Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Derf - News & Events  (Read 74613 times)
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: September 20, 2022, 03:32:28 PM »

I may be controversial here, and I know it goes against etiquette (and my moral judgement of her) , but I wouldn't have minded seeing Mary at the funeral today. Until she married, QEII was her Head of State, and I wonder if in some way Mary has been thinking of that in the last ten days or so. Ofc she couldn't have gone instead of the heir Fred, and she'd probably hate to miss an opportunity to be regent for a day or two, but I hope that she's been able to commemorare HLM in her own way.

SS I would normally agree with you (as I do  Hug ) but this is MEdiana we are talking about. I would hate Lillibet to be upstaged by MEdiana!

G Smiley

I did have this in mind when typing my post  my emotions yesterday clearly had an affect on my logic! I was just curious about royals with a British/Commonwealth ancestry and wondered how they may be feeling; now part of another royal family but with those roots. Claire of Belgium is another example.

The dishing opportunities had MEdiana been there would have been excellent. I bet she's fuming that Frodo got a picture with KC at the reception on Sunday, and front row place yesterday to boot!  Laugh bounce
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: September 22, 2022, 07:01:39 PM »

September 21
The Derfs are in New York on a business mission
Whilst Fred had a day of engagements already on the 20th, today they appeared together. Representatives of the UN member states gathered for the 77th time for the annual opening of the UN’s General Assembly in New York. They will take part in the international launch of Denmark’s candidacy for a seat on the UN Security Council in 2025-2026.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: September 22, 2022, 07:08:57 PM »

Mary back in New York, she is just radiating happiness. I haven't seen her smile like that in.....years?
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2022, 08:23:49 PM »

Mary back in New York, she is just radiating happiness. I haven't seen her smile like that in.....years?

A free shopping trip !  Grin She was seen shopping at Saks almost every time in NY.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2022, 09:40:51 PM »

A free shopping trip !  Grin She was seen shopping at Saks almost every time in NY.

She's incandescent with joy, isn't she? Says a lot that she never looks that happy at home.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: September 23, 2022, 02:11:19 AM »

Not sure why F&M are in NYC ....
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: September 23, 2022, 02:14:08 AM »

I may be controversial here, and I know it goes against etiquette (and my moral judgement of her) , but I wouldn't have minded seeing Mary at the funeral today. Until she married, QEII was her Head of State, and I wonder if in some way Mary has been thinking of that in the last ten days or so. Ofc she couldn't have gone instead of the heir Fred, and she'd probably hate to miss an opportunity to be regent for a day or two, but I hope that she's been able to commemorare HLM in her own way.

SS I would normally agree with you (as I do  Hug ) but this is MEdiana we are talking about. I would hate Lillibet to be upstaged by MEdiana!

G Smiley

I did have this in mind when typing my post  my emotions yesterday clearly had an affect on my logic! I was just curious about royals with a British/Commonwealth ancestry and wondered how they may be feeling; now part of another royal family but with those roots. Claire of Belgium is another example.

The dishing opportunities had MEdiana been there would have been excellent. I bet she's fuming that Frodo got a picture with KC at the reception on Sunday, and front row place yesterday to boot!  Laugh bounce

Star  Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2022, 02:17:03 AM »

is it my eyes or MEdiana not wearing her engagement ring? Blink

anyone with eagle eyes see it properly?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: September 23, 2022, 03:57:53 AM »

September 21
Attending welcoming reception the day before the UN’s 77th General Assembly
Yrma attended, amongst other royals, the USA’s welcoming reception hosted by U.S. President Joseph Biden at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City. The reception was held for heads of state and government in connection with the opening of the UN’s 77th General Assembly.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2022, 03:58:12 AM »

September 22
Yrma participated in the international launch of Denmark’s candidacy for a seat on the UN Security Council in 2025-2026.
Before the launch, the Crown Princess received a briefing from Denmark’s UN ambassador, Martin Bille Hermann. Afterward, she
visited the UN mission and the Consulate General of Denmark in New York and greeted the staff members.

Where's Derf in all this?

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2022, 05:15:05 AM »

September 21
Attending welcoming reception the day before the UN’s 77th General Assembly
Yrma attended, amongst other royals, the USA’s welcoming reception hosted by U.S. President Joseph Biden at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City. The reception was held for heads of state and government in connection with the opening of the UN’s 77th General Assembly.

Poor Mary! What an unflattering photo!
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2022, 05:28:35 AM »

is it my eyes or MEdiana not wearing her engagement ring? Blink

anyone with eagle eyes see it properly?

G Smiley

No, she appears to be wearing the pearl and diamond ring she often wears in it's place.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: September 23, 2022, 07:48:57 AM »

September 22
Yrma participated in the international launch of Denmark’s candidacy for a seat on the UN Security Council in 2025-2026.
Before the launch, the Crown Princess received a briefing from Denmark’s UN ambassador, Martin Bille Hermann. Afterward, she
visited the UN mission and the Consulate General of Denmark in New York and greeted the staff members.

He has gone home early to prepare for the evening dinner celebrating MArgrehe (yet again) today, which Daisy cant attend because of COVID. I find it a very strange choice when Denmark is trying to gain a seat at the UN security council, I would rather send Mary home to prepare the dinner and worry about the napkins, unless the court thinks Mary is better suited than the heir, I would think for Denmark a seat in the UN council is more imprtant than yet another birthday dinner.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: September 23, 2022, 08:03:24 AM »

September 22

He has gone home early to prepare for the evening dinner celebrating MArgrehe (yet again) today, which Daisy cant attend because of COVID. I find it a very strange choice when Denmark is trying to gain a seat at the UN security council, I would rather send Mary home to prepare the dinner and worry about the napkins, unless the court thinks Mary is better suited than the heir, I would think for Denmark a seat in the UN council is more imprtant than yet another birthday dinner.

Realistically Mary has more smarts so better suited to mingle with the UN
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: September 23, 2022, 09:57:55 AM »

September 22

It seems neither one had a significant role, thus Freddles went home. It's all about the PM and her ministers  Grin.  Is the PM a republican ? I have to say she spoke very good English, better than Freddles.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: