Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit from Qatar. May 17-18, 2022.  (Read 4816 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2022, 10:58:10 PM »

Leti looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G  
Her gala dress is by Gabriel Lage, an argentinian designer. He was among the favorite designers of Juliana Awada, former argentinian First Lady. She wore one of his dresses by occasion of their state visit to Spain.
The earrings seem to be new...wondering if they are a gift.
Jawaher dress is by Louis Vuitton but it's such an awful dress  Blink

Leti's dress

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2022, 11:35:39 PM »

@CasaReal

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2022, 12:57:39 AM »

i 1m little sad no tiara
But still that loon is a winner
Sheikha Jawaher look is nit bad too better than the arrival one

Emac0914

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2022, 01:08:09 AM »

Really beautiful dress, such intricate detailing.  Like the sweep train.  New earrings are a nice match with the gown.  Really nice look!
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2022, 01:30:27 AM »

I like the red dress in one of the pictures. Letiís dress is pretty. The other dress is a tragedy.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2022, 01:41:45 AM »

Leti looks gorgeous. I love those earrings. Perfect from head to toe. Only needs a tiara. ;-)

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 04:04:29 AM »

WOWZA! Best look on the queen since her wedding dress.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 04:08:58 AM »

She is FLAWLESS in this gown and jewelry!!  Welcome back, Leti, and keep doing these stellar appearances so we all forget about that hideous pink number from the other day!

I loved her aquamarine earrings from earlier in the day; it seemed unusual to see her wearing such big, colored jewels (especially in the daytime) but I loved it.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2022, 08:30:37 AM »

The Spanish press said the earrings were the new gift from the Emir and his wife. The earrings belong to the national heritage now,  but Leti can wear them anytime she wants. The Emir has inherited his mom's height and elegance,  seems more likable than his mom.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2022, 08:43:17 AM »

Letiziaís dress is beautiful

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2022, 11:10:49 AM »

Wow, I seem to be the only one who didn't like that gala dress on Leti. It is so boring. Of course it is a much better quality and craftmanship, but you see this style and design in each and every evening wear store around here.

I quite liked the white dress with the pretty embroidery.

And another quibble: what's with those tiny bags? They look like dolls versions of a regular sized lady's handbag. You can't even fit a decent mobile in it. LOL, the only thing that fits in there is a pack of ciggies and a lighter...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2022, 12:49:39 PM »

Wow, I seem to be the only one who didn't like that gala dress on Leti. It is so boring. Of course it is a much better quality and craftmanship, but you see this style and design in each and every evening wear store around here.

I quite liked the white dress with the pretty embroidery.

And another quibble: what's with those tiny bags? They look like dolls versions of a regular sized lady's handbag. You can't even fit a decent mobile in it. LOL, the only thing that fits in there is a pack of ciggies and a lighter...

I think the style of the dress is good but not the train. The fabric is nice but it seems too "cold" in the silver/white tones. The pale champagne colour the model wore I think would suit her better.

As for the earrings - I understand the diplomatic situation in wearing a gift but that country has a lot of issues ( World Cup "win" and the number of deaths on the building sites - most of whom are short term workers from elsewhere)  and on this occasion a long hair style that did not feature them might have been better.
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2022, 01:28:49 PM »

Leti looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G  
Her gala dress is by Gabriel Lage, an argentinian designer. He was among the favorite designers of Juliana Awada, former argentinian First Lady. She wore one of his dresses by occasion of their state visit to Spain.
Jawaher dress is by Louis Vuitton but it's such an awful dress  Blink

Leti's dress

Leti looks wonderful.  Much as I love seeing a tiara I think she did the right thing leaving one home as it would have been too much.  Her hair looks great.  In fact that last back view is my favorite photo. 

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2022, 04:12:50 PM »

Leti looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 
Jawaher dress is by Louis Vuitton but it's such an awful dress  Blink

Leti's dress

Leti looks wonderful.  Much as I love seeing a tiara I think she did the right thing leaving one home as it would have been too much.  Her hair looks great.  In fact that last back view is my favorite photo. 

I read that the lack of tiaras was a specific request from Qatar. I'm not sure the reasoning, though.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2022, 08:46:35 PM »

A nice dress, she can wear it in 20 years and it will still be age appropriate and timeless, nice hair also. Almost looks like she colored it but probably not since the morning.

Kind of supprised they accept jewels when they smartly made theese gift rules 🥴 Even if she dont own them she can wear them and everyone knows who bought them.

My guess is she wont wear them again, much like another set she wore once with her prewedding dress early after marriage (Sarkozy visit?)  never to be seen again either(really not her style) Atleast the sheikh got a soccer jersey he can wear to the WC they also bought☹️
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: