Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Máxima - News and events 2022  (Read 22029 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2022, 05:01:38 PM »

She looks sleek and professional!   :thumbu  (except her hair, per usual, but it is what it is)

I don't know that I've ever seen in her just a well fitting pantsuit?

Not on the Natan specture
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2022, 05:54:12 PM »

@UNSGSA

Photos: On a field visit in Abidjan, #UNSGSA Queen Máxima hears about how Wi-Agri’s digital platform links cashew farmers with buyers and financing. #digital #financialinclusion

Máxima in Africa: Women hardest hit by pandemic http://dlvr.it/SS5TG1

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2022, 06:03:29 PM »

Having seen the full picture of the suit, I'd like to retract my previous comment!  Shocked  What on earth is going on with the too-short cuff/non matching socks (I'm sure they're not but they look navy!)/Sarah Ferguson-esque flats?? 

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2022, 06:10:14 PM »

I haven't peeked in this subforum in awhile... but Max doesn't look all that great. Those latest pics make it look like she just rolled out of bed, picked the nearest somewhat clean things off the floor and headed to the meeting.

katymc2

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2022, 06:42:29 PM »

I think she’d literally got off a 7 hour  flight and was met at the bottom of the plane steps so didn’t have time to do anything judging by videos on Twitter
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2022, 09:20:59 PM »

I think she’d literally got off a 7 hour  flight and was met at the bottom of the plane steps so didn’t have time to do anything judging by videos on Twitter
However, she did not have to get out of a middle row in a crowded plane with three stamp sized excuses for a bathroom... That entire plane was for her convenience. I am dead certain, there was a bed, a comfy seat and a big enough bathroom to change.

I do like her pantsuit and the blouse, I also get flat loafers as they are comfy and no matter how great your flight was, your feet can get swollen.
But there is really no excuse for the socks.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2022, 11:07:57 PM »

However, she did not have to get out of a middle row in a crowded plane with three stamp sized excuses for a bathroom... That entire plane was for her convenience. I am dead certain, there was a bed, a comfy seat and a big enough bathroom to change.

I do like her pantsuit and the blouse, I also get flat loafers as they are comfy and no matter how great your flight was, your feet can get swollen.
But there is really no excuse for the socks.

.... unless they are flight(compression) socks?
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2022, 03:11:06 PM »

Great panel #ACF2022 w/ H.E. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
@UNSGSA, Dr. James Mwangi, Michael Froman @Mastercard & Dr. Diane Karusisi
@BankofKigali, all passionate advocates championing #fintech as a force for good. I called on African investors to invest in African startups.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2022, 03:19:35 PM »

Great panel #ACF2022 w/ H.E. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
@UNSGSA, Dr. James Mwangi, Michael Froman @Mastercard & Dr. Diane Karusisi
@BankofKigali, all passionate advocates championing #fintech as a force for good. I called on African investors to invest in African startups.

Wow how rough does she look ? Terrible hair and too much bronzer. Walmart shopper comes to mind in the middle of USA
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2022, 03:58:57 PM »

The necklace and cloth were gifts apparently and she wore the necklace to her next meeting.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2022, 04:06:59 PM »

That is a very Maxima necklace and one I wouldn't be surprised to see her wear again even back home!  I hope we do.

She is just looking rough all around, though.  I know we talked about this a few pages back, perhaps when she was in the US recently?  She just seems worn down and either lacks her usual joie de vivre or is WAY over the top with it, even by her usual standards.  And I don't think it can all be attributed to jet lag, because many of us have travelled internationally and not looked as sloppy as she is.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2022, 04:12:23 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/293554/...bezoek-aan-ivoorkust.html

^ a videoclip of Maxima dancing with locals
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2022, 05:04:42 PM »

Queen Máxima ( @unsgsa) visits a market in Dakar, Senegal, where she talks to women about their experiences with (digital) financial options. Day 3 of UN trip.

Also today all kinds of gifts for Máxima, here during a field visit to Mrs. Gueye, an hour outside Dakar. The visit is about insurance for small farmers like this lady, who grows fruits such as papaya and strawberries, but also keeps chickens.

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2022, 07:06:05 PM »

UN SG's Special Advocate Queen Máxima
@UNSGSA

Photos: In #Senegal today, #UNSGSA Queen Máxima meets with several farmers to hear how an innovative mobile layaway financing model pioneered by myAgro is helping them save and plan for the future. #financialinclusion

Today, #UNSGSA Queen Máxima opens her country visit in #Senegal. It is the second and final visit in her trip to West Africa. Here, the Special Advocate is pictured participating in a meeting with various partners and delegation members here in Dakar to start the morning.

On day 1 of her country visit, #UNSGSA Queen Máxima meets with local entrepreneur Maryama Samassa Koma, in Dakar, to hear how she benefits from SudPay’s tax collection solution that can be an entry point into #digital financial services for individuals and businesses. #Senegal
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2022, 09:15:43 PM »

I appreaciate that Maxima does not travel with a hair and makeup person to Afrika like some other royals, but I mean, most women I know can do their hair better by themselves than what she is showing off her, you dont need a stylist to brush you hair , use som hairproduct and put it in a nice ponytail
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: