Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Mary's Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 41815 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2022, 02:59:51 PM »

They may look good on small(ish) dainty feet on someone who isn't over 50 but not on my 50+ cloppers per se.   Whistle

I’d think a repeat shoe would be better and shorter pants
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2022, 04:57:46 PM »

June 20
Business visit to the Netherlands

NEW Crepe Knit Square Camisole in Coral by SCANLAN THEODORE = $200

NEW Tailored Jacket in Coral by SCANLAN THEODORE = $900

NEW Tailored Wide Leg Trousers in Coral by SCANLAN THEODORE= $550

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2022, 08:58:14 PM »

Love the suit and the colour, perfect for her.
Such a shame, she shrank in the shower that morning.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2022, 09:57:56 PM »

Gorgeous suit, gorgeous color, agreed. But she has so many clothes and suits, why not rewear more often? *sigh*

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2022, 11:26:02 PM »

I suppose the colour is chosen because of the country (on my screen it is orange) but it is too much I think with 3 orange pieces.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2022, 11:31:39 PM »

The color is very loud, not pretty, I don't like it on anyone maybe except for Mathilde (I guess because of her coloring) or the future generations with a fresh face  Grin. The suit itself is well tailored and fits well.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2022, 03:59:08 AM »

Don't know if we have them in the past threads, but I don't remember the earrings Yrma wore to IA's birthday gala.

They are confirmed to be bought at an auctions at BRUUNS & RASMUSSEN = Auction on the 03 March 2022

A pair of Belle Époque diamond ear pendants each set with numerous old-cut diamonds weighing a total of app. 10.00 ct., mounted in 18k white gold.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2022, 10:16:11 PM »

Ooh, lovely.. I suppose a special gift for a special day? You know, it might have been saturday evening... or wednesday afternoon. Such special occassions...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2022, 02:58:21 AM »

June 20
Business visit to the Netherlands

NEW "Pacific" ring, large top with coral by DULONG JEWELRY = DKK13,900 = $1,966.07

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2022, 03:05:29 AM »

June 22
Visiting the "Boss Ladies Project"

NEW Double-Breasted Blazer in Navy by IMPERIAL FASHION = €225 = $236.74

NEW Navy Trousers by IMPERIAL FASHION = €104 = $109.43
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 03:18:27 AM by PeDe » Logged

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2022, 04:40:52 PM »

PeDe, do we have better pictures of the navy pant suit? because I think she wears the blazer, but not the pants. My monitor might mess up things, but to me it looks like she recycled those wide legged jeans-wanna-be.

Mary's life motto:
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2022, 04:04:46 AM »

June 29
Yrma in conncection with her WWF patronage set up a part of Crown Prince Couple’s private garden at Fredensborg Castle for wildlife

NEW Cotton Sateen Straight Trousers by POLO RALPH LAUREN = $298.00

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2022, 08:48:23 AM »

Don't know if we have them in the past threads, but I don't remember the earrings Yrma wore to IA's birthday gala.

They are confirmed to be bought at an auctions at BRUUNS & RASMUSSEN = Auction on the 03 March 2022

A pair of Belle Époque diamond ear pendants each set with numerous old-cut diamonds weighing a total of app. 10.00 ct., mounted in 18k white gold.

I'm very surprised by how much jewellery Mary has bought from auction houses... will Marge not lend her anything? Can she not make a virtue out of wearing some of her key pieces (wedding earrings, ruby parure pieces) more often?

Cool your jets, everyone
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2022, 10:11:41 AM »

I'm very surprised by how much jewellery Mary has bought from auction houses... will Marge not lend her anything? Can she not make a virtue out of wearing some of her key pieces (wedding earrings, ruby parure pieces) more often?

Nope! Marge got burned losing the Alexandrine tiara.

Also, virtuous is not an attribute we would ascribe to Mares  Laughing

Although to be fair, she does wear her wedding earrings and pieces of the parure on more formal occasions. She just likes to go nuts wit the black Amex.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2022, 10:50:49 AM »

Nope! Marge got burned losing the Alexandrine tiara.

Also, virtuous is not an attribute we would ascribe to Mares  Laughing

Although to be fair, she does wear her wedding earrings and pieces of the parure on more formal occasions. She just likes to go nuts wit the black Amex.

Well most auction pieces are “cheap” in comparison to buying retail.... so she may have paid less than half.... but does not explain why she does not get some loans ... the British RF loan jewels .... tiaras for weddings and other jewels for state occasions
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: