Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Máxima - News and events 2022  (Read 20056 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2022, 01:14:15 PM »

“Bewegen is goed voor je fysieke maar ook voor je mentale gezondheid, zeker als dat buiten kan. Vandaag, op Blue Monday, maak ik een flinke wandeling. Jij ook?” – Máxima.

Foto’s: RVD – H.M. Koningin Máxima

“Exercise is good for your physical but also for your mental health, especially if you can do it outside. Today, on Blue Monday, I take a long walk. You too?" – Maxima.

Photos: RVD – HM Queen Máxima

katymc2

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 05:46:02 PM »

Completely agree.

Slightly scary selfie.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 08:58:05 PM »

Is the trying the "I am so normal, just like you, walking my dog and look normal" approach after the "all your Covid rules do not apply to us approach failed?". Their approval rates are scaryingly low.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 08:05:50 AM »

Is the trying the "I am so normal, just like you, walking my dog and look normal" approach after the "all your Covid rules do not apply to us approach failed?". Their approval rates are scaryingly low.

Yup, the seemed to have missed the common sense thingy.

A lot of Dutch are completely fed up with the Covid rules/ restrictions, not only shown by means of protests. But many Dutch try to do their best, as far as possible. General speaking the DRF didn't do much wrong, some of the things were in the moving space all Dutch had. But in my opinion, the DRF often forgets their exemplary role in recent years. As it suits them best. And then later indirectly complain that they don't understand the fuss, because they "deserved" the freedoms  Roll Eyes
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 08:12:42 AM »

Yup, the seemed to have missed the common sense thingy.

A lot of Dutch are completely fed up with the Covid rules/ restrictions, not only shown by means of protests. But many Dutch try to do their best, as far as possible. General speaking the DRF didn't do much wrong, some of the things were in the moving space all Dutch had. But in my opinion, the DRF often forgets their exemplary role in recent years. As it suits them best. And then later indirectly complain that they don't understand the fuss, because they "deserved" the freedoms  Roll Eyes
Or they think rules should not apply to them they are for others not them..
And i must add during this covid mess we learned  that is the feeling among all the ppl in charge...(see Boris Johnson)

katymc2

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 04:04:41 PM »

Maybe this is another example of trying to redeem themselves. I know they do volunteer stuff with oranjefonds, usually with lots of publicity so its not that unusual

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 03:30:14 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/film/61...-van-koningin-maxima.html

Loosely translated as:

Videoland makes drama series about the life of Queen Máxima

Videoland is going to make a drama series about Queen Máxima. The streaming service announced on Wednesday that the series should appear in 2023.

The series is based on the book Motherland: The Early Years of Máxima Zorreguieta by author Marcia Luyten, which was published last November. The book is about the period in which Máxima leaves her native Argentina, makes a career on Wall Street in New York and eventually meets Prince Willem-Alexander.

Dorien Goertzen and Karin van der Meer, who previously worked together on Nieuwe Buren, are writing the screenplay for the series. Anne de Clercq, known from Soof 3 and Tessa, among other things, will direct. The cast has not yet been announced.

According to Peter van der Vorst, program director of RTL Nederland, Máxima's story lends itself well to a drama series. "For the first time, we also see what happened behind the palace doors in the run-up to the most talked about wedding of all time. The series is set on three continents and is one of the most expensive drama series ever made in the Netherlands. can't wait to bring the book to life."
katymc2

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 10:01:01 PM »

Back to visiting in person

https://www.dailymail.co....look-impact-pandemic.html

Looking forward to seeing hats, jewels, tiaras again at some point
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 01:13:13 PM »

https://www.koninklijkhui...-coronacrisis-en-toekomst

Queen Máxima speaks with entrepreneurs in Breda about the consequences of the corona crisis and the future

News item | 08-02-2022 | 14:07

Her Majesty Queen Máxima, member of the Dutch Entrepreneurship Committee (Committee), paid a working visit to the studio of clothing brand By-Bar in Breda on Tuesday 8 February. She spoke with various SME entrepreneurs from Breda about the impact of the corona crisis on their company and their vision for the future. The Committee is working on an advice to improve services to entrepreneurs.

Queen Máxima and Committee member Diederik Laman Trip took part in two discussions led by the alderman for Economy and Social Affairs of Breda, Boaz Adank. The alderman is also chairman of the Taskforce for Economic Recovery and Transition of the Association of Dutch Municipalities (VNG). This is an initiative in which municipalities work together to support SMEs, develop economic recovery plans for, among other things, city and village centers and tackle labor market problems regionally. Many municipalities have scaled up their services to entrepreneurs during the corona crisis.

In the first conversation, the owner of By-Bar told a catering entrepreneur and the owner of a beauty center about the consequences of the corona measures for their company. For example, there was a large decrease in the number of orders, purchasing was under pressure, staff had to be laid off due to the closure and financial problems arose. The experiences with the use of the 'Roadmap Horeca' were also discussed. This is a local business scan for catering entrepreneurs to map out their future prospects. The entrepreneurs also told how they experience the support and services from the national government, municipalities, business associations, consultancy firms and digital platforms. The Committee will take this experience into account in an opinion to improve services to SMEs.

In the second meeting, the focus was more on the challenges for the coming period, such as the labor market problem, tackling debts among entrepreneurs, recovery and making SMEs more resilient, sustainability and digitization. Mayor Depla van Breda also took part in the conversation. In the context of VNG, he directs the committee that monitors the 'Social Impact of corona' and draws up a long-term agenda for this. Queen Máxima spoke with the owners of an event agency, a large fashion store and a social enterprise that has set up various campaigns due to the crisis to help local entrepreneurs.

The Dutch Committee for Entrepreneurship was established by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate to stimulate entrepreneurship in the Netherlands. In doing so, the Committee focuses on strengthening the growth potential of small and medium-sized enterprises. In the spring of 2021, the Committee published the advisory letter 'Strengthening the foundations of entrepreneurship', which advocates a National Program for recovery and growth policy for SMEs.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022, 02:44:33 PM »

February 9, 2022

Queen Máxima and Minister Schouten talk to young people about the Youth Perspective Fund.

More than 22,000 households between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five are registered with problematic debts (CBS, autumn 2020). There are signs that the number of young people with payment arrears or even problematic debts is probably much higher, partly as a result of the corona crisis.

In 2016, the action platform Schuldenlab070 of the municipality of The Hague developed the youth perspective approach to help young people without income and problematic debts. The implementation is done in collaboration with the JPF foundation. The aim is to make young people between the ages of eighteen and twenty-seven debt-free, so that they have room again for their development. Depending on the individual situation, the JPF clears the debts and guides them to work or training. In addition, they all do a social internship in return.

Queen Máxima and Minister Schouten talk to young people about their experiences with problematic debts. They also talk to social workers and administrators about what is needed to interest other municipalities in the youth perspective approach. In addition to The Hague, the municipalities of Almere, Eindhoven and Emmen, among others, work with the JPF. Not only do they want to make a case for the upscaling of JPF, but an important message to municipalities was especially "Hurry up!"

The working visit is a follow-up to the conversation between Queen Máxima and SchuldenlabNL with Minister Schouten on Tuesday 25 January. The minister then indicated that the new cabinet will pursue the policy of a comprehensive approach to poverty and debt with full force. The scaling up of effective debt relief methods by SchuldenlabNL at municipalities in the Netherlands is part of this.

The action platform Schuldenlab070 was established in 2016 to tackle the poverty and debt problem in The Hague with innovative solutions and public-private partnerships. This working method formed the basis for the establishment of the national Stichting SchuldenlabNL, with the aim of making the Netherlands debt-free. Queen Máxima is honorary president of SchuldenlabNL.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 08:02:06 PM »

March 17
Maxima visited Ukrainian refugees at the Humanitarian Service Point RAl, Amsterdam

ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 08:07:40 PM »

I was about to criticise the fashion then realised she is wearing blue and yellow to visit the Ukrainian refugees so go Maxima!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 11:20:35 PM »

I find her bouncy, smiley lack of seriousness at this engagement a little grating TBH.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 11:26:34 PM »

Hmm I'd like to see a video of the event before judging. It seems the pictures she is super smiley in are those where she is arriving or meeting refugees with children where being upbeat may be expected. She looks pretty serious in the more 'working' part of the visit. I'm not saying your wrong - I'd just want to see more to judge.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2022, 12:30:27 AM »

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 12:36:16 AM by Aubiette » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: