Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Yrma's behaviour - observed and noticed  (Read 5159 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: April 30, 2022, 11:58:36 PM »

April 30
Izzy's confirmation

So Momma gets a 2K dress & 1K clutch, and everybody else wears handmedowns?

Izzy wore Yrma's Max Mara sleeveless jumpsuit and blazer

Josie wore Izzy's dress from Joachim's 50 birthday celebrations

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 12:05:32 AM by PeDe » Logged

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 12:16:27 AM »

Words fail me   Roll Eyes

Bella looks better in that suit than Mares, it just seems a little old for her but she does look lovely  Jumping  got her dad's gorgeous blue eyes.

I do wish he's shave that scruff off, if he can't grow a proper beard he should just give it up.

Is the belt buckle part of the dress or is that a new pin added to go with the earrings?   Read she got those from Daisy for her birthday along with a brooch that belonged to Catherine the Great.  There is a link in the confirmation thread  that tells about Bella's pink pearl brooch.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 12:52:03 AM »

When the colour scheme is planned and known it is possible that Mary already has this dress in her wardrobe, also that Marie already had a pink suit and her little girl already had a white dress and her husband a pink tie or maybe they all bought something new.

The white suit is nice but it 'hangs' better on Mary because she has a more slim build. But Isabella looks happy and confident in it also.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 04:25:10 AM »

The peach shade of her fascinator does not go at all with the other tones she is wearing.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 07:29:15 AM »

The peach shade of her fascinator does not go at all with the other tones she is wearing.

yes. it does. It matches MEdina's knickers.

next question 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 12:33:38 AM »

Isabella looks great, so grown up looking as for her mother, I like the colour of Mary’s gown but the overall look is just flat out dowdy.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2022, 03:55:19 AM »

Izzy has gorgeous eyes. But otherwise, she's just a prettier version of her mother. She got the "pretty" from Fred.

I used to think Vincent was the best looking of this bunch. But as he's getting older, he's looking more like Xn (Donaldson).
Josie takes after the female Donaldsons - plain and stark features. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Mary's mum, but Mary and her sisters must take after her. They don't look like their dad.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2022, 05:45:48 AM »

They all avoided Mary’s swamp-bottom eye colour.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2022, 03:12:42 PM »

Um, I'm sorry but do you always describe brown eyes as "swamp eye color"? Not cool.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 03:24:11 PM »

Um, I'm sorry but do you always describe brown eyes as "swamp eye color"? Not cool.

I have dark brown eyes. Mary’s are not brown. They are swamp colour. Very unusual.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2022, 02:17:44 AM »

Crown Princess Mary had chosen a magnificent diamond tiara for the party at the Royal Theater on the occasion of Queen Margrethe's 50th anniversary of her reign.

A magnificent diamond tiara sparkled in Crown Princess Mary's set dark locks when she arrived at the gala performance at the Royal Theater on the occasion of Queen Margrethe's 50th anniversary.

The tiara was bought by Crown Princess Mary at Bruun Rasmussen's Auctions in 2012.

She wore the same tiara – and also the same dress – to the celebration of Crown Prince Frederik's 50th birthday in 2018.

emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2022, 02:42:12 AM »

Crown Princess Mary had chosen a magnificent diamond tiara for the party at the Royal Theater on the occasion of Queen Margrethe's 50th anniversary of her reign.

A magnificent diamond tiara sparkled in Crown Princess Mary's set dark locks when she arrived at the gala performance at the Royal Theater on the occasion of Queen Margrethe's 50th anniversary.

The tiara was bought by Crown Princess Mary at Bruun Rasmussen's Auctions in 2012.

She wore the same tiara – and also the same dress – to the celebration of Crown Prince Frederik's 50th birthday in 2018.

One would hardly describe this as “magnificent”  Laugh bounce

It’s nice enough, and entirely appropriate for this occasion. But it’s no Braganza or Stuart, which are the epitome of magnificent!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2022, 03:40:16 AM »

of course it is ' magnificient'.. Champagne

how else are you gonna describe your $2.00 teearah from the cheap shop?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2022, 04:33:01 AM »

of course it is ' magnificient'.. Champagne

how else are you gonna describe your $2.00 teearah from the cheap shop?

G Smiley

It’s spindly! 😹
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2022, 11:43:03 PM »

The fact that Mary had to buy a tiara at an auction always left a sour taste in my mouth. Daisy has so many jewels, she could have certainly given her something, unless Mary wanted to have one that was only hers…
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: