Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princely Family of Liechtenstein  (Read 44668 times)
Celia

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 11:01:44 PM »

Some non-US Americans would say of course Angela is American!  The US isn't the only country in the Americas, ya know.   Whistle  (Where's the pedantic emoticon when you need it?!)
Cloudberry

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 11:18:59 PM »

actually, angela isn't american, unless she became a citizen.  i think she's panamanian? she did live in nyc and that's where she met max.

You're probably right.  Blush I did a quick Google search and found nothing authoritative about whether she got American citizenship.

I did find this woman though, who while not one of the Liechtensteins may be the most kickass princess of her generation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Culberson
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 12:46:57 AM »

Imre and Katie are perhaps no members of the Liechtenstein family, but they are related.

Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein (1947) and princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein (née princess of Luxembourg) (1957) are Imre's uncle and aunt. Margaretha is the younger sister of Marie Astrid, Imre's mother. Nikolaus is the third son of Franz Jozef II, Prince of Liechtenstein, and his wife, countess Georgina von Wilczek. Therefore Nikolaus is the younger brother of the current Prince of Liechtenstein, Hans Adam II

Nikolaus and Margaretha had 4 children of which one died shortly after birth. Their children (and therefore cousins of Imre) are:
  • Prince Leopold Emmanuel Jean Marie of Liechtenstein (Brussels, 20 May 1984 - Brussels, 20 May 1984).
  • Princess Maria-Anunciata Astrid Joséphine Veronica of Liechtenstein (b. Brussels-Uccle, 12 May 1985).
  • Princess Marie-Astrid Nora Margarita Veronica of Liechtenstein (b. Brussels-Uccle, 26 June 1987).
  • Prince Josef-Emanuel Leopold Marie of Liechtenstein (b. Brussels-Uccle, 7 May 1989).

IMO the 3 surviving children are relatively good looking

[/list]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:52:23 AM by Principessa » Logged
Herzogin91

Warned
Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 09:44:52 AM »

These. I don't like them.

If Lithuania ever became a monarchy, these would be the last from my list to be invited to occupy the amber throne (there are two kinds of gemstones in LT: 1. Amber; 2. Others). Well, at least from Europe, because even these fellows cannot compete with Sultan Kill-Those-Homosexuals of Brunei or Royal Family Kill-Those-Infidels of Saudi Arabia.

But I would rather have Instealaki and Crisignorantina or Nagini and Carl Syphilis as figureheads.

Because these all stealing-cheating-fame-whoring ne'er-do-wells at least are being limited to being bosses of their cars and dogs and have no authority over law and no chance to force their ridiculous views down the citizens's throats via law.

These ones are power-hungry, misogynistic douchebags that crawled out straight from XVIII century. Equal inheritance rights for women? Uh-uh. Legalize abortions? Uh-uh. Alois even approved of law that would criminalize abortion AND birth control in Liechtenstein. Nice move, dude.

And guess if those peasants try to pass a law that isn't cheered by the pure-bloods? They'll veto it. I thought we were done with it in XVIII century Poland and established the understanding that it isn't a good idea.

And I don't care that they are discreet and earn their money. Give me trashiest, shoutiest, tackiest royals ever and I'll be happy to channel them the necessary amount of money, if only they are kept out of legislation.

And don't let me start with citizens that approve of such royal family.

On a brighter side: be glad Imre and Kathleen are not in this bunch.

If they really were so, how you have described them, would they ever let Angela into their family?  Whistle

tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 03:34:52 PM »

What does Angela have to do with them being misogynistic, scheming or power-hungry? Why would you see her as some sort of evidence that they aren't as described above? Making that connection seems incredibly dubious, if not worse.
Carolina

Baby Member

Lithuania Lithuania

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 04:22:56 PM »

What does Angela have to do with them being misogynistic, scheming or power-hungry? Why would you see her as some sort of evidence that they aren't as described above? Making that connection seems incredibly dubious, if not worse.

tgb, you know, how that stuff goes. Once you plight your troth with a person whose skin is darker than yours, your whole kin forfeits the right to be scheming, power-hungry, misogynistic, etc.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 05:53:21 PM »

If Lithuania ever became a monarchy, these would be the last from my list to be invited to occupy the amber throne (there are two kinds of gemstones in LT: 1. Amber; 2. Others). Well, at least from Europe, because even these fellows cannot compete with Sultan Kill-Those-Homosexuals of Brunei or Royal Family Kill-Those-Infidels of Saudi Arabia.

But I would rather have Instealaki and Crisignorantina or Nagini and Carl Syphilis as figureheads.

Because these all stealing-cheating-fame-whoring ne'er-do-wells at least are being limited to being bosses of their cars and dogs and have no authority over law and no chance to force their ridiculous views down the citizens's throats via law.

These ones are power-hungry, misogynistic douchebags that crawled out straight from XVIII century. Equal inheritance rights for women? Uh-uh. Legalize abortions? Uh-uh. Alois even approved of law that would criminalize abortion AND birth control in Liechtenstein. Nice move, dude.

And guess if those peasants try to pass a law that isn't cheered by the pure-bloods? They'll veto it. I thought we were done with it in XVIII century Poland and established the understanding that it isn't a good idea.

And I don't care that they are discreet and earn their money. Give me trashiest, shoutiest, tackiest royals ever and I'll be happy to channel them the necessary amount of money, if only they are kept out of legislation.

If they really were so, how you have described them, would they ever let Angela into their family?  Whistle

who's to say she was welcomed with open arms, or has it easy in this lot  Sad

aqsina

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »

apparently many of the family considered this marriage to be the 'end of an era'

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
Cloudberry

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 09:02:36 PM »

apparently many of the family considered this marriage to be the 'end of an era'

Well that's something to warm the cockles of your heart.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 09:32:47 PM »

I can remember there was also a lot of fuss around the marriage of the only daughter Tatjana.
Apparently her father prince Hans Adam II wanted a higher born man for her. But Tatjana pulled through and married Philipp von Lattorff, currently they have 7 children together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbbSlyH06g
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 09:35:53 PM »

For a long time princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein has been considered a suitable bride for then crownprince Felipe of Spain.
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 05:58:46 AM »

On Getty Images there is a photo of Maria-Annunziata of Liechtenstein together with Elisabeth Thurn u. Taxis who hosted a party. And Annunziata looks HEAVILY PREGNANT in that picture.!!!!!!!! Nerves Whistle
Georgiana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 08:34:07 AM »

On Getty Images there is a photo of Maria-Annunziata of Liechtenstein together with Elisabeth Thurn u. Taxis who hosted a party. And Annunziata looks HEAVILY PREGNANT in that picture.!!!!!!!! Nerves Whistle

What picture? Shocked
violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 02:57:33 PM »

This one?

full length

To my eyes she doesnt look heavily pregnant. She might be pregnant or just bloated. She is drinking white wine but apparently a single glass of wine drunk on only 3 or 4 occasions during the pregnancy is unlikely to harm the baby.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:10:51 PM by violetroses, Reason: new photo » Logged

“'I doubt there are any subtleties of combat I can advise you on ma'am” Ross Poldark
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 06:06:35 PM »

Thank you for the pics. Now that this one photo is without watermark I believe as well that she only looked preggers but isn´t (Thank God.....) I would be very disappointed if this pretty woman develops into a Charlotte Casiraghi. And the glass of wine seems to proof as well that is was only an impression of mine.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: