Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Derf - News & Events  (Read 112327 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: December 01, 2022, 10:13:50 PM »

Looks like a better performance and effort than what the real team managed against underdogs Australia...what a lousy game and leaving with one point...

Denmark was playing so poorly this time. Can't believe two years ago they were in the Euro final.
Italy won the Euros last year and didn’t even qualify for the World Cup. And now Germany are out. It has been a weird old tournament.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: December 06, 2022, 10:47:17 PM »

December 3
Mary and Christian attended the Christmas concert of the children's choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music

Gemsheal

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: December 07, 2022, 02:14:16 AM »

December 3
Mary and Christian attended the Christmas concert of the children's choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music

C'mon, what is Christian wearing?  He looks all mish-mosh (no pun intended).  That jacket looks small on him too.  Mary looks like a cardboard cutout, unfortunately.

“Nothing is impossible - the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”

~ Audrey Hepburn
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: December 07, 2022, 03:02:27 AM »

C'mon, what is Christian wearing?  He looks all mish-mosh (no pun intended).  That jacket looks small on him too.  Mary looks like a cardboard cutout, unfortunately.
Christian is over 6 feet tall now. He needs to be wearing tall sizes.
It's when I see how her children are dressed that I really dislike Mary. You can see the meticulous care Mary takes in choosing new clothes for herself without regard to cost. Then you see that she doesn't pay much attention to her kids' wardrobes.

The fact that Xn would bother to wear a blazer to this event suggests that he would've worn a blazer in a larger size that suited him - if he had one. I can see that he wouldn't care enough to shop for his own clothes at his age, but Mom and her staff should know the events coming up and planning for the family attendees' outfits just as they do for Mary's. It wouldn't take much planning either. A phone call to one of Copenhagen's high end department stores or tailors and a shop worker would have several blazers delivered to the palace in a few hours.

BTW, looks like Mary has gotten fresh fillers for her Aussie trip.
https://blogger.googleuse...-mary-and-christian-1.jpg
https://blogger.googleuse...crown-princess-mary-7.jpg
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: December 07, 2022, 10:52:48 AM »

I sound like a broken record with this one:
If you look at fashion style for young european men, they all go extremely tight, small and adolecent looking.

A young swan recently picked up Miss Fairy for a Theatre event and looked rather smart in his suit.
However only with a severy look and a kick to his shin could Mr. Fairy be  prevented from asking if he wasn't lucky his Bar Mitzwa suit still fit reasonably.
IMO his trousers were too short (socks showing!!) and his jacket was tight enough to make it difficult to extent an arm to pick up a drink... However Miss Fairy found him smashing...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: December 07, 2022, 12:20:17 PM »

If you look at fashion style for young european men, they all go extremely tight, small and adolecent looking.

A young swan recently picked up Miss Fairy for a Theatre event and looked rather smart in his suit.
However only with a severy look and a kick to his shin could Mr. Fairy be  prevented from asking if he wasn't lucky his Bar Mitzwa suit still fit reasonably.
IMO his trousers were too short (socks showing!!) and his jacket was tight enough to make it difficult to extent an arm to pick up a drink... However Miss Fairy found him smashing...

Laughing   Star
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: December 07, 2022, 12:29:48 PM »

Laughing   Star
Fairy you can twist the pearls a bit more if he is from a wealthy family with no expectations on style or substance in relation to him ..... Jnr Beckham managed . . . . hopefully Ms Fairy will be too busy getting an education to have much spare time
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: December 07, 2022, 12:38:49 PM »

Slender young men wear tight clothes. Christian is half Scotch prairtie and his posture is as bad as Mary’s. He’s mostly Papa Half-Mast Sluuuurrrrpson and I can’t see a skerrick of Dane in him. A very unfortunate presentation. He might as well be chewing on a blade of hay and leaning on a pitchfork. He’s too misshapen and lumpen and lazy-plump to wear tight clothing. (And he’s too old to claim it’s baby-fat)
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: December 07, 2022, 12:59:24 PM »

Slender young men wear tight clothes. Christian is half Scotch prairtie and his posture is as bad as Mary’s. He’s mostly Papa Half-Mast Sluuuurrrrpson and I can’t see a skerrick of Dane in him. A very unfortunate presentation. He might as well be chewing on a blade of hay and leaning on a pitchfork. He’s too misshapen and lumpen and lazy-plump to wear tight clothing. (And he’s too old to claim it’s baby-fat)

Hester - So QM has a Swedish mother and a father who descended from German and Russian titled people. Not a lot of "Danish" there. She married a French man, her second son a woman of Asian/Austrian parents and the second wife French. Eldest son a woman of Scottish heritage. They all seem to have little genetic Danish roots as per say an Ancestry search. Of course these days with intra European movement and may immigrants from places outside of EU it is hard to say what would qualify as an ID now.

But yes Christian is not the same look as the current crop of "Euro influencers of slight appearance sometimes with an androgynous edge" - IMO it gets boring to see the same  . . .
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #399 on: December 07, 2022, 01:26:22 PM »

He’s not too old for baby-fat. My boy the same age looks a lot the same. You can tell there’s still growing to do and boys that age are a strange mix of extremely lazy, very active and incredibly hungry. I can compare my 17 yo to his older brother and you can just see the difference a couple of years will make.

Christian looks like a totally normal Danish boy at 17. If he looks sloppy at an official event, I choose to blame his parents because there’s a big chance he doesn’t care much about clothes yet himself. OTOH there might be lots of “discussions” going on with him already so I can’t say I blame Mary (in this case) if she ends up not wanting to push through. You have got to pick your battles with them after all..
Gemsheal

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: December 07, 2022, 01:48:11 PM »

I yearn to take Christian in hand (sartorially speaking only, I hasten to add).  If I were in charge, he would lose the jacket, would be wearing dark slacks, and a smokey-gray sweater with a subtle weave.  His hair would be expertly barbered to lose the center part.  He'd give his cousins a run for their money.

“Nothing is impossible - the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”

~ Audrey Hepburn
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #401 on: December 07, 2022, 02:03:23 PM »

His hairdo is extremely popular among boys that age.. that or one with huge, messy bangs. Teenagers..
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: December 07, 2022, 02:12:07 PM »

« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 03:02:12 PM by perdie » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: December 07, 2022, 02:23:41 PM »

Yes his hairstyle is extremely popular right now.

And I wouldn’t call him fat either, also I also don’t like to comment on anyone’s body, especially not a minor.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Kayzilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: December 07, 2022, 02:40:48 PM »

Prince Christian looks fine here to me, still growing into his looks, but his clothes simply don't fit. Mary looks quite pretty here, if not a little too "facetuned" or whatever they call it.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: