Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Schack's - News & Events  (Read 4654 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: April 30, 2022, 11:16:18 PM »

April 30
The Schack-family attended Izzy's confirmation

« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 11:25:48 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 07:44:12 AM »

August 5
Pre-race to the Historic Copenhagen Grand Prix, Marie, Joachim, Athťna, Henrik, and Cerise dined with a group of friends, at restaurant Fabio in Copenhagen

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 02:30:59 AM »

September 10
The Schack's attend Daisy's 50 throne jubilation celebrations

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie's arrival at Kongens Nytorv in the company of Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix prior to the gala performance at Gamle Stage was one of Saturday evening's many highlights for the marking of the Queen's 50th anniversary.

Among other things, it was a pleasure to see how gallant Prince Nikolai was towards Princess Marie when he and the princess, together with Prince Joachim and Nikolai's younger brother Prince Felix, got out of the car and walked the red carpet.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 02:55:53 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 07:31:06 AM »

August 11
The Schack's attending the church service in connection of Daisy's 50 throne jubilation celebrations

Attending private lunch on the Royal Dannebrog

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 07:38:14 AM »

August 11
The Schack's attending gala dinner in connection with Daisy's 50th anniversary at Christiansborg castle

[imghttps://billedbladet-prod.imgix.net/s3fs-public/storage_1/media/_hjp7469.jpeg?w=1946&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit=crop,max&crop=focalpoint&auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.4.0[/img]http://

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 08:30:58 AM »

August 11
The Schack's attending the church service in connection of Daisy's 50 throne jubilation celebrations

Attending private lunch on the Royal Dannebrog

Oh, little Athena has become very pretty. It looks like she will be tall and slender like her Dad.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 02:50:25 AM »

In that last picture Athena really does favor her mom in the face and her dad in the build.  She's a cutie, for sure!

I do love Marie but I wish she had either worn a more structured skirt or a good slip under that skirt. It wasn't really practical or flattering for walking, especially presumably in a breeze.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2022, 04:53:57 AM »

Iíve never liked that tiara on her. (Yellow gown) I want to grab it and stretch it. It looks like it was made for a smaller head. Itís too tall and narrow. The hairstyle isnít helping. The tiara with the blue gown suits her so much better, as does the hairstyle. Very pretty.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2022, 09:10:14 AM »

Iíve never liked that tiara on her. (Yellow gown) I want to grab it and stretch it. It looks like it was made for a smaller head. Itís too tall and narrow. The hairstyle isnít helping. The tiara with the blue gown suits her so much better, as does the hairstyle. Very pretty.

There is nothing good about the yellow dress... colour ok for a casual day dress in a lighter fabric
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2022, 06:33:47 PM »

There is nothing good about the yellow dress, IMO... colour ok for a casual day dress in a lighter fabric

Lemme fix that  Wink

leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2022, 08:50:35 PM »

I like the structure of Marie's yellow dress but I would have preferred it in either cerulean or fuchsia.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2022, 04:02:53 PM »

Iím honestly low key loving the feathers on the yellow dress. It seems very retro to me and itís nice to see someone take a fashion risk for a change.

Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2022, 04:13:26 PM »

There is nothing good about the yellow dress, IMO... colour ok for a casual day dress in a lighter fabric

Lemme fix that  Wink

Laugh bounce I don't see that dress looking good on anyone but IMO of course
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 04:22:58 PM by Princess MS » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: