Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene - 2022 News & Events  (Read 55990 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2022, 07:21:52 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/konings...er-op-officiele-reis.html

Loosely translated as:

Princess Charlene of Monaco is going on an official trip again after illness

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco will visit Norway together next week. It is the first time in a long time that the princess is back on an official trip.

Earlier it became clear that Prince Albert will open a new exhibition on June 22 in the Fram Museum in Oslo, which is dedicated to the Norwegian polar expeditions. According to a report from the Norwegian court, Charlene is also coming and the two will have lunch on the same day with King Harald and Queen Sonja at the royal estate Bygdø.

Charlene, 44, has struggled with her health over the past year. She spent seven months in her native South Africa because of an ear, nose and throat infection. She was operated on several times for this. Due to complications, recovery took several months.

In March Charlene returned to the palace in Monaco and since April she has been seen more often in public.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2022, 02:01:32 PM »

Great news!
loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2022, 04:37:34 PM »

Charlene is coming back , red carpet event in Monaco, she looks great...

https://people.com/royals...et-at-monaco-tv-festival/
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2022, 05:36:32 AM »

Charlene always seems to have a far away look in her eyes...soul searching maybe.   
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2022, 06:08:06 AM »

Charlene always seems to have a far away look in her eyes...soul searching maybe.   
I agree. I don’t think she is”back” at all. Poor soul.
loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2022, 05:18:01 PM »

Here is a short video of her showing how she is interacting with people. It does look quite an achievement for me. I cannot remember such scenes before her illness. I hope she feels comfortable and will stay so, having accepted her official role and trying to cope with it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce62-38MyaS/
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2022, 08:50:02 PM »

I think she is quite beautiful. She reminds me very much of my neighbor (retired) supermodel Kim Charlton. Very similar bone structure.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2022, 11:03:19 PM »

July 1
Charlene attended the Water Safety Day 2022 in Monaco
The Water Safety Day 2022 took place at Larvotto Beach in Monaco. 40 children from the 6th-grade classes of the College Charles III and the Institution Francois D'Assise-Nicolas Barre participated in the workshops. CSAPM's goal of this day is to initiate children of the Principality to sports lifesaving, water safety, and first aid.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2022, 01:22:28 AM »

I wish she had worn this red dress in the recent official portrait rather than a green one with peplum…
Gemsheal

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2022, 02:08:02 AM »

Here is a short video of her showing how she is interacting with people. It does look quite an achievement for me. I cannot remember such scenes before her illness. I hope she feels comfortable and will stay so, having accepted her official role and trying to cope with it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce62-38MyaS/

It's really amazing how different people see different things - Completely IMO, I watched the video you linked twice, and my thoughts were: Charlene looks stiff, not too comfortable; the distance between her & Albert palpable.  And I swear to God, I was not looking for such, nor am I looking to "take down" another member's PoV.   This is just the way I saw this video.  And I'm a Charlene fan!  Nothing would make me happier than to see her happy & comfortable in her role and her life.  (Well, that's a little hyperbolic - let's just say I would be happy to see her happy) 😊

“Nothing is impossible - the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”

~ Audrey Hepburn
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2022, 04:43:25 AM »

I agree - she looks like a tragic figure.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2022, 12:10:25 AM »

July 4
Charlene visited the maternity ward of the Princess Grace Hospital Center
This visit, organized by the Red Cross of Monaco, allowed the Princess to congratulate young mothers and meet their newborns. The Princess received information regarding the situation of the mothers, problems requiring urgent solutions in the maternity ward and solutions of these problems.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2022, 04:44:00 PM »

She’s really out working a lot since she returned to Monaco. It’s great to see. I take it as a sign that she’s feeling better than she has in years.

loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2022, 06:47:23 PM »

Yesterday Charlene met with visitors/tourists who went on a guided tour of the Palace. I think she is looking relaxed and I am glad to see her like that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf6w5wbjbpK/
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2022, 03:20:11 AM »

she looks so good here

Charlene introduced a few guests to the recently refurbished Grand Apartments of the Prince's Palace as well as the Renaissance frescoes unveiled to the public after several years of restoration work.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: