Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 13868 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: May 10, 2022, 07:57:14 PM »

May 10
Mary's sweet nickname: She is called that by Frederik

Of course, the royals are also sometimes called something other than their common name. Queen Margrethe has always been named Daisy after her grandmother, Crown Princess Margareta of Sweden.

During his frogman education, Crown Prince Frederik was nicknamed Pingo.

Crown Princess Mary also has a dear nickname. It was revealed by an Australian journalist after an interview with Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary in 2013. The Crown Prince calls Mary "Maz", and he has clearly taken the Australian to heart with the fact that no name is too short to be abbreviated, Jane Wheatley wrote in her article.

Icecream

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 10:23:01 AM »

Maz? Well, beats "hey, you" and "bitch" by a mile...

Reminds me of the old joke about the three elderly couples in a B&B at breakfast:
Says the American to his wife: " Would you pass me the sugar, sugar?" and the Australian: " Could you pass me the honey, honey?". The Brit hearing this, looks to his wife, sighs and says: "Pass me the ham, pig"...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 03:01:14 PM »

“Maz” is sweet in which universe? Confused
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 03:41:24 PM »

Reminds me of the old joke about the three elderly couples in a B&B at breakfast:
Says the American to his wife: " Would you pass me the sugar, sugar?" and the Australian: " Could you pass me the honey, honey?". The Brit hearing this, looks to his wife, sighs and says: "Pass me the ham, pig"...

Laugh bounce
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 04:55:46 AM »

July 14
Yrma breaks traditions
Traditions are important, but sometimes even fine royal traditions have to be broken and new ones have to be created. Crown Princess Mary has been the main force behind this, and this summer she will show us the result.

A few years ago, Crown Princess Mary made a significant choice and changed a large part of the Crown Prince's family's private garden in Fredensborg.

It is very popular today to let his garden go wild on purpose for the benefit of plants and animals of all kinds.

As president of the WWF World Wide Fund for Nature, Crown Princess Mary is committed to creating better conditions for biodiversity, and she has been at the forefront and has for several years been in the process of changing her garden from a neat and tidy one of a kind to a slightly wilder and more lush garden.

This summer, Mary has invited us inside to talk about her passion and show the result of her work.

Roll Eyes

emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 08:17:42 AM »

The version I know is "pass me the tea, bag"  Laugh bounce
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 08:53:39 AM »

The version I know is "pass me the tea, bag"  Laugh bounce
And the one I know is “pass me the milk, you cow” which I know is actually really quite misogynistic, but I confess, I did laugh the first time I heard it.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 04:35:47 PM »

Mary wears an M around her neck while Marie wears the initials of her children.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 08:32:07 PM »

Mary wears an M around her neck while Marie wears the initials of her children.

It is likely a gift, perhaps from her children.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 07:21:58 PM »

Has there ever been any tea on whether Mary is difficult to work with or demanding? I have not ever read anything like that. Just wondering, particularly of our Danish posters.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 01:58:35 AM »

Has there ever been any tea on whether Mary is difficult to work with or demanding? I have not ever read anything like that. Just wondering, particularly of our Danish posters.

Only that she is stuck up and insufferable. Not an overt bully.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2022, 10:01:04 AM »

I met a couple of people working in the charity sector who met her and Marie (and Maxima, and thus covered my most interested-in characters) and they reported the opposite: Mary was supposedly rather shy and insecure, very nice and polite, yet contributed very little to the conversation; Marie was quite exhausting; and Maxima was said to be a drama queen, completely uninterested and inattentive to everyone she deemed underneath her and not of immediate use to her to the point of being rude to bystanders. All smiles to the person she was photographed with, very condescending towards others and cutting in any discussion she wasn't interested it.
Well it is interesting how different perceptions are, isn't it?
Perhaps this has influenced me, but it tallies with my impressions.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2022, 10:46:31 AM »

I met a couple of people working in the charity sector who met her and Marie (and Maxima, and thus covered my most interested-in characters) and they reported the opposite: Mary was supposedly rather shy and insecure, very nice and polite, yet contributed very little to the conversation; Marie was quite exhausting; and Maxima was said to be a drama queen, completely uninterested and inattentive to everyone she deemed underneath her and not of immediate use to her to the point of being rude to bystanders. All smiles to the person she was photographed with, very condescending towards others and cutting in any discussion she wasn't interested it.

Agree especially re Max
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2022, 03:15:53 PM »

That's very interesting; thanks for sharing!  I can see that about Mary, and I'm not at all surprised about Maxima, but I hate to hear that about Marie.   No

Exhausting = high maintenance?
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2022, 03:28:54 PM »

That's very interesting; thanks for sharing!  I can see that about Mary, and I'm not at all surprised about Maxima, but I hate to hear that about Marie.   No

Exhausting = high maintenance?

Probably... but where was this ... if outside Denmark ... Netherlands or France then Mary would be quieter ... Max is in your face and arrogant 24/7 and Marie in France would talk all the time as that is her language
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: