Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 15938 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2022, 02:05:48 AM »

here are a couple more from this ^^^ event...

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2022, 08:18:28 PM »

June 2
Marie opened new spaces at the Danish Student House in Paris
Marie inaugurated a new kitchen and dining room space in the Danish Student House in Paris designed by Henning Larsen Architects.

Marie is the patron of the Danish Student House in Paris, which since 1932 has been a French base for Danish students and researchers living in Paris.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2022, 11:36:08 PM »

Two more pics

Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2022, 12:41:08 AM »

That's a pretty dress and she looks very well! 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2022, 02:03:53 AM »

She's always a breath of fresh air to see.  A little surprised she didn't pull her hair back in the kitchen, but at least she tucked it back instead of letting it fall forward.  She looks so lovely and happy.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2022, 10:33:05 AM »

She looks lovely and it’s always nice to see her doing princess stuff.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2022, 09:13:25 PM »

she does, and I'm so glad she also has her tasks that she can continue in France

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 09:23:09 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2022, 09:14:12 PM »

Cute, how she breaks in the new kitchen with the kids  Cute

Marie came by to, along with students from the house, and Italian chef Samantha Vergati, cook for the reception menu, which was served later in the day. The menu was designed with a focus on fighting food waste, which is one of the princess' biggest heart issues. Together, they made, among other things, several salads and delicious pesto with the use of vegetables and breads that had gone out of date.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 09:29:47 PM by PeDe » Logged

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2022, 09:20:31 PM »

What's nice about this too is that it's a continuation of her focus on healthy eating and lack of food waste.  She doesn't just show up to have her face be seen; she shows up with intention.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2022, 10:38:22 PM »

I need some rest... because I thought the man next to Marie was a blonde Matt Smith in the first picture. And morphed into former figure skater Evgeni Plushenko on the second one  Laughing

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2022, 10:40:52 PM »

I need some rest... because I thought the man next to Marie was a blonde Matt Smith in the first picture. And morphed into former figure skater Evgeni Plushenko on the second one  Laughing

on both counts....unless he is a shape-shifter, yes, Elissa needs some time out with a good glass of wine and peace & quiet  Champagne

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2022, 06:10:42 PM »

June 10
On June 23, Marie will participate as a special cultural representative for the Danish Embassy in France in an international symposium at Skagen Art Museums on future strategic collaborations in the field of culture. The symposium is organized by Skagen's Art Museums and Musée Marmottan Monet in Paris.

Later the same day, she will be giving the bonfire speech at this year's "Saint Hans" party in Skagen. The Sankthans guests will be able to enjoy the musical from Nordjyske Strygere, singers from Klitkoret, pianist Knud-Erik Thrane and opera singer Jens-Christian Wandt. Ever since the time of the Skagen painters, it has been a proud tradition to celebrate Saint Hans in Skagen. Guest from Denmark and abroad will gather in the evening to sing Drachmann's Midsummer song in the glow of a large bonfire.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2022, 02:44:42 AM »

June 22
Marie attended with the Danish Art Association ART2030 a meeting on the theme "ThePpower of Art".

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2022, 02:45:01 AM »

June 22
Marie participates in a reception at Skagens Museum
Marie was received by the director of Skagens Museum, Lisette Vind Ebbesen, and curator Mette Haarbo Lehmann in front of Skagens Museum. She got a tour of the fantastic exhibition "Krøyer and Paris - French connections and Nordic tones", which the Queen officially opened in May.

The exhibition marks the end of a three-year research collaboration between the French Musée Marmottan Monet and the Skagen Art Museums, focusing on the connections between Krøyer and the French painters with whom he met and was inspired in his time; artists such as Jules Bastien-Lepage, Jean François Millet, Léon Germain Pelouse, Gustave Courbet and Claude Monet.

VIDEO HERE

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2022, 03:24:18 PM »

Always good to see Marie!  I like this dress and the pop of red with the shoes.  I've never been able to pull off an all-white outfit like she has in the previous picture (or like Kate can do with her McQueen suit) and I envy that; it looks fresh and cool.

That's quite a painting of a fire behind her in the one picture; I'm choosing to believe that it is NOT someone being burned at the stake but rather is a celebratory bonfire of some sort!?

I actually do try to be fair in my criticism/praise of royals, although I obviously have favorites, so I was wondering why I don't get annoyed when she is at another art event like I do when Stephanie is at another art event.  I think the difference is that Marie does other events as well - food waste, autism, etc.

Anyway, I'm going to look a little more into these paintings at this exhibit; I love the one of the woman and her dog by the moonlit sea.  One of my goals in my art history class this year is to show them a painting every day that isn't on the curriculum but it's either famous or fascinating or beautiful or interesting or grotesque, etc. - just something to expose them to as much as possible and hopefully cultivate a love for art across the spectrum! 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: