to go to court so the settlement was agreed (but he was still sidelined because they said paying the settlement made  him look guilty anyway ... 'they' I think are what people say are 'grey suits').

More flying rumors. Will she, won't she?
'Duke of York is braced for his accuser to return to the public eye as a gagging clause signed by both parties is lifted in February.'
https://archive.ph/5mwvg

More ongoing heaps of speculation for BRF.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2023, 11:15:05 AM »

A number of articles have pointed out that it doesn't mean she will necessarily speak about Andrew, she ma legally still not be able to. The gag clause may simply have meant she couldn't talk about Epstein until now when the Jubilee year would well and truly be over. Many point out why settle at all if you only stop her accusing you for 12 months.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: January 22, 2023, 05:08:32 PM »

Sarah is a guest, and a speaker, at Lisa Marie Presley’s funeral. 😮 She referred to her as her “sissy”. She’s 63 years old.

At least we know where Bea and Eug get the ridiculous baby speak from.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: January 22, 2023, 07:20:15 PM »

The news here showed a clip of Sarah at the funeral and including a line “… as my late mother in law use to say…” I’d love to tell you what the second part of that sentence was but both my parents shouted expletives at that point. 
hrhpita

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2023, 08:43:24 PM »

The news here showed a clip of Sarah at the funeral and including a line “… as my late mother in law use to say…” I’d love to tell you what the second part of that sentence was but both my parents shouted expletives at that point. 

It was a quote from HLM that said something along the lines of "grief is the price we pay for love".  Then she proceeded to read the poem A Tribute to the Children by George Frost. The whole ceremony was moving.

Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: January 22, 2023, 08:45:39 PM »

It was a quote from HLM that said something along the lines of "grief is the price we pay for love".  Then she proceeded to read the poem A Tribute to the Children by George Frost. The whole ceremony was moving.

That was a well known quote from HLM, so it's not like she was divulging something private. Better to give an attribute even though it was name dropping.

I had no idea Sarah and LMP were such friends.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
LadyBunion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: January 22, 2023, 09:05:19 PM »

It was a wonderful statement from the Queen -  she lost a dear friend that day (not in the plane crashes) so was feeling her own grief
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: January 22, 2023, 11:45:28 PM »

It was name dropping IMO. Given there are reports Sarah is "getting back in" with the family she should go carefully IMO.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: