Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary spotted spending big $$$ in Melbourne  (Read 12473 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2022, 12:25:37 AM »

She's on a jolly to a warmer climate. It's gray and freezing in Copenhagen these days.

It is grey and cold in Sydney these days as well as wet.

Melbourne is a little better e.g. the forecast for today in Melbourne is 20 and dropping over the next few days. We are into autumn here and footy season is on in earnest.

Channel 7 news were saying this morning that she arrived last Friday and went to Tasmania immediately (one of the reporters was at the airport and just 'missed her' as she connected from Melbourne to Hobart. She is now in Melbourne.

As for Christian being at school here - the school where I taught for nearly 30 years would regularly have students from Germany, Austria etc (none I can recall from Denmark) in August - or during their summer but they were always back for the start of their school year. The only way we would have a student from the northern hemisphere now would be if they were here for six or 12 months - or a parent was in the military and posted at the nearby army base, in which case it would probably be a two year stint (fun for the Americans when they were put a 'year behind' where they had finished in the US as their Maths was so far behind our kids at the same age)
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2022, 02:29:04 AM »

here are a couple of articles about mary interesting that she decided to hang around Brighton  Princess Mary was seen eating at The Pantry in the upmarket Melbourne suburb of Brighton before strolling down Church Street for a spot of shopping on Wednesday.

She visited stores HOSS, Carla Zampatti, Saba, and Morrisson with her close friend and bridesmaid, Amber Petty, with security discreetly lurking in the distance.

Mary was later photographed on Thursday waiting in Ms. Petty’s red hatchback while she filled up the tank with petrol at an Elwood service station.

https://7news.com.au/sunr...ustralian-visit-c-6274597

https://www.cairnspost.co...959c236a6919ecd248fa4b7b1

https://www.therealmyroya...nd-shopping-in-melbourne/ what the hell is amber trying to do with her lips trying to imitate her royal friend next to her with the trout mouth poses.

aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2022, 02:42:54 AM »

check this out here is the confirmation that mary was in Melbourne no other Facebook page or website has said a thing about her it just shows how unimportant she is to the people in Brighton or basically to anyone in Melbourne. she come and went basically unnoticed maybe she should have hit Chadstone instead if she wants to be seen or bridge road in Richmond and the choose in fashion is far better then Brighton if she really wanted to be seen she should have walked down the Paris end of collin street in the city.

https://www.facebook.com/hossaustralia/
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2022, 03:13:32 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....rise-visit-Australia.html love the title nobody noticed her and I love the comments

What's with the friend's lips? Is she pulling a duck face or overfilled with lip filler???

So actual royalty is in Brighton and not just selfie-obsessed Snezana Wood...! An actual celebrity worth reporting on, finally! yeah, princess mary is basically a blimp on the Melbourne radar.

She won the lottery when she went to the dry cleaner bar looking for money. lmao lofl

How in the world did the paparazzi get a photo of her, knew where she was, etc. Strange. very strange indeed private visit my ass

Why is Mary still friends with someone who keeps publicizing and monetizing their friendship? This woman was her bridesmaid nearly twenty years ago, so what? Friends should be quiet .

Nobody knows who she is, different story with Harry.

Seriously what does she do for Australia? She was just plain Mary here married into a Royal Family in some other country and has not contributed anything to Australia since. basically, she does nothing for Australia because she is not an Australian citizen anymore but in all truth, she does nothing for Denmark either princess mary is basically useless to both countries.

That's because she's Danish now. She's not required to do anything for her birth country.

Well, she is bringing AU and Tasmania on the map for a lot of Scandinavians is she really thought. I think Scandinavians knew about Australia before mary come on the royal scene we don't need her to advertise Australia to the world.

Mary from Hobart is not really that important in Australia. oh shit, that was vicious from that poster lmao.

She would have had security from the minute she left her home until the minute she returns to her home. She is the mother of a future king. The poster is correct she did have security but who knows if Christian will be king with the way his parents are .

Who tipped off the paps, Amber?

She's an asset to the Danes and a good mum like Katie. But her face looks pinched. She never looks sincerely happy or relaxed. Why?

You're completely wrong. She was flatting about 2 streets away from where I lived at the time. Although I only met her a couple of times; I know her flatmate at the time who became godfather to her son. It was the Olympics. Sydney was crazy. There were famous & extremely rich people partying everywhere. It was only obvious that he was attached to the danish sailing team, but otherwise, she didn't know.

Inaccurate regarding who they met - friends of hers who were at the pub the night she met Fred have said she knew full well who he was and honed in on him like a heat-seeking missile. She chased him not the other way around.

she has a job so far as her country, Denmark is concerned, and has never once that I've heard claimed that she was 'better than anyone at all. Her head is on quite straight enough as we see her moving around Brighton and Elwood with no attendants or even attention. So, what's your beef?

I agree both look like middle-aged hags which no one looks at.

How the hell would anybody recognize this woman unless one of her entourage tipped the press off?

aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 03:40:33 AM »

pic of amber leaving the pantry

https://www.dailymail.co....rise-visit-Australia.html
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 03:54:18 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....rise-visit-Australia.html love the title nobody noticed her and I love the comments

What's with the friend's lips? Is she pulling a duck face or overfilled with lip filler???

So actual royalty is in Brighton and not just selfie-obsessed Snezana Wood...! An actual celebrity worth reporting on, finally! yeah, princess mary is basically a blimp on the Melbourne radar.

She won the lottery when she went to the dry cleaner bar looking for money. lmao lofl

How in the world did the paparazzi get a photo of her, knew where she was, etc. Strange. very strange indeed private visit my ass

Why is Mary still friends with someone who keeps publicizing and monetizing their friendship? This woman was her bridesmaid nearly twenty years ago, so what? Friends should be quiet .

Nobody knows who she is, different story with Harry.

Seriously what does she do for Australia? She was just plain Mary here married into a Royal Family in some other country and has not contributed anything to Australia since. basically, she does nothing for Australia because she is not an Australian citizen anymore but in all truth, she does nothing for Denmark either princess mary is basically useless to both countries.

That's because she's Danish now. She's not required to do anything for her birth country.

Well, she is bringing AU and Tasmania on the map for a lot of Scandinavians is she really thought. I think Scandinavians knew about Australia before mary come on the royal scene we don't need her to advertise Australia to the world.

Mary from Hobart is not really that important in Australia. oh shit, that was vicious from that poster lmao.

She would have had security from the minute she left her home until the minute she returns to her home. She is the mother of a future king. The poster is correct she did have security but who knows if Christian will be king with the way his parents are .

Who tipped off the paps, Amber?

She's an asset to the Danes and a good mum like Katie. But her face looks pinched. She never looks sincerely happy or relaxed. Why?

You're completely wrong. She was flatting about 2 streets away from where I lived at the time. Although I only met her a couple of times; I know her flatmate at the time who became godfather to her son. It was the Olympics. Sydney was crazy. There were famous & extremely rich people partying everywhere. It was only obvious that he was attached to the danish sailing team, but otherwise, she didn't know.

Inaccurate regarding who they met - friends of hers who were at the pub the night she met Fred have said she knew full well who he was and honed in on him like a heat-seeking missile. She chased him not the other way around.

she has a job so far as her country, Denmark is concerned, and has never once that I've heard claimed that she was 'better than anyone at all. Her head is on quite straight enough as we see her moving around Brighton and Elwood with no attendants or even attention. So, what's your beef?

I agree both look like middle-aged hags which no one looks at.

How the hell would anybody recognize this woman unless one of her entourage tipped the press off?

Her flatmate was Andrew Miles - a sex industry advocate. I think the godfather was just a friend.
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2022, 05:12:03 PM »

https://i.dailymail.co.uk...ht-a-37_1648790905724.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk..._b-a-36_1648790905713.jpg
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2022, 04:52:44 AM »

Poor old am-bi-ur, she has no other monicker than, being MEDiana's bridesmaid  Roll Eyes

Its like...wot do you do?

Umm... I was MEdiana's bridesmaid.

Wow! How impressive. did you have to study very hard for that accolade  

Am-Bi-ur, Last of the sub-achievers, please lie down.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2022, 06:03:19 AM »

I wonder if Mary is house-hunting. Couple of $3 million properties for sale in Hobart…
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2022, 06:06:24 AM »

I wonder if Mary is house-hunting. Couple of $3 million properties for sale in Hobart…

Isn't Hobart too small for her ?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2022, 10:40:12 AM »

So what has Mary been spotted spending those big bucks on?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2022, 10:53:43 AM »

So what has Mary been spotted spending those big bucks on?

High-end clothes…
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2022, 12:04:38 PM »

Didn’t she have an Australian PR team for years? What happened to that? Or could this “sighting” be from them?
I’m amazed she’s spending big bucks on clothes in Auz when in Denmark she seems to get them for free Whistle
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2022, 02:02:32 PM »

Didn’t she have an Australian PR team for years? What happened to that? Or could this “sighting” be from them?
I’m amazed she’s spending big bucks on clothes in Auz when in Denmark she seems to get them for free Whistle

Yes - Nina Fudala did her Australian PR…
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2022, 03:42:46 PM »

Mary usually looks nice in jeans and a simple top, here she actually looks quite frumpy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: