Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about Andrew and Sarah  (Read 12718 times)
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2022, 10:50:10 PM »

It is was past the point of laying down the law but if someone is still willing to try I would recommend a forensic accounting to try to workout the extent of he sleezeballness.  Depending on what's found he could be given one of two choices.

1. The BRF will continue to fund his lifestyle through quarterly allowance disbursements with each disbursement contingent on him obeying a strict code of conduct.   He can continue to live in Royal Lodge though I would strongly prefer if he were voluntold to give up the lease and then relocated to say Wood Farm on the Sandingham estate.  No SM, no press, nothing beyond living a life a comfort and financial security completely out of the public eye.

2. His HRH and Prince formally stripped using LPs combined with the world being told that he is no longer permitted to style himself as Duke/Earl/Baron but rather plan old Mr. Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.  Being voluntold to give up his lease and any allowance from the sovereign in order to go live abroad.  Basically a life of insecurity and uncertainty that would allow him to be the sleezeball he is.

After Andrew was dealt with Sarah and the girls would be given a come to Jesus moment followed by other members of the royal family as necessary.

Not that any of that would ever happen.  Honestly had Andrew been dealt with when he began making trouble over a decade ago it might have scared off certain other troublemakers.  The BRF is only as strong as it's weakest member so right now their weak AF.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2022, 12:17:58 AM »

Makes me wonder if HM secretly approves/approved of the way Andrew and Sarah do things. Like she's fine with it and always was. Or information has been kept from her all this time. It's like there is one standard for everyone else and another one for Andrew. She may well be a mafia boss indeed!

All of this makes me appreciate Phillip more. Man had spine.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2022, 12:30:17 AM »

My vote is she's fine with his behavior, she's certainly happy paying his way out of trouble.  She's paid millions we know about, it's probably two or three times as much.  I'm telling you if he was Jack the Ripper she's still protect him to the ground.  Says a LOT about her,  "sweet granny" my @@ she could give mafia bosses lessons in covering up corruption. 

I don't think she respects or loves chucky that much, he probably gets on her nerves.  Unless Wills stands up and shows some of Phil's backbone she won't respect him either.  pervo is, has and always will be her favorite, she knows he's worthless....mothers know but they always hope they're wrong. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2022, 02:13:25 AM »

Her legacy is starting to be on the line now, with longtime monarchists and devotees of HM starting to look askance and really lose respect for her. Granted, I see those in DM comments, but also in a favorite blog Harrymarkle wordpress by a Boffin.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2022, 02:34:35 AM »

I don’t know enough about this to open my mouth, which is why I haven’t, but I have a question I guess. It’s like Andrew has never had any money or not enough money or not the amount he wanted so he’s been doing sleazy deals and hanging with sleazy people for all of these years. As a “working royal” he couldn’t make money legitimately (right?) so where would the money come from for him in a legitimate sense? Allowance from mom? He doesn’t have a duchy or anything else to fund him correct? Just his military pension. I’m just wondering how he supported himself, Sarah, the girls? Inheritance? I’m not excusing him in any way, I’m just curious. It seems money is at the root of many of his evils, along with sex. It seems QE could have found a way to ‘solve’ his money issues many moons ago. Just my thoughts/questions.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Humongous Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2022, 02:53:40 AM »

I don’t know enough about this to open my mouth, which is why I haven’t, but I have a question I guess. It’s like Andrew has never had any money or not enough money or not the amount he wanted so he’s been doing sleazy deals and hanging with sleazy people for all of these years. As a “working royal” he couldn’t make money legitimately (right?) so where would the money come from for him in a legitimate sense? Allowance from mom? He doesn’t have a duchy or anything else to fund him correct? Just his military pension. I’m just wondering how he supported himself, Sarah, the girls? Inheritance? I’m not excusing him in any way, I’m just curious. It seems money is at the root of many of his evils, along with sex. It seems QE could have found a way to ‘solve’ his money issues many moons ago. Just my thoughts/questions.

He would have been provided whatever lifestyle Ed & Sophie have had since their attempt and failure at private business. The problem with the Yorks is that was never enough. Andrew has quite an ego and envy problem, so thinks he deserves an income the size of the Duchy of Cornwall and Sarah spends like she was married to the actual Duke of Cornwall. (I could actually see her running the Duchy into the ground inside 5 years if she had married Charles)

I think the solution to this problem in the future is for William & Kate to make it quite clear to Charlotte and Louis that they need to focus at school and become, Doctors, Dentists, Engineers, Teachers, something! Because allllll of this ain’t for them. Prick the egos young. Have no repeat of this. If that seems cruel, that’s hereditary monarchy in an age where cholera and hemophilia have stopped carrying off half the family before the age of 30.

anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2022, 03:03:30 AM »

I have a question too. People always talk about Philip and his backbone/spine/strength but Andrew has been running wild for years. How come Philip never seemed to step in when it came to him? Or if he did, what did he do?

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2022, 04:11:19 AM »

I suspect Phil got along with pervo, he was a "mans man",  they shared dirty jokes, the military, war, hunting, skirt chasing. Not to dismiss I'm sure betty covered up many exploits and you KNOW!  boys will be boys.  I don't think Phil was ever a hands on parent...betty either for that matter. 

The family dynamics are so clear, chucky had his grandmother, Anne had her father and pervo had betty.  I guess Ed was the baby and loved by everyone.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2022, 05:19:46 AM »

I suspect Phil got along with pervo, he was a "mans man",  they shared dirty jokes, the military, war, hunting, skirt chasing. Not to dismiss I'm sure betty covered up many exploits and you KNOW!  boys will be boys.  I don't think Phil was ever a hands on parent...betty either for that matter. 

The family dynamics are so clear, chucky had his grandmother, Anne had her father and pervo had betty.  I guess Ed was the baby and loved by everyone.

yup. pretty spot on Coc! Star

Betty and Randy lack backbone. two alike characters.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2022, 08:52:20 AM »

I have a question too. People always talk about Philip and his backbone/spine/strength but Andrew has been running wild for years. How come Philip never seemed to step in when it came to him? Or if he did, what did he do?

The only thing we seem to know is that Philip really didn't like Fergie. Beyond that, I can't see any evidence or anecdotes about what Philip thought or did when it came to Andrew, sadly. I would be really interested in what he actually thought...

Cool your jets, everyone
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2022, 10:39:00 AM »

He would have been provided whatever lifestyle Ed & Sophie have had since their attempt and failure at private business. The problem with the Yorks is that was never enough. Andrew has quite an ego and envy problem, so thinks he deserves an income the size of the Duchy of Cornwall and Sarah spends like she was married to the actual Duke of Cornwall. (I could actually see her running the Duchy into the ground inside 5 years if she had married Charles)

I think the solution to this problem in the future is for William & Kate to make it quite clear to Charlotte and Louis that they need to focus at school and become, Doctors, Dentists, Engineers, Teachers, something! Because allllll of this ain’t for them. Prick the egos young. Have no repeat of this. If that seems cruel, that’s hereditary monarchy in an age where cholera and hemophilia have stopped carrying off half the family before the age of 30.

Agreed that the younger Cambridges need to focus on something “non monarchy” but they have already been set up with Prince and Princess titles. Not only was it unnecessary, it was deliberate. Rules changed to accommodate that whole process. Remember when the York girls had some article about how hard it is to be a Princess with a job. In 20 years the DM will be writing how hard The Princess Royal Charlotte struggles as a royal dentist…
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2022, 12:46:01 PM »

Agreed that the younger Cambridges need to focus on something “non monarchy” but they have already been set up with Prince and Princess titles. Not only was it unnecessary, it was deliberate. Rules changed to accommodate that whole process. Remember when the York girls had some article about how hard it is to be a Princess with a job. In 20 years the DM will be writing how hard The Princess Royal Charlotte struggles as a royal dentist…

They live in a vacuum... Kate won’t remember the short term maybe working gig propped up by parents money... and it will be rinse and repeat
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2022, 02:48:09 PM »

Considering that corruption and sleazy deals are all the norm in all political and affluent societies, the only thing that Andrew did...wrong, was getting busted.
I just think that the primary objective in such cases is to keep your head down and ride the wave. If you look at politicians, they do exactly this: lay low for a tad, shake hands with widows and pat a few orphans or refugees on the head and distribute a few spoonfuls of soup
I presume, the royal family thought with Andrew it would be the same...And quite frankly I think it is.
Of course you will always have those who do not "forgive and forget", but the majority is mallable.

Whatever though, I do not believe it will tarnish the Queen's reputation. She is a mother and old as methusalem.
As a mother, I would stand by my child no matter what.
In today's perception of "if you do not speak out publically against it, you are for it" such behaviour is seen as condonation. But honestly, no matter what my child would or could do, they will always be my children.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2022, 02:59:32 PM »

There’s a lot of O/T in this thread. Do stay on topic or the thread will be closed.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2022, 03:10:21 PM »

Considering that corruption and sleazy deals are all the norm in all political and affluent societies, the only thing that Andrew did...wrong, was getting busted.
I just think that the primary objective in such cases is to keep your head down and ride the wave. If you look at politicians, they do exactly this: lay low for a tad, shake hands with widows and pat a few orphans or refugees on the head and distribute a few spoonfuls of soup
I presume, the royal family thought with Andrew it would be the same...And quite frankly I think it is.
Of course you will always have those who do not "forgive and forget", but the majority is mallable.

Whatever though, I do not believe it will tarnish the Queen's reputation. She is a mother and old as methusalem.
As a mother, I would stand by my child no matter what.
In today's perception of "if you do not speak out publically against it, you are for it" such behaviour is seen as condonation. But honestly, no matter what my child would or could do, they will always be my children.

The problem is that today's societies are not as afluent as they were.  It's easy for royals to hide corrupt dealings when the middle class is happy than it is when the majority of their country is sufffering from higher costs of living and stagnated wages.

There is also much less protection in today's world about royalty.  In Spain a simple case against NOOS in first instance court, ended up with major scandal with the King having to abdicate and living outside Spain. While Britain will never go to the judicial extreme Spain has gone to, things have chance and public opinion is changing.

Andrew just not got caught in 1950.  He was charged of abusing minors in this decade, just as he has been caught in corrupt dealings he's influenced as a BRF member.  A pattern of abuse of powers that's not new, it's been going on for ages with the approval of the BRF.

The Queen reputation is being tarnished (personally I never thought QE was the monarch the palace PR made of) and it's been tarnished because she is making decisions contrary to what people believe and want.  There is no way Andrew would have been her support during Phillip's funeral without her saying so.  

If royalty becomes as sleeze in public opinion as politicians they will be judged by the same yardstick.  And the public will want to replace them, like they do with politicians every 4 years.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: