Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recycling Anne  (Read 1522 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2022, 03:23:41 PM »

I thought there was already a topic about Anne and recycling. But I haven't found it yet. Therefore another topic about it. If it abundant, please merge/delete/etc.

at Royal Ascot in 1988

at the wedding of Lady Helen Windsor and Tim Taylor

at Ascot in 1994

a VE Day commemoration in 1995

at Ascot in 2014

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 03:23:58 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....rites-older-children.html
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 03:42:32 PM »

What is amazing to me about Anne is that her body hasn’t shifted. Even if she stayed the same weight, after childbirth and then age, most women's bodies shift a bit. Clothes fit differently. But she has pulled it off. I wish I did. 🤷‍♀️
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 04:28:26 PM »

She's a treasure 

LOL  just wish I had my before covid body much less my 20 years ago body   Wink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 05:01:38 PM »

She's a treasure 

I think Anne has simply ordered her body not to change. 

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 11:27:24 PM »

Horse riding helps a lot I’m sure too
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 01:34:05 AM »

She's a treasure 

I think Anne has simply ordered her body not to change. 

Seems very likely! Good Queen Anne!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 12:07:33 PM »

This outfit — a pale blue belted coat and felt hat by John Boyd — is one of Anne's favourites, wore here in 1979

She repeated the look in 1983 in London (up) at an event with Prince Edward, but ditched the choker and swapped the bag nine years later (below)

At a Navy event in 1997 (up), she added boots instead of heels — a change she kept in Christmas 2001 (below)

Three years later in 2004, she reverted to her matching hat, but lost the cinching belt and added a different Grima brooch
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2022, 12:09:52 PM »

Nearly three decades have passed since Anne introduced this peaches-and-cream outfit — she first wore it to Trooping the Colour in 1987

She first wore a cocktail hat, while her second - at the Chelsea Barracks in 2008 (pictured) was wide-brimmed

In 2012 (up) in South Africa, she wore an orange hat thought to be by Bedford milliner Snoxell Gwyther, but ditched her headwear, her chignon unruffled, at the Women's Institute AGM this month (below)

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2022, 12:11:31 PM »

Looking every inch the pretty Princess in 1976 (up), Anne paired her winter warmer coat with a black clutch, black Yvette Jelfs hat and trusty patent boots.She added a silver brooch in 1983 (below)

Princess Anne wore her winter coat in 2003 (up) at the Christmas services and in 2008 (below) her enviable waist was clearly visible
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2022, 01:13:48 PM »

She first sported the military-style cream coat with cap and bag, shoes and gloves in 1980 (up) and below, in 1985

Princess Anne wore the outfit again in 1988 while meeting rowers at the Henley Regatta

By 1990, at a rainy Royal Ascot, Anne moved her brooch to the centre of her coat. The look — minus umbrella — returned in 2011 for the Duke Of Edinburgh's 90th birthday

She updated her headwear with feathers and bows at a Buckingham Palace garden party
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 01:17:06 PM »

Princess Anne has worn the same dress she wore to the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer in 1981 to another royal wedding.

The Princess Royal wore the white dress with yellow floral print to the 2008 wedding of Lady Rose Windsor and George Gilman, at the Queen's Chapel, London. Lady Rose, is the youngest child of the Duke of Gloucester, who is a relation of the Queen.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2022, 01:17:37 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2022, 01:19:56 PM »

From the tip of the yellow floral top to the bottom of the purple satin skirt, this look was certainly designed to make a statement. It was first worn to the premiere of NeverEnding Story II in 1990, up, and later to Constantine of Greece’s 70th birthday party in 2010, below

This outfit's debut came at the Trooping the Colour in June 1980, when her first son with ex-husband Captain Mark Phillips, Peter, was just three years old. Yellow perfectly complimented the colours chosen by other members of the family, including the Queen Mother

Since then she has worn the colourful combination on no less than four occasions. It was most recently seen at Royal Ascot in 2015, when it was updated with a slightly different hat, pictured

A timeless staple, this pale yellow double-breasted coat has seen Princess Anne through four decades. She first wore it to the Trooping the Colour festivities on June 14, 1980, with a broad-rimmed hat in the same color. She recreated the same outfit for the Derby in 1983. It didn't make an appearance in the '90s, but the Princess Royal brought it out again for the Central Benevolent Fund garden party in 2007, as well as the Royal Ascot in 2011 and 2015.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 01:25:30 PM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 01:24:16 PM »

To attend the 1984 BAFTA Awards at Grosvenor House Hotel in London, Princess Anne made a bold statement in a pink satin gown with a patterned skirt and voluminous puff sleeves. To make the gown a little less '80s, Princess Anne redesigned the sleeves of this dress and rewore it with black gloves to the Save the Children Festival of Trees at London's Natural History Museum in the 2000s.

Princess Anne's spring wardrobe isn't just about neutrals. She first wore this teal blue dress coat to the Ascot Races on June 20, 1991. She styled it the exact same way—down to the hat, brooch, gloves and shoes—to Princes Charles's wedding to Camilla at Guildhall in Windsor on April 9, 2005.

Never one to keep things subtle, Princess Anne wore this lavender gown with a sequined top to an event at the Royal Albert Hall in London in December 1989. She swapped the choker for a different necklace when she rewore the gown on January 10, 2005, to a dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London to raise money for the Save the Children fund.

Another navy and cream look, this plaid coat and skirt combo has been a reliable Easter look for the Princess Royal over the years. She wore the look with a complementary hat for a church service at Windsor Castle in 2003, and again in 2012 for the same event—this time with a pop of bright blue in her scarf.

For her turn as the mother of the bride, Princess Anne wore this pleated pink dress with a coordinating floral jacket to the wedding of her daughter, Zara Phillips, to Mike Tindall at Canongate Kirk in Edinburgh, Scotland on July 30, 2011. The following year, she swapped the wedding day fascinator for a brimmed hat and rewore the look to the Royal Ascot on June 20, 2012.

A more recent favorite, this green coat paired with a jaunty hat and slouchy boots shows that Princess Anne is one of the more adventurous members of the royal family when it comes to fashion.She first wore the ensemble to the Cheltenham Festival on March 16, 2012. The next year, she wore it—sans hat—to the Afghanistan Operational Service Medals parade on May 24, 2013, in Abingdon, England. Three years later in 2016, she chose it as her Christmas Day outfit. As a throwback to the outfit's debut, she wore it to the Cheltenham Festival 2020 on March 13

If you obsessively followed every detail of Kate Middleton and Prince William's 2011 wedding, you're probably well acquainted with this purple-and-green floral number that Princess Anne wore to the historic event. But did you know that she's reworn the dress and coat combo twice since? She added a pair of gloves and darker shoes to the outfit for the Ladies Day of Royal Ascot on June 21, 2012, and matched it with beige pumps again for a garden party at Buckingham Palace on May 28, 2015.

A spin on her go-to cream and navy color palette, Princess Anne has worn this pale yellow and navy coat with its matching striped hat three times starting with an Easter service at Windsor Castle in 2007. She brought it out of her closet again in 2009 for the Royal Ascot, and 10 years later for the 2019 wedding of her cousin Lady Gabriella Windsor to Thomas Kingston at Windsor's St George's Chapel.

Princess Anne has been rewearing this green pussybow blouse with a coordinating skirt suit for nearly three decades. As the patron of the Save the Children Fund, Princess Anne wore it to the Circle Of Friends Annual Blanket Thanksgiving Service on February 27, 1991. Then, she was photographed in it holding a falcon at an event on June 26, 1999, and again for a visit to Greenacre School in Surrey on May 17, 2001. After a long break, she dug it out of her closet for the Royal Windsor Horse Show on May 10, 2019.

While there were often years—or even decades—between many of Princess Anne's wardrobe repeats, she repeated this fresh green coat within two weeks last year. On June 20, 2019, she wore it to Ladies Day of Royal Ascot, and on July 3, 2019, she recreated the same outfit down to the shoes to attend a garden party hosted by her mother, Queen Elizabeth II, at the Palace Of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: